Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

28

by Lauren-xo 1 review

28 The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-25 - Updated: 2009-10-25 - 496 words - Complete

0Unrated
Five years later...

"Mommy! Daddy's being mean!" My five year old daughter, Emily complained.

"I am not!" Gerard pretended to be hurt by his daughters words.

I just laughed and turned my attention back to my three year old son, Matthew. He was currently drawing, or trying to draw stick people, but they were all funny shapes and sizes.

"Hey Matty, that's a pretty good picture." He just smiled and continued to draw. Oh he is definitely going to be like his dad. A very talented artist.

I was getting board, so I decided to go get a book to read from the lounge.

Unfortunately the book I wanted was on the top shelf, and I was too short to reach it. So I had to stand on a chair.

As I was about to stand on the chair, Gerard came running in and stopping me.

"Gerard, what're you doing?" I asked a little pissed now.

"Baby, I'll get the book, which one do you want?"

"Honey, I can manage -"

"No! Sit down, you need to relax, you're six months pregnant sugar. With twins, may I add! Now sit."

I knew he was only looking out for me, but really I could manage, but I sat anyway.

He stood on the chair, "Now, which one?"

"The Catcher in the Rye."

He smiled, "That's my favourite book."

"I know you told me, now I wanna read it."

"Fair enough." I reached up and grabbed the book, and threw it too me.

I laughed, "Thank you honey."

"You're welcome Kitten." He leaned down and kissed me. He dropped down the sit next to me.

"Baby, am I old?" He randomly asked.

"No why do you ask?"

"A guy at work said that 36 is too old for me to have a daughter as young as five."

"Honey, 36 is not old. I now a guy who's like 50 or 60 and his 20 year old wife has just had a baby."

"Hmm. Don't you ever want someone else? You're a young and sexy at 28, I'm getting old and I'm 36."

"Baby I don't care what your age is, I'm not going anywhere."

"Good, 'cause I don't want you to." He kissed me again, "Wanna foot massage?"

I smiled, he was always doing something to help me relax. He was the same when I was pregnant with Emily and the same with Matthew.

"Sure."

He sat down by my feet and took off my shoes and socks and almost instantly felt relaxed.

"Thank you baby."

"Anything for you Kitten."

This has been our lives for five years now. Five years I have been known as Mrs Kathryn Way, and I love every second of it.

Nobody could love me more than my husband, and I thank god everyday that I gave him a second chance.

I don't know where I'd be without Gerard and the kids. And I never want to find out.

This is my life. Forever with my amazing husband Gerard Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story