Categories > Original > Drama > The Broken Minor

The Broken Minor

by ItIsFin 1 review

This is for the kids who ain't got no soul. Never think twice, got nowhere to go. This is for the pills that never fucking work. But it's hard to see blood on a black t-shirt.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-10-19 - Updated: 2009-10-19 - 1398 words

1Ambiance
I wrote this a loonngg time ago. I own nothing but my characters. I would appreciate reviews alot, it's my first time writing an original in forever. It's sorta just like a past time story but enjoy and don't bite fire!



You know I never have a clue what to write in these things. They want you to write down all your emotions
so they can try and 'help' then when you come back the next week they forget who the hell you are.
Am I the only one who sees sense these days.

They'll be happy when they see this, I write:

This is for the kids who ain't got no soul
Never think twice, got nowhere to go
This is for the pills that never fucking work
But it's hard to see blood on a black t-shirt

They'll never understand
Cause they were understood
An open minded fake
In a bright white coat
Tell me what you wanna know
About my bleeding fucking heart
I'll pass all your tests
Cause I lie like the best

Life is a fight
Life is a fight
Life is a fight
Life is a fight

They never really listen
Cause they never fucking care
The way I feel inside
They can never fucking hear
All they wanna know about
Is insurance cards
This pain I have inside
Has made me fucking strong

Life is a fight
Life is a fight
Life is a fight

Never found a place I felt I fit
Never met someone who gave a shit
But I believe in what we fucking got
Now we got a chance to set it off

Never found a place I felt I fit
Never met someone who gave a shit
Let's take a stand against feeling lost
This is our chance to set it off

You'll never take me alive
Because we're already dead
You'll never take me alive
Because we're already dead inside


I wrote down the lyrics that were blasting from the blue headphones, apart from the lack of singing I know
the lyrics pretty well. Leathermouth own.

"Slash hurry up you're going to be late for you appointment" my mum shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah Taylor I'll be down soon!" I shouted back down to my mum, I know she hates it when I call her by her birth name.
She is the one forcing me to go to the counsellor.

Beep beep. Damn the taxi is here.

"Mum" I whined, "Why do I have to go to this sh- crap?"

"It's only to keep your mind in the right place Slash"

"My mind is in the freakin' right place mum!"

"That's not what I saw with those stories, songs and the poems!" She shouted back at me from the front seat.

"Pssh I like writing! Is it such a crime?!" I said before slinking back into the seat in the back of the taxi.

"Kids these days" laughed the taxi driver before him and my mum started a full conversation on the generation of the youth 'these days'.

Can you believe it! I'm getting sent to a old hag who’s eye sight is deteriorating by the minute and my mother expects me to 'get better.'
First it started when I was ten years old. When I started listening to 'weird' music (I quote my mum.)
She started getting suspicious on what I wore and what music I was listening too.
Then when I started to loose friends she would ask why then shout at me because I lost my friends through
'Anti-socialment' (yes, she actually used that word, hence it isn’t actually a word) and being an abnormal ten year old kid. My dad simply said it was just that I was growing up.

The taxi pulled up outside the hospital and I stepped out into the cool August breeze.

"Mum!" I complained again.

"If you complain one more time!" My mum screamed back.

Once we entered the hospital I felt sick. My name got called out and I followed a women into a room.

"Wait here Dr. Maxwell will be in soon"

Oh fucking hell yeah. Best moment of my life.

"Hello" I saw a woman come through a side door.

"Stephen Bernard Taylor Guy Slash Lampard am I right?" She asked. Damn, I hate it when people use my full name.
I hate her.

"Well Stephen do you wa-" I cut her off.

"Slash, my name is Slash"

"Whatever you feel comfortable with" She smiled at me, I glared at her.

"You know your mother only sent you here to keep you safe"

"Phff, I am safe. I'm not crazy and I'm not suicidal" for now.

I handed her my 'diary' that my mother told me to write in to show my progress, hence the fact that this is my first week of going here. She, my own mother tried being my own counsellor, it failed. Badly.

It was the longest hour of my life. 'Dr. Maxwell' might have well just came out with it that she’s going to make my life
a living hell for the next couple of months, maybe even years. I will not let it go on for that long. I do have a life.
She asked me to lay down and think about my life and then write it down, she asked me how did I feel about those feelings.
They ask you so many questions, they disguise them to make them seem like they care.

She came out and talked to my mother for a while, I sighed with relief when I got home.

I changed my nose stud to a nose ring and changed my snakebites to the tighter multicoloured snakebites, just as I was walking out the front door of my house, my phone rang.

"Slash hey! We're round at St. Martins just to tell ya" Drake's voice rang on the other side.

"Right" then I hung up. I was in no mood and I could tell that Drake was abit too happy in a sense that wasn't normal.

I turned on my iPod and started listening to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, I turned it off after listening to "Damn Regret".

"Hippy Steven, your ma found a knife in your room last night!" I looked across the street and saw two people who I didn't recognize much. I walked away without saying anything. I was about to explode. And their super lame comments were getting boring.

I saw half of the people I don't actually know and Drake standing beside them. I looked over and Drake came running at me.

"Uh dude. See that guy over there" Drake said pointing to a short haired guy with a white shirt and beat up DC shoes.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Will you go with him? Please." Drake looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Hell no! I'm straight Drake" Why the hell would he even ask me?!

"That’s not what you said when you had your tongue down my throat Slash" Drake winked at me.

"That was so a one off! I'm straight!" I was pretty angry already.

Drake walked away after I told him to leave me alone, he said something to the guy with the DCs and I must say that guy looked very disappointed. It wasn't my fault I'm straight.

I found out the DC guys name. It was Larry, so I renamed him Fadrick. He was a cool guy but I got a bit creeped out when Drake kept telling me that Larry was 'perving me out' as Drake put it. But he was a good guy to get on with.

I didn't want to go home. I hate when I have to go home. It's not a bad place at all. It's just the fact that you live in a place you can't stand. It drives you crazy. You need to get out.

"Drake I'm stayin' in your house the night, right" I told Drake rather than ask him. His parents don't mind.
I'm always around in his house. We've known each other half of our lives. It has been like fourteen years. And hey I am only sixteen years old.

I text my mum and told her I was staying at Drakes, she didn't text back, ah who cares.
We got on a bus into town.
Sign up to rate and review this story