Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

16

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

16

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Three weeks later...

Today was April 6th, three days from Gerard's 30th birthday.

He was 25 when I last saw him...

Gerard doesn't know it, but we've all planned something for him.

When I say we, I mean me, Mikey, Frank, Ali...and Daniel.

Yeah, Daniel was still beating me and still raped me up until last night. Last night it wasn't rape, and because I

made that choice, I didn't get hit after.

I hate myself for it. How can I stay with him?

Because I'm scared he'll kill me if I leave him...

Four hours later...

I was driving home from work, listening to the voice of Bert McCraken, singing along to Pretty Handsome Awkward.

I arrived home 20 minutes later at about 5:30. I sighed, Daniel will be over soon.

Great.

Getting out of my car, I quickly walked to my apartment. I needed to cook something quick for when my woman beater of a boyfriend gets here.

I slipped off my shoes and ran to the kitchen, but as I got there, there was a knock on the door.

Shit!

I walked slowly to the door, I didn't want to see him, but I knew he would only break in if I didn't answer.

The knocking got louder, making me jump slightly, so I sped up, now just wanting to get this over and done with.

"Hey Daniel." I said as I opened the door.

"Evening sweetie." He placed a kiss on my lips before slipping into my apartment.

"What took you so long to answer." He said, keeping he voice friendly, only I knew it was going to change in a second.

"Er...bathroom sorry."

"No problem princess...so where's my food?" Now he was starting to get a little angry.

"Daniel...you were with me at work today, you know what time I got off so you know that I have just got home...I haven't had time to make anything." I looked to the floor and closed my eyes as I started trembling slightly.

Daniel walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, which made me look up at him.

"Aww, sweetie...you could have got take out." Then his fist collided with my stomach, causing me to scream in pain.

I fell to the floor and he started kicking me and punching me and throwing me across the room.

I kept my eyes closed for most of this, but when I did open them, I could see my blood on the floor and on the walls.

I opened my eyes for the last time and I saw Daniel's face inches from mine.

"Bitch." He said.

And his fist met my face.

Gerard P.O.V


"Sweetie, please help me out! There must be something you want for your birthday." Alexa whinged to me after Katie and Daniel went home.

I don't trust Daniel one bit. But I need to find out why that is.

"Honestly Ali, there isn't anything. This is the first birthday I've had in five years where my whole family has been here. That's all I want." I said as I got out my pack of cigarettes.

"Bullshit. You say that now, but what if I got you nothing, you'll be upset."

I shook my head.

"Ali seriously, Gerard is always like this. I'm his brother, but even I find it hard to buy for him." Mikey said with a little laugh.

"See." I told Ali and she pouted.

"Fine then you get nothing and I mean nothing." And she went back inside to Hot Topic, and it was just me and Mikey.

"So...Ali?" Mikey asked.

"What about her?"

He shrugged, "I just don't think it's fair on her. You dating her when you're in love with Katie."

Woah, how the hell did he know!?

"What? I'm not in love with Katie. I'm dating her best friend."

"Gerard, you're my brother, I know you better than anyone in the world. You fell in love with Katie all them years ago...and you still love her now! And I don't know for sure...but I have a feeling she feels the same."

I turned to Mikey thinking he was joking, "Mikes, Katie doesn't love me okay? She never will love me. She can only just see me as a friend and I don't even deserve friendship from her after what I did. So no Mikey she doesn't love me...but yeah...I do love her."

This made Mikey smile and I got confused, "Go tell her that then. She might feel the same! She might deny it because she has a boyfriend but...hell I know Gee, she loves you too."

I shook my head. "She knows I love her I tell her that nearly everyday and all she says back is 'I know you do'."

Mikey sighed, "Whatever man, Kaite loves you. I know it, she knows it, even Frank can see it. Fight for her dude. I'll see you tomorrow mabe."

"Yeah, see ya bro."

Maybe Mikey was right...somehow. Katie did seem to be more friendly with me.

Within the last month, she is nearly always hugging me. She kisses my cheek everytime she leaves for somewhere. And there is that little bit of flirting when Ali and Daniel are elsewhere.

Mikey could be right, but Katie might just be doing something considered friendly and nothing more.

Maybe I should go see her and get an honest answer out of her.

I jumped in my car and sped to where Katie lived not caring if I got stopped.

When I got there, for some reason I could sense a bad atmosphere.

Thinking this I decided to go through her bedroom window and not her front door.

Thanfully her window was open. She normally leaves it open. I climbed through the window without, I think, being seen by anyone.

Her bedroom was so clean. I can't keep my room clean if my life depended on it.

I loved her bedroom. It was my favourite room of the whole apartment. The rest of it was like what a normal home would be like, but her room was where she kept everything personal to her.

Her drawings, her writing, her lyrics and her piano. I know what you're thinking 'how the hell can she fit a piano in her room?' Katie has a very big room.

Her shiny black piano was placed in the corner of her room and on top was a picture I could only guess as her mother and underneath read:

Julie Ann Richards 1965-2003

I wonder how she died.

I didn't have time to think about it when I heard a scream coming from the next room.

Katie's bedroom door was slightly open, so I could hear everything.

I heard my poor Katie beng beaten by...I don't know who. I couldn't go out there, she might get hurt more if the guy beating her saw me come out of her bedroom for some reason.

I heard a slight whimper and a quiet 'Daniel, stop please'.

Daniel was doing that to her!? I knew I couldn't trust him!

"Bitch." Was all I heard before he hit her again and slammed the front door shut on his way out.

Knowing it was safe to come out I opened her bedroom door fully to see blood everywhere!

On the walls, on the floor. And most of all on her unconcious form.

I ran to her and landed on my knees. "Katie...Katie sugar wake up." But she wouldn't.

I checked for a pulse and luckily there was one.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom where I took off her clothes, leaving her in her underwear, to see bruises everywhere.

"Oh my god Katie, what has he done to you." I whispered.

I washed all the blood off her beaten up body and carried her into her bedroom where I put on her pajamas, and put her in bed.

Next, I came back into the lounge where I began cleaning up the rest of the blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story