Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

17

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1784 words - Complete

0Unrated
Katie P.O.V

Opening my eyes, I didn't see the red liquid that was blood in the living room. Instead I was the red liquid that was paint on my bedroom walls.

I was confused as hell and I tried to sit up but it gave me a headache.

It was odd to me that my body didn't hurt. I looked down at me and noticed I was wearing my pajamas.

I don't remember putting these on. I thought.

Leaving the thought alone for a moment, I lifted up my top and saw the bruises that were nearly gone, and the new bruises that had formed today. But it didn't hurt at all.

I slowly sat myself up, although the headache was still there, and I got out of bed.

My bedroom door was already open, as I had it anyway. I walked out my room and into the living room where I saw a peaceful Gerard sleeping.

I smiled at this, but it soon faded when I realised that he must have been the one to change me...and clean up all the blood. Which means he must now know that Daniel does to me.

I walked over to Gerard and cleared my throat before shouting, "WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD!"

"Argh! What the fuck!" He shouted before his eyes landed on me.

I had a huge smile on my face, "Hi." was all I said.

"Hi." He said back. "Sit down."

I did as I was told, I knew he was gonna shout at me or something for not telling him.

"Katie. What the hell? You've been dating Daniel for what? Six months? And the whole time he's been beating you hasn't he?" I nodded.

I heard him sigh, I couldn't look at him right now I was so ashamed of myself.

"Is there anything else he's done to you?"

I shook my head, but stopped and nodded instead, "What is it?"

I sighed myself and looked at Gerard. "H-He r-rapes me." And then the tears started.

"Oh Katie...come here." Gerard then hugged me and held tightly onto his shirt, afraid that he might let me go.

I cried and cried until I thought I couldn't cry no more, yet the tears kept falling.

"I'm sorry Ger-rard."

"Why are you sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"I never told you what he was doing. I should have told you." I cried a little more.

"You're right, you should have told me. But I know why you didn't. I've done that to you remember."

I shook my head, "No you didn't. You never beat me did you?" He shook his head.

I pulled away from him and looked again in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Do you what the really sad thing is though?"

"What?"

"I atually miss what you did to me."

"Katie. You need to stop this. He's hurting you so much and I hate it."

Then a thought came to mind.

"No, Gerard, because really he isn't hurting me is he?" Gerard looked so confused it nearly made me laugh.

"What?"

"He's not hurting me. He's hurting Jenny. But I'm not Jenny I'm Katie so really, I'm not hurt."

Gerard sighed, "Katie, don't be stupid, you're just trying to make yourself feel better and you know it isn't working." His voice was slightly raised.

"It's alot more than what you're doing!"

"Whatever Katie...I'm leaving you make yourself feel better. I don't care right now!"

"Fine go, leave see if I care!"

"FINE! But listen to this! Daniel is away for the weekend right? Do something. Do something that you want to do. Make tonight count! Forget about Daniel for just tonight!" And with that he slammed the door, just as Daniel does, leaving me to think about what he said.

"Make tonight count!" What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Two hours later...

With much thinking and debating with whether I should do it, I decided that I would.

I don't care if I regret it later, what matters is now!

After I got dressed and did my make-up, I grabbed my hoodie and ran out my apartment and ran down the road as fast as I could until I got the house I was looking for.

Gerard P.O.V


God! I love Katie but she makes me so angry.

She just doesn't see that she needs to get out while she still can.

I wanna help her, but she just won't let me!

I got home in about 45 minutes as I drove slow and went for a walk before actually going home.

I checked my messages on my machine.

You have one new message.

Message one: Hey Gee, Mikey wants to know if you prefer chocolate or vanilla. He would have asked but he felt embarressed that he couldn't remember his older brother's favourite ice-cream. Frank don't tell him that! Okay well I gotta go now Gee, see you tomorrow maybe.

Mikey does make me laugh. He's so weird getting Frank to call me for him.

I laughed at this.

I took a quick shower and got dressed again.

About an hour later there was a knock on my door, and I reluctantly went to see who it was.

I opened the door, not expecting to see who was at my door.

But before I had a chance to react, their lips were attached to mine.

I was enjoying kissing the beautiful woman that unexpectedly turned up at my house, but reality soon kicked in.

"Woah, woah, Katie. Calm down, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I was kissing you but you stopped."

"Katie, you don't want this, I know you don't. You'll regret it in the morning I just know it. Think about it sugar."

She was starting to get frustated now, I could tell, "Gerard don't tell me what to do, okay? This is my desicion. You told me to make this night count and that's exactly what I'm doing!"

She sighed, "I'm sorry kitten, I just don't think it's a good idea."

"Fine, whatever." And with that she left.

And it wasn't until she left, did I realise that what I said was a big mistake.

I ran out the house with no shoes on and ran after the girl I love.

Katie P.O.V

Stupid Gerard. I thought that would be what he wanted, I guess I was wrong, as usual.

I just made a huge fool of myself, and now Gerard proberbly won't even talk to me after this.

Damn Katie why did you think it was a good idea?

I was half way down the street, when I heard someone shout my name.

"KATIE!" I turned around to see Gerard running after me, I smiled at this.

When he got to me, he didn't even stop running and he lifted me over his shoulder and ran back to his house.

"Gerard put me down!" I laughed.

When we finally got back, Gerard put me down infront of his bed.

I looked back at him and I think he looked angry.

"Gerard what's wrong?"

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I nodded. He then smiled, "Good." And he pushed my shoulders so that I fell back on the bed.

He then came on top of me and kissed my lips, I kissed back.

Not long after did he slide his tongue along my bottom lip begging to me to let him in, and without hesitation did I let him in, and our tongues collided.

Within seconds, Gerard started tugging at the hem of my top and I broke the kiss for a second to let him take it off, and our lips met again.

My cold hands ran up his top and along his chest. Gerard gasped as he felt my icy hands on his skin.

We broke the kiss a second time for me to take his top off.

Soon enough we were left in just our underwear. But not for long as Gerard undid my bra and threw it across the room with the other pieces of clothing.

His lips then went from my lips and moved down my body, to my neck and then to my breasts.

I moaned as his lips came into contact with my left breast.

Five minutes later he came back up to my lips and I ran my fingers through his black tangled hair.

I was starting to get impatient.

"Fuck me now Gee." I said.

Then he pulled of his boxers and I pulled off my panties.

Gerard then lay me back down on the bed and his eyes looked at my naked body.

"Gerard forget the bruises for tonight."

He shook his head, "It's not the bruises, I was just thinking how is it possible that you are more beautiful now then when you were five years ago." He smiled. I smiled back.

His lips came crashing down on mine again and Gerard then pulled my legs apart, so he had better access.

Before he entered he looked me in the eye. "Are you really sure about this Katie?"

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life."

And he kissed me again and slowly he pushed into me causing me to moan slightly.

Gerard continued to move in and out of me, getting faster with each thrust. The only sounds that could be heard was the bed and our out of rhythum moans.

"F-faster...Gee." I moaned, and he thrust harder and faster which was bringing both of us closer.

"Oh god." Gerard moaned.

I pulled Gerard neck down so that he kissed me again, which caused him to thrust even faster.

Seconds later we both came, moaning each other's name and were riding out our orgasms.

Gerard started slowing down, both of us panting.

He then rolled over to the left and layed next to me.

I watched him staring at the ceiling, trying to control his breathing. He then looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He laced his fingers with mine and kissed my hand.

"I love you so much Katie, you just don't know how much."

This made me smile even more. I had heard it a million times from him before, but this time it sounded different, like there was more meaning to it then before.

"I know you do Gerard...I'm sorry I can't say it back."

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it sugar."

I moved onto my side and layed my head on Gerard's chest and he stroked my hair. And soon enough I fell asleep listening to the steady sound of his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story