Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

13

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1138 words - Complete

0Unrated
The date was really good, I had such a great time.

Except that Gerard had his eyes on me most of the time. It was quite distracting really.

Well, anyway. I am now officialy Daniel's girlfriend. He asked me out when he dropped me off home.

Today was Sunday, and I wasn't doing anything that interesting except that me and Daniel have been invited for dinner at Ali's, of course Gerard was going to be there.

Daniel picked me up at around 5, and we got there about 5:30.

"Hey Jenny!" Ali screamed and almost knocked me to the ground with her hug.

"Ali, did I ever tell you how much I love air?" After I said that she let go of me, apologised and we went in.

The three of us went into the living room, where Gerard was sitting, and Daniel sat with him.

"Hey Jenny."

"Hi Gee." Gee? Where the hell did that come from?

Just as I was going to sit down, Ali dragged me into the kitchen.

"Ali, what the hell?"

"Sorry, but I want to know, how is going with Daniel?" I told her everything.

From after he dropped me off until now, well to be honest, not much has happened as we've only been going out with him for three days.

"You really like him don't you?" I nodded, "So, I haven't asked you yet, what do you think of Gerard, and again I'm sorry for keeping it from you for so long."

I waved me hand to stop her talking, "Don't worry about it. And...yeah Gerard seems nice. I don't know him well enough to know for sure." She nodded and we went back to the living room, where we spoke about anything and everything.

Five hours later...

Me and Daniel went back to mine and we watched a movie while snuggled up to each other on the couch.

Once the film had finished, we started kissing and I leaned back on the couch so that now Daniel was on top of me, running his hands up my top.

Then, before I knew it, he was trying to take it off.

Woah! I thought.

I didn't want to do this yet, it's going a little too fast.

I broke the kiss, "Hey, Daniel, can we not? I'm not ready yet."

He stopped trying to kiss me and got off me, "Sure, baby, I'm sorry. I was getting a little too carried away." He laughed.

I laughed too and stood up. Daniel turned away and walked a couple of steps forward before turning back and slapping me round the face.

Where the fuck did that come from!?

"Sorry, you must have me confused with someone who wants to take things slow!" He shouted at me.

"Daniel, what the fuck's wrong with you!?" I shouted back.

Wrong thing to do.

Daniel grabbed my hair and flung me across the room, and my back hit the corner of the wall. He then grabbed my hair again and started hitting me face on the wall, unitl he could see red marks on there.

"Next time, it's gonna happen, understand?" I nodded, shakily. He then upped and left, slamming my door behind him.

About a minute after Daniel left, I forced myself off the living room floor and stumbled to the front door.

I didn't care what I looked like, I just needed a friend to talk to.

I ran, and ran and ran. I could feel the wind on my face, and fuck! Did it hurt!

I kept on running and finally, I got to where I wanted to be, and I just hoped that she was home.

Frantically knocking on Ali's front door, my breathing got faster, it was getting harder for me to breathe, I thought I was going to pass out.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR, BITCH!" I screamed.

I saw an outline was someone coming to open the door. And it wasn't Ali.

"Hey Ka-- Whoa! What the fuck happened to you!?" Gerard asked, concerned.

"Is...Ali home..." I said through my strong breathing.

"She's just gone to the store, come in, what happened?"

I got in to the warm house, I was shaking, and it wasn't because it was cold outside.

"Katie, you're shaking, what happened? Did Daniel do this?"

"What? No, I'm cold, and I fell asleep and fell out of bed, hitting my face on the nightstand." Wow I thought of that quick.

He didn't say anything, just stared.

He doesn't believe me. But luckily he let it drop for now.

"Okay, but are you sure you're okay?"

My breathing was slowly getting back to normal, but my vision was blurring.

"Katie? Are you okay?" He repeated.

"Gerard, really. I am fine."

Then I blacked out.

Gerard P.O.V
"Oh my god! Katie!" I shouted, Katie had just collapsed on the floor right in front of me.

I didn't know what to do. I knew it was because of the cuts and bruises on her face, but what had caused it?

"Katie?" I said her name again,hoping for some kind of reponse.

Nothing.

Oh god, oh god! What do I do?

I put my right arm under her legs and my left arm around her shoulders, so that I was carrying her bridal style, and I took her to Ali's room.

I gently stroked her hand, "It's okay sugar, wake up. Please."

I stroked her cheek and softly kissed her lips before leaving the room, leaving her to rest.

As I got in the kitchen, Ali came home.

"Hey sweetie." She smiled.

"Hey Ali." I replied dully.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed, "It's K-- Jenny. Something's happened and she got a little beat up, she came here looking for you and passed out. She--" Before I could say anymore, Ali ran to her room to see a sleeping Jenny [or should I say Katie] on her bed.

"Oh my god! Jen? Jenny? Jennifer Tyler! Wake up. Oh my god, who did this to you!?" From what I could hear from her voice, she was going to cry.

I mean, who wants to see their best friend like this?

Hell, I didn't want to see her like this! I fucking loved her!

Just then, I saw her move!

"Jenny. She's waking up."

Katie groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Jenny!" Ali shouted.

"Shh, I have a headache." She mumbled.

Thank god she was okay.

"Jen, what happened?" I asked, again, even though I knew she wasn't going to tell the truth.

I didn't believe her when she said she fell out of bed.

I knew it had something to do with Daniel.

And I'll do whatever it takes to make sure Katie stays safe!

Even if it meant risking my own life.

You know why?

Because I love her.
Sign up to rate and review this story