Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

by CyanideChild_ 4 reviews

Alot happens. Mikey and Frankie get lost. Sam is introduced (: William gets dusted, Gerard reads the letter he was never meant to read, and Anika is so annoying and should die(: thank you

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-28 - Updated: 2009-10-28 - 2990 words - Complete

1Original
'And then you know me Bert, i got a leetle, to carried away with myself...'
God dammit. I hate her. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate her. Reacurring.
Anika, was a stupid small, little blonde, perfect thing. She flirted with Bert, which made my blood boil for some reason, and she twittered, away about some gorgeous little boy she'd fed on earlier this morning.
So no only is she fucking beautiful, shes a secret pervert. That made me feel a little better a least.
'So Bert,' I interuppted, loving the outrage on her perfect face, 'Whadda wanna do tonight?'
'Because your asking me, does that mean, im allowed in your room tonight?' He counterred with a smile.
Bert's been surprising good to me, despite all the shit thats been shot. If i dont want him in my room, he's fine. Hes sweet to me, he writes me poems, and slides them under my door. He's told me jokes, tried to teach me how to cook - i say tried, because he failed. One i cant cook, two, he was walking around the kitching saying, 'you throw a little of this shit in here, and then you fucking shit this up..' I smiled to myself at the memory.
'Of course you're allowed Bert,' I said smoothly, folding my rms around him. He smiled maliciuosly, before planting a kiss on my all too willing lips. Anika was watching the exchange through cold, calculating eyes.
'So Bertie. What was it you came here for? Im awfully busy an all.' Anika pouted gesturing to her manicure set, all layed out. Pulling away from me, Bert raised his eyesbrows.
'You're only busy when i say you are.' He said roughly, pushing me to one side. 'Who's side are you on again, Neke?'
Neke? He has a nickname for her? Neke? What the hell. I'll Neek her.....
'Yours of course Bertie' She fluttered here eyelashes. ' All i meant was, y'see i was in the middle of manicuring my nails. You know Brendon likes me purty an all'
Did she really just say purty? Oh gosh. I've never really hated anyone this much before. I really wanna smack her head in. Anika eyed me, curious.
'Of course Bertie. I'll do my best.' Oh. Wait, what? What did i miss?
'Thanks Neka. See you later baby,' Bert purred, kissing my neck.
He left, and we were left alone. Anika glared at me.
'I dont know why the fuck he chose you. You out of all people. when he could have had -'
'You?' I countered. 'Someone got a little jealously issue?' Anika's eyes flared, and she slammed me into the wall. Baring her fangs, and hissing like a snake.
'You dont know who you're messing with'
I got right up in her face, and looked her deep in her perfect little eyes. 'Neither do you,'
We stayed like this for a minute or two, glaring at each other, with bared teeth.
A slow, but loud clapping, came from the middle of the room. A guy - well i say guy, i mean vampire - was sitting in the middle of the room. He was dressed, sharply, in black, and he had a hat, tilted over one eye.
'I thought cat fights were meant to be interesting?' He smiled. He was, like most of the vampires insanly good looking. Brown hair, eyes, and a generous mouth, that made me wonder what it was like to kiss him.
'Brendon!!' Anika squealed and all but leapt into the chair he was sitting in. Brendon winced.
'That, would have been my bladder if i were alive. You need to lose a few pounds, Nika!' I looked down at my own stomach. Anika was small and perfect in every single way. If she needed to lose a few pounds, then i needed to lose a few stone. None the less i laughed at Anika's face. Brendon looked at me apraisingly.
'Bert couldnt have done a better job.' I giggled again. At Anika's face. Not because i was flirting. Ahem. 'Your gorgeous!'
'Thanks.' I smiled, and sat on a counter, where there happened to be Skittles, and Orange TicTacs. Call it random or whatever, but i call it heaven! Skittles and TicTacs, are the cure to lifes problems.
'So, you're the Blood Princess eh? The one Connors told me so much about?' My face darkened at the mention of his name. Brendon laughed.
'Yeah. I guess he was right about you,' He said mysteriously. Anika's lip was curled and she was giving me the evil eye. Brendon noticed, and he laughed.
'Not the most atractive face i've seen Anika.' I smiled.
'Soo.' He said looking around, 'You came from the Mall right? You were there with the My Chem boys?'
The, who... Oh yeah.
'Yeah, yeah i was.'
'You wanna get back there? I looked at him puzzled. He was a vampire for fucks sake. He's meant to be trying to convince me to stay. Brendon looked at me with that smile of his. Anika looked at me with that model pout of hers. And i looked back at the with the expression of a gold fish because i really didnt know what was going on.
'We're rebel vampires, Georgia.' Anika said smugly rolling her eyes. 'We wanna get Bert off the throne as much as the Allies. In fact, we're the only Allies you got at the moment,' The way she was looking at me made me think she wasnt all that keen on being my ally. Brendon was looking at me openly. Okay, call me strange but there was something wierd about his eyes...they drew me in almost... they made me feel like....
'Some vampires have special powers.' Bredon smiled at me, ' I can read minds, and hypnotise.'
I shook my head vigourously, trying to get the image of me and a semi naked Bredon out of my head.
'Did you do that?' I asked him accusingly.He laughed, 'No, you did that on your own.'
'In a few weeks,' Anika interupted, 'There will be a planned attack of the castle.' She got up out of Brendon's lap, who was watching her, with a smirk on his face that said it all. 'Im going to escape. In a few weeks after that - Brendon, because he's so distraut and misses me - will leave, taking a servant girl with him. That'll be you. If ya wanna leave' She cocked an eyebrow at me. And Brendon laughed out loud. Bristling at the unsaid insult. I nodded
'Deal.' .....Skank faced Bitch....
Brendon laughed again, and i found myself smiling, as i sipped a smootie, that had been laying on the counter.
The cheers for sweet revenge...

I was curled up, in a ball, tears cascading down my face. No, it was'nt because, another one of my friends had died, or i had been beaten up by Anika. True to his word, Bert had come to my room that night, and no, we werent fucking like rabbits. He'd suggested we watch a film, light a few candles, whatever. But he didnt tell me that, the film he had was Troy, and starred Brad Pitt. See back in the days where i was young, and naive, i'd never seen what every one saw in Brad Pitt. But then i watched Troy. And by god, i saw it. His muscles, the way he was, Oft. But anyway.
Bert was laughing his head off due to the fact, i'd just wittily told him that this film was my achilles heel. Cue Brad pit getting shot in the ankle, my torrents of tears and his maniacle laughter. In truth i was playing all up a bit because i'd been seeing Gerard's face in the mirror, angry and upset. I didnt want Bert to see him, so i'd kept him distracted and covered the mirror with a dress, i'd found lying around. Curled up like this, i felt a sudden feeling on desolation, and as my tears dried and i fell asleep in Bert's arms, i had the strangest dream.

'Mikey, where the hell are we?' Frank demanded, stopping, and looking around the streets in confusion.
'25th Avenue,' Mikey replied, not even glancing back at him. Mikey was frowning in concentration looking at the map.
'And we're going where?' Frank asked, flopping down, on a ruined car, and taking a sip out of his flask.
'Jersey. And yes Frank, we are a long way from home. I dont think we're in Kansas anymore, Frankie.' Mikey said sarcasticly, looking up in the sky to see how long they had left.
'Thats good. If we were in Kansas, i'd know we were lost. But we're not. We're in the middle of frickin' New York.' Frankie sighed staring off into the distance. 'If only Sam were here...'
'Eh?' Mikey asked turning round to face Frankie. Frankie had this faraway look in his eyes, and was staring, it seemed at a Dunkin Donuts, across the road.
'Sam. She's amazing she is. I wish I'd known her when i was human.'
'No, you dont. Then she'd be sucking your neck, and you'd be dead.' Mikey said dryly, returning to the map.
'She's so sweet. She'd put Hersheys outta' buisness.' Mikey winced at the corniness of it all.
'I mean, c'mon Mikes, i doubt she'd look twice at me.' Mikey turned round and screwed up his face.
'Isnt she the one you were making out with in the kitchens for an hour, on wednesday?' Frank looked at him like he was mentally retarded.
'No. That was Maddi. Im talking about Sam. I think im in love...' Frank swooned. Mikey shook his head, and tried to figure out where east was. He droned out Frank's incessant talking, and was consentrating on finding his brother, saving the world, and seeing his brother with the girl he loved. Not the girl Mikey loved - the girl Gerard loved. He didnt love Georgia...Mikey blushed just thinking about it.
'I mean, she cries everytime Mufassa dies in The Lion King. How cute is that? I'd love to watch that film with her. I'd just cuddle her....'
So, Mikey mused, the plan was to find freaking Jersey, which had hid itself for some reason. I mean it was a cab ride away. But then, Mikey tilted his head, all the cab drivers are dead, and the vampires have probably plundered all the petrol. Maybe.
'If i ever see her again, im going to ask her to marry me...'
'Woah, wait what? Dude, wah?' Mikey turned around, and Frank bundled him.
'I knew you'd agree! I knew you'd understand!! Oh Mikey! Be my best man? Gerard can be my bridesmaid, And Georgia can be, uh, the vicar. Sams gonna be thrilled! Oh Mikey!' Frank swayed with Mikey, while Mikey whirled his arms to keep balance. He frowned into the distance, where he could see a golden ring of light just barley touching the surroundings.
'Me, and Sam, and Gerard, and Georgie, we could even find you someone. Maybe. But anyway, we could like, have sleepovers, and watch Snow White. No wait, thats not sad enough. Bambi! Yes, we could watch Bambi, and we'd comfort our girls as they cry, because Bambi's mother dies and-' Frank was cut off as Mikey jerked away. Grabbing Frank's hand, he sprinted for the nearest shop - which happened to be a Wedding World. Behind then as they ran, the circle of light, was following, almost reaching out for them, as they tried to run faster.
'Do you want to die a second time?' Frank yelled, 'Keep your eye on the sky next time Mikey!'
Mikey rolled his eyes, as they barelled through the doorway, slammed the door, and landed in a crumpled heap among the dresses. Mikey stood and went round in a circle pating himself, as if to check if he was really alive or not.
'Maps outside, Mikey' Frank commented, from where he was lounging quite comfortably. He shook the hands of one of the female mannequins, and kissed the others bloodstained cheek.
'I miss the human times, ' He mused out loud. 'Everythings, a lot less - bloodstained.'
Mikey ignored him, and was blocking out the windows. Frank hummed under his breath.
'Is that the circle of life?' Mikey asked annoyed. Frank turned over onto his stomach, and was staring into the eyes of a mannquin that lay on the floor. 'I doubt it. Its probably a spiders web or something.' Frank narrowed his eyes. 'This mannequin has the exact same shade of eyes Sam does.' Mikey huffed, around, and sat at a counter, and dejectedly poked the cash register. Well, he poked it, until his finger got stuck when it closed.
Opening his eyes to the high pitched squeal, and waking from his daydream that he'd been running away from bizarrly enough a combine harvester, Frank rolled his eyes.
'Thats our Mikey,' He sighed lumbering up, 'The best with machinery...'


'Dont. Talk. Like. That. About. Her!!!' Gerard yelled, emphisizing each of his word, with a fist to William's stomach. WIlliam was laughing and rolling on the ground in pain.
'She sleeps woth Bert every night, she hates you! She's lying to you, she doesnt care about you at all!' William spat the blood out of his mouth and widened his eyes in terror. Gerard had had enough. Picking up the stake, a wounded Ray had dropped, he jumped on William and let out a terrible and harsh scream.
Dust.
Gerard looked at the ground in amazement. That was it. Gone. No more William Beckett. Dead for a second time. Gerard sighed. He was relieved, and he sat back, and smiled.
A small white thing fluttered down, from seemingly no where. Looking around, he saw only the tattered remains of Wiliams clothes, and Ray, and Bob who were strangly enough trying to do a morris dance. Shaking his head, he opened the letter, and smelt the all too familiar scent of lime, and passionfruit. Damn, thought Gerard. I must have it bad if i know what she smells like. Unfolding the creamy white paper, he saw the first two lines, and his heart grew cold.

Dear Gerard.
This is a letter i'd hoped never to send. But i want you to know I've figured through all your lies, and i hate you...-


A low choking sounded in his throat. William was right. Bert was right. She was gone. She was a liar. She, she...
Gerard, left the large open space that was the lower floor of the mall, and ran, back to his little dark room. He left Bob and Ray with their hope, and happiness, and he shut himself up in the dark place in his head, where he could plot, cry and eventually die for the one he loved.
Even if she didnt love him.


This was ridiculous. I'd been sitting at this mirror for days now. No news from anyone. Anika had, like miraculously gone AWOL, anytime i'd gone down to see her in the kitchins, Brendon, was just strange, and kept giving me these, 'I've got a secret' little smiles, Bert, well was just Bert, and as endearing as he was, i didnt want to spend more time with him then i had to. I was falling too hard, and too fast as it was. Mikey and Frank. Where the hell were they? Lost in the middle of New York? It would be just like them to turn left instead of right, and end up in New York instead of New Jersey. And Gerard? He hadnt been in the mirror since that night. When i'd had the bizarre dream about Frank and Mikey being lost in New York.
'Your foods ready,' said a smooth voice from the door. It was Sam. Another rebel vampire, who i'd made friends with. I like her alot. We got on well, were into the same humany things, and she had a thing for Mikey. Which was funny, because in my dream, Frank had a thing for her...Oh the webs we weave.

We sat there for a while, me eating slowly, and her, not eating at all. In our silence we learnt more about each other than, we did by talking. She was an impatient person, she always had been, she wanted to be up and ready, doing something. She often came and listened to my music, or me singing, and she could never sit still. She was often moving from one place to another, and she was full of energy. I learnt that she gave the best advice, and i came to her whenever i had problems, about, Bert, or Brendons funny looks, or Connor trying, and succeeding to get my back up. She in turn came to me, when she had another one of her nightmares, or had thought of another way to to try and win Mikey'd heart.
Tonight though, we sat, and i ate, and she didnt eat, and it was, well it felt strange. We both had a sense of forboding, that something had happened somplace out there, and that it would affect us. When she left for the night, i sat at the mirror and cried, because there was nothing else to do, and thats how i felt. And when she left, and my tears had all but gone, the mirror flickered, and there was the pale face that had almost wholly stolen my heart.

Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story