Categories > Original > Drama > The Broken Minor

Remembering Sunday

by ItIsFin 1 review

"Of course son, of course. There is nothing wrong with homosexual people, but Stephen your not compeletly gay are you?"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-11-25 - 1812 words

1Original
This was written a long time ago. Man United is an English football team. 'Cause most people on this are American. My favourite team! Don't diss! Ha. :)


Last night was probably thee worst night of my life.
Guess what? Yes, you've guessed it, I am now dating Larry/Fadrick. (He has protested against that name.)

I mean, I don't even know what happened god damn it.
One minute I'm standing talking to the guy and the next I'm going with him!

I blame this completely on Drake. He was so pushy, why I don't know.
Oh but no, the night didn't end there.
I went into Drake's house, watched a couple of movies and got a worried phone call from my mother.
She screamed down the phone asking where the hell I was and that it was twelve o'clock and I should have been home already.
I told her I was staying in Drake's and that I had texted her to let her know. But her phone was off.

I hung up on her and got grounded, for a month.
A whole month just for hanging up on my mother!

So I'm stuck here, laying on my bed. Maybe I'll text Larry.

Hey Fad!

It's Larry!

Whatever! How're you?

I'm good, you are also wasting my credit! :L

Oh well! :L :'( Larry, I won't be able to see you.

What?! Why?!

Got grounded last nite. For hanging up on my ma. Ghey.

No way! The 'rents will have to let you out! You can't be locked up for a whole month!

Yeah..

I'll climb thru yer windy! :L Anyway, I'm coming over to yours later, I don't care if yer grounded or if they don't know who I am.

Or the fact WE hardly know each other! :L:L

Well! Just another reason for me to come over! :L Bye x.

I put my phone back on my table and walked down stairs. My mum was at work, my dad was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey dad"

"Son" he looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Dad, why am I grounded for a month for just hanging up on mum?!"

"Stephen she was very worried about you and you just hung up on her after saying you were staying at that boy’s house"
My dad was the only person who ever got away with calling me Stephen.

"I've known Drake for like ever!"

"Stephen wasn't he the boy who’s uncle killed his family while heavily on drugs?"

"Well yeah but that has got nothing to do with Drake!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the table. I got up and started making breakfast.

"Okay I'll let you off this time but Stephen, your mother..."

"Okay, okay and besides I have a friend coming over later"

"Well that's a first" My dad muttered "He isn't one of those emo things you tell me about is he?"

I laughed at my dad's way of putting things.
"No, he has got short hair dad, no piercings and doesn't wear make-up plus he's called Larry, not very emo" I laugh.

"Why can't you be like that son" Connor, my dad laughed.

"I hope you can make an exception on gay people" I said aloud, I tell my dad everything. He's always there for me.

"Of course son, of course. There is nothing wrong with homosexual people, but Stephen you're not completely gay are you?"

"No dad, I'm not. I'm just confused." I said as I got a spoon and sat down, "It's one of those phases I think."

"That's fine, I might just want grandkids sometime" he laughed, "and this Larry fellow, is he your boyfriend Stephen?"

"Well yeah, he is. He's cool and all but I hardly know him"

"Well then it's good he is coming over then isn't it" My dad sounded quite like Larry earlier.
"I just don't want you hurting this boy Stephen, what if your not actually interested in boys after all? What would you do then?" My dad words hit me hard, what would I do? What if Larry got attached to me and I couldn't like him back?

"I'm not sure dad, I really don't know"

"Try not to hurt him Stephen and don't get hurt yourself. Now what time is this boy coming over?"

"I don't know actually... I'll text him" I got out my phone and text Larry.

"You don't seem to know alot of things this morning Stephen" my dad smirked and got up from the table.
"When Larry arrives, I want him sat in my living-room while I question him, he won't mind will he?" He laughed and walked away.

I went up stairs into my room and got changed into my Drop Dead t-shirt and a pair of red skinnies. I put on my Vans and started straightening my hair.

My dad and I sat down stairs watching the Man United game on T.V until we heard a key being put through the lock.

"Look what I found just as I was coming through the door!" My mother's voice sounded thrilled.
Larry came walking through looking very uncomfortable.

"Hey dude, uh, come sit down" I told him, it sounded more like a question. My embarrassment shone through.

"Sit down son!" My father shouted at him. No he cannot do this to me! My family just loves to embarrass me.

"Do drugs then? Drink? Smoke? Who do you have on speed dial? Are you a Catholic? Where do you live? Mother, Father?"
My dad questioned him, keeping a straight face, obviously he was joking.

Larry looked scared, very scared. I just wanted to die at that moment.

"Ah, um, no I-" Larry tried to speak.

"No no son!" My father started to laugh.

Larry looked at me, confused.

"Yeah he really isn't funny, um come on up stairs" I pleaded, to get Larry away from my dad.

"What was that all about?" Larry asked me, sitting on my computer chair.

"My dad was just joking about, he's like that." If I had a normal dad it would do wonders.

"Oh well... damn it Slash you look fucking hot today" Larry looked at me.
I laughed at Larry's gesture.

"Thank, so does yourself" I shared the compliment.

"Yeah right, Slash, does your Dad know about me and you" Larry asked me slowly.

"Well yeah, he does. I told him the s'morning. I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not, it's just I haven't told my parents or anything 'cause-"

"It's fine Larry, really it is."

I walked over and sat on his knee and put my arms around his neck.

"Okay..." Larry said awkwardly.

"I didn't say I was shy, so what are we going to do today?" I asked, playing with my snakebites.

"I, er, don't know" Larry said biting his lip. It annoys me when people are so damn nervous.

"How about we just be fat and lay about?"

"That could work"

I got off Larry's knee and walked over to my drawers and took out my camera.

"And take pictures" The flash of the camera lit up Larry's face.

"I do not take pictures, Slash" he warned me.

"Mmm, well I do."

After a couple of hours, we had enough photos to fill a whole album. Mostly me just taking pictures of me and Larry's stunned face.

"You love yourself so much" Larry laughed.

"You're suppose to, it is better than hating yourself, am I right?" I said before sitting on him again, this time on my bed and putting my head against his chest.

"You are an unexpecting being Slash" Larry said looking down on me.
He lied down while I made myself comfortable on him.

I closed my eyes while I entwined my hand with his. We lay there like that until Larry's phone started to ring.

"It's okay, just pick it up" I told him, he signed and let go of my hand to answer his phone.

"I have to go Slash" Larry said while I removed myself of him for him to get up, "But I'll see you later."

"Okay" I hugged him goodbye, I heard him walking down my stairs followed by two fairly happy 'G'byes' from the kitchen.

Have you ever got the feeling when someone just leaves you? Even just to go home or just signs off MSN or even when someone leaves the room and you're sitting there by yourself, you get the feeling of nervousness and dread for some reason.
You want them to come back, you feel so needy, well I feel like that right now. I don't even know why. I mean it's not like Larry is never coming back, he is but I can't help but feel like this.
I sat down at my computer and signed onto my MSN, Drake was on and Freesh and a thousand others.
Freesh was by far my best friend.
He sadly lived in Sweden, so I didn't see him much. Maybe even just every year. We kept in contact not as often as we use to but we're still very close. He's a bore to talk to on MSN though.

I decided to sign of MSN, I just wasn't in the mood.
I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone moaning and shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Drake sitting on my bed.

"Dude wake the hell up!" He shouted at me.

"Iwamwup" I said yawning.

"How did you manage to fall asleep on your bed fully dressed anyway?"

"Just did, and why are you even here?"

"I want you to go to the pictures with me and some other people"

"Which people?" I asked getting up.

"Just some people and Larry is going to be there" Drake asked with pleading eyes, why does he always give me that look?!

"Ah! Okay!"

We got to the pictures and were going to see Friday 13th. I had Larry sitting on my left and Drake sitting on my right.
It felt oddly awkward.
Larry took my hand and every time I jumped he pulled me and I fell off the chair. Apparently it was amusing.

I went and sat on Drake while Larry glared at me.

"Jealous are we?" Drake clicked his tongue and laughed.

I laughed and sat back down on my own seat. The film finally ended and we were walking out.

"Scary my arse, it bored the fucking crap outta me" I commented on the film.

Drake went home and I was walking up to my own house with Larry. I have given up calling him Fadrick.

"Hey do you wanna stay in mines tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah If I'm allowed" Larry replied.

He got his stuff from his own house and walked back to mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story