Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He Had The World

Chapter 3

by Hands-Stained-Red 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-30 - Updated: 2009-10-30 - 1173 words

0Unrated
dad's going to be so mad at me...
they're gonna call him and tell him i'm not in school.
i wonder if they're smart enough to figure out that i'm with brendon...

"hey ryan, what do you wanna do," brendon asked. i looked at him and i thought of plenty of things i'd love to do with him, but i don't think he would want to participate.

"uhhh... i didn't eat this morning, and i'm kinda hungry.. we could get something to eat.." i suggested.

"oh! perfect! my stomach's begining to eat itself, i'm in the mood for pancakes, that okay with you?" he asked. my answer was yes, like it always would be if i was with brendon. if he suggested it, then i'd go along with it.

"ryan, are you okay? you look distant," he said his eyes going from bright and cheery it kind of dark look. it scared me...

"yeah," i said. "just thinking."

"okay, as long as your sure your okay," he said smiling.

"yeah," i said returning the smile.

we walked downtown from the school, walking behind buildings trying to avoid cars that just might have your parents in it. it took longer to get there than walking the normal way but we had to be careful and besides, i didn't mind spending time just walking with brendon.

we walked through the front door of ihop and three waitresses turned to look towards us looking up and down, like we needed their approval.

"hello boys, may i help you?" asked the lady at the front desk.

"yes ma'am, table for two please," brendon said flashing his brilliant smile. the lady turned away to get out silver wear and menus when brendon and i looked over and one waitress was still staring at us like we were the most disgusting thing to ever walk into the restraunt, so brendon flipped her off. her eyes started to look like they were gonna come out of her head and she went blood red. i started laughing uncontrollably and brendon beamed at his accomplishment.

"right this way sirs," the lady said leading us back to the booth in the very back. "and becky here will be your waitress."

"hi boys, is there anything you want to drink?" asked a very peppy waitress, who obiviously had waaaay to much sugar that morning.

"coffee," me and brendon said at the same time. i smiled.

"yes sir... sirs," said becky walking away.

"let me guess, you take yours with three creams and four sugars," brendon said leaning back.

"yes! how did you know that?" i asked incredulous.

"because that's how i take mine," he said.

"ahhh that makes sense," i said.

"it does because you know, we have alot of things in common," he said. "oh, thank you," i he said turning to becky taking the coffee pot and setting it down on the table turning back and getting the cream and sugar.

"thank you," i said to brendon more than becky.

"are you guys ready to order?" she asked taking out her notepad.

"umm, i'll have a triple stack of pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream please," brendon said smiling. god i loved his smile.

"oh, and i'll have the same thing except instead of strawberries make it chocolate sryup and chocolate chips," i said.

"okay, your pancakes will be here soon," she said finishing writing down the orders and walking away.

"so anyway, back to what i was saying, we have alot in common," brendon said taking a sip of his coffee.

"how do you figure that?" i asked stirring the sugar in.

"well for one, notice the shirt i'm wearing, and how it corresponds to yours," he said. i looked at his shirt and it said fall out boy on it, i looked down at mine and then realized for the first time that day, i was wearing one too.

"damn, i didn't notice that," i said then drinking my coffee. "ahhh!" i said almost spitting my coffee out.

"what? what's wrong?"

"the cwoffee's hawt!" i said poking my tongue. this time he laughed.

"so is your deduction that we have alot in common just based on our shirts or do you have other proof?" i asked.

"mmm i bet.. that if i went through your ipod, that's i'd find the same music that's on mine," he said.

"you know, i don't doubt it," i said smiling. this is the point where it got awkward, with nothing to talk about i was never so greatful to see stacks of pancakes walking our way.

"strawberry and chocolate triple stacks," becky said setting the food down.

"thanks," i said. brendon grabbed a fork and went straight for the strawberry. i watched the way he put it in his mouth and for that moment i have never wished so bad for anything else than to be that strawberry. he started to chew slower.

"umm everything okay?" he asked.

"yeah, why wouldn't it?"

"you were staring at me," he said wiping his mouth.

"oh sorry" i said looking down at my pancakes.


after we finished our pancakes we decided to walk through the park. we started to walk through the forest path and it instantly got darker. i moved closer to brendon just to feel his body heat so it was like i was so alone.

"ryan?" he said hesitantly, i tough he was going to ask me to move back a little bit. instead he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer and pressing his lips against mine. it took me by surprise at first then i started to press against him. the kiss got more heated. he licked my lips and i opened them and our tongues started exploring eachother mouth. the lack of air made me pull away from him. i looked at him.

"i-i-i'm sorry," he said turning away. "i shouldn't have done that."

i grabbed his arm and pulled him into another kiss. "yes, you should have, because i didn't have the guts to." we made out a couple more times before we realized what time it was. brendon walked me to the end of my street before turning to go to his house.

"ryan i had a great time," he said smiling. "do you think that maybe friday night you could catch a movie with me?" my heart fluttered.

"of course!" i said.

"great! see you tomorrow," he said.

"definately!" i watched him walk away and started to skip down the street, i had a right to, i was more happy than i have ever been.

i got to my house and stopped skipping, my stomach dropped. my dad's car was in the driveway. i slowly walked up to the front door. i stood there a minute before i opened it. i walked inside queitly as i could.

"ryan, i got a call from your school today saying you were absent."

there was my father standing in the living room doorway, drunk and belt in hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story