Categories > Original > Drama > My Life

April 8th, 2009

by scarsandstories93 0 reviews

The first update. Rate and review!!!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-11-01 - Updated: 2009-11-01 - 521 words

0Unrated
April 8, 2009:

Another failed attempt at sex with Luna. I've just gotten home from Florida, where I had spent two days with her. We had fun together, after spending apart four months, of nothing but child's play and flirting; we even got time to go for a walk around her neighborhood, and while it was romantic there was no place for secrecy. If I had only been there before, I know that I would have been able to find the perfect spot, formulate the ultimate plan, and get away with so much. If only there had been time.

It just happens to be times like these that I doubt and Luna and I will ever have our way with each other before adulthood; she's already said that we're not going to try at our next stay at Duke TIP, that it would be "too risky" for anything. However, she just said in one of our many phone conversations that she'd be willing to try on our one-year anniversary to make up for this past weekend, but I can't know for certain if she'll deliver. I mean, I know that we're going to be together forever and eventually we'll be free to do whatever we wish, but until high school graduation we are going to see each other only a few weeks per year for the next four years. That's four years of waiting, craving that which is just out of reach.

This restlessness has taken over me, more so than ever before and especially in the last eight months that Luna and I have been apart. I know that she's been loyal thus far (most likely because I just don't give her the time to), and I've never once cheated, but seeing as she has dance every week and guitar lessons, I know I could get away with it. I'm not planning in the slightest to betray her, but it will be hard to resist the opportunity if it ever came up.

Being able to talk to her every day has really helped us to connect and stay faithful, but they also intensify my ever-growing lust for physical pleasure. Our conversations have become more explicit, our roleplay more realistic. She says she can feel everything that happens during our many online sessions, for her imagination is strong enough to control what her body picks up, and I don't doubt her claims, but I simply don't have that strong of a gift; if I did it would make being apart from the one I love dearly so much easier.

I miss her, more than anything; it was just yesterday that I saw her, felt the warmth of her skin, and smelt the sweetness of her hair, and I already long for her more than I can stand to. In the beginning it was embraced that we be so far apart and only have technology to bring us together so we could focus on the emotional element of our relationship, but now we have reached a point where we need the physical to enhance our love.

Is it obvious yet that I miss her?
Sign up to rate and review this story