Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

15

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

15

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1870 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I can't believe it's you Gee!" Mikey said, starting to cry.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry Mikey for everything. I don't want you to hate me, but I totally understand if you do." I said.

Then Frank stood up, "W-we don't hate you Gerard." He smiled, Mikey smiled, even I smiled. And all three of us shared a long awaited hug.

"It's good to see you again son." Said my dad.

We talked for hours, mainly about what prison was like for me. I'll admit it now, it was hell. Absolute torture! It's definately a place I don't wanna go again.

Mom made cookies as we talked.

Mikey was doing really well. He had a girlfriend, Lily. I knew he really liked her because when I asked if he had a girlfriend, boy, you should have seen his face. It was like a little kid getting what he always wanted for christmas.

The day was coming to a close, and I needed to get back home. Yeah, if I haven't said already, I got an apartment also.

"It was really good, no sorry, it's been amazing seeing you guys again, but I'm really tired and should get home." I said making my way towards the door.

"Wait Gee." Came my little brother's voice, "Can I ask you something?" His voice went to a whisper and by then Frank was by his side, I nodded knowing what he was going to ask, "Have you heard or seen anything from Katie?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

I didn't really know what to say. Did she want them to know where she was? Or does she want to tell them when the times right?

"Sorry man, I haven't." I replied with a weak smile.

"Okay, but if you do --" Frank started.

"If I do, I will tell you guys in a second, and don't worry, I won't hurt her again I promise. I'm a different man now okay?" They nodded, I told them that I would see them tomorrow and I was out the door.

Katie P.O.V
It was 9 now, and I hadn't seen Gerard for eight hours, where the hell did he go?

I couldn't stop thinking about Mikey and Frank though, they looked so different now yet the same somehow.

I really wanted to see them again, but...what if they hate me for leaving? They might never want to see me again because I was a selfish bitch and ran away.

Daniel was away this weekend, proberbly fucking some blonde whore. That what he really wants, because I won't give him what he wants so he rapes me and fucks other girls. I don't care anymore he can do what the fuck he likes.

There are cuts and brusies all over my body so I have to wear long sleeved stuff and baggy trousers to cover them. I can't wear skinny jeans anymore. The ones I wear are too tight so they hurt me where Daniel has hurt me.

There was even a bruise on my face and I was doing well hiding it. Alot of makeup and my hair hides it and I've had it for about a week now.

I was all set to go to bed, as I was really tired and deserved a good night sleep, when someone knocked on my door.

"Fuck off" I muttered.

I got to the door and opened it and my heart skipped a beat, although I don't know why...

"Hi Gerard, what's up?"

"I've had the most amazing day...ever." Was all he said before he hugged me.

I started laughing, "Gerard what have you taken?"

"Nothing, can't I be happy?" He pulled away and looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you blushing?" He smirked.

"I'm not...it's just really hot in here."

"Okay...anyway...you're proberbly wondering where I went earlier," I nodded, "I went to see my family...and Frank."

My eyes went huge! "Really are you serious!?" He nodded.

"Yeah, we talked about everything. Mikey asked about you."

"He did? What did you say?"

"He asked if I had seen you, but I said I hadn't because I didn't know if you wanted me to say or not." I nodded. "I'm seeing them again tomorrow, Mikey and Frank I mean, not mom and dad. I'm taking you with me."

My head shot up.

"What!?"

It was the next day, and I was so nervous about seeing my best friends again.

I was in Gerard's car with him as he drove. This is actaully the first time I've been in here since he asked me out when I first moved here...one of the happier days of my old life.

My hands were sweating uncontrollably. My breathing was increasing and my heart rate was off the scale.

Then something grabbed my hand.

"Calm down sugar, it'll be fine." He smile reasurringly quickly before looking back at the road, but still holding my hand.

Yeah, like that didn't make my heart rate faster.

It wasn't long before we got to an unfamiliar part of town where I assumed Mikey and Frank lived.

Just breathe Katie, breathe.

The car door opened on my side, which had me confused as I never saw Gerard get out of the car.

He held his hand out to me. "Come on kitten, no need to be scared." So I took his hand and made our way to where Mikey and Frank lived.

They lived on the fourth floor.

We got to the door and Gerard was about to knock until I stopped him.

"Gerard, I can't do it. They're gonna hate me for leaving."

"What? No they're not. They want to see you again. They told me."

I nodded, "Okay." And Gee knocked.

Not long after it opened and there stood the man himself, Michael James Way.

"Hey Gee and friend, come in." He smiled.

He still doesn't recognise me though.

We got in and sat in the living room where Frank was also sitting.

"Hey Gerard, who's the girl. Girlfriend?" Frank asked.

He laughed, "I wish." He muttered, not wanting me to hear, but did.

"So who is she, she's pretty." Frank smiled. I blushed.

"Aww, she's blushing." Mikey laughed.

"Okay, guys this is..."He looked at me, letting me decide who I should be.

"Jenny, Jenny Tyler, hi." They said hi back.

Gerard shook his head, "No. You can't not tell them. They want to know."

I shook my head, "I can't."

Mikey and Frank were obviously confused but neither said anything.

"Fine then I'll tell them. Guys --"

"No!...I'll tell them." Gerard took my hand again to try calm me down.

"Mikey, Frank. There's something you should know." I started with my american accent. They nodded for me to continue "I'm not Jenny...well I am, but I'm not." This only confused them more.

I went on, but talking normally in my British accent, "I'm...I'm...Katie."

I watched as their confused faces turned into shock.

They didn't do anything. They just stared at me in awe.

I knew they hated me I knew I should never have come here. Oh my god this is the biggest mistake of my life.

Not knowing what to do, I let go of Gerard's hand and ran out the door with Gerard not far behind me.

"Katie! Katie! Stop!" He caught up with me and grabbed my arms, turning me so that I was facing him.

"Let go Gerard. I just wanna go home." Until I spoke, I hadn't realised I was crying.

"Ssh, Katie it's okay. They're just shocked to see you again. Remember it has been over five years. And that's how long they've been looking for you for. They don't hate you." Gerard embraced me in a comforting hug, and he sat us down on a step.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about sugar."

It was silent for a few minutes, as we sat outside on a step by the car, with Gerard's arm around me rubbing my arm.

Then we heard footsteps coming our way.

"Katie, can we talk?"

I looked up at Frank and Mikey, their facial expression a little confused. Well, when I say a little, I mean a lot.

"Can we talk?" Frank asked again.

Wiping my tears I nodded and stood up, weakly smiling at Gerard who stayed seated, and smiled back.

I walked slightly away from where Gerard was with my friends so that he couldn't hear us.

"So..." I began.

"Yeah...uh...how have you been?" Frank asked.

I sighed, "Frank, I know you well enough to know that you didn't want to talk about how I'm feeling."

He nodded, "You're right I didn't. Okay, well sorry if I snap but...how the hell could you do that to us Katie! Run away when we could have helped you, protected you! Five years you've been gone for! Everyday me and Mikey have been looking for our best friend! And Gerard? What the fuck is THAT all about!?"

I was again on the verge of tears, I was shocked. Frank had never raised his voice to me before, actaully, I had never heard him yell at all!

"Frank, Mikey...I'm really sorry...b-but just try and look a-at this from m-my point of v-view. I was s-scared that he was going to come a-after me, and I didn't want him t-to hurt you when he did. I know five years is a little longer than I wanted to be gone for, I'm sorry. I've been b-back in New Jersey for a little over two years now, and I've just been scared to see you again, because I knew you would be like this," I wiped my tears again, and now Gerard was by my side with his arms around me. "Gerard found me...a few months ago, yeah I was scared, you have no idea how much...but I slowly forgave him and he has been really good friend to me."

I felt a hand take mine as I cried into Gerard's top. I looked to my left and Frank and Mikey were also crying.

"We're sorry Katie...but...we've been so worried about you when I saw you were gone. We were heartbroken, we thought you had done something stupid. Everyday when we woke up, you were our first thought, and our last thought when we went to sleep. We love you Katie." Mikey choked.

I felt Gerard loosen his grip on me while he said that, he must of known what I was going to do afterwards.

He was right.

I let go of Gerard and hugged my crying best friends tightly. I had missed them so much.

"I love you guys."

"I love you too." They said in unison.

I then let go of them and turned back to Gerard was standing with a stupid grin on his face.

I smiled just the same and hugged him tightly, my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"No problem sugar." He whispered back, making my heart flutter, yet still not knowing why.
Sign up to rate and review this story