Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!!

The Devils

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

"Put the money in the bag and then we can leave peacefully"

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-02 - Updated: 2009-11-05 - 1039 words

0Unrated
In the hightech city of Konoha thrives an industrious people. The city is great financially speaking. It is very peaceful too.......except in sector 7. Sector has the highest crime and mortality rate in the city. Its hell out there. Since Konoha is peaceful sector 7 is not that bad until one day....................................


"PUT THE MONEY IN THE GODDAMN BAG!!" There was a robbery in progress at the Local Yamanaka Flower shop which generated about 75,000 dollars every week. (People loved flowers). You see in the city of Konoha certain people had certain powers. These people were called Devils simply because society looked down upon them and view them as monsters and whatnot. There were 4 young men involved in the robbery and they all fell in to the devil category. At the store front was a young man about 14 years of age. He was on the look out for Konoha's police force...aka the ANBU. He was a super intelligent guy who had his hair in a sharp pony tail. He had the power to control shadows. He was a very laid back type of person. His name is Shikamaru Nara. In the middle of the store who had a MAC 11 submachine gun holding everyone down as a hostage was another young man or young devil. He was 14 years old. He was never any where without his dog. His powers included Being able to communicate with animals along with having animal like senses. He also had an animal like feature. His canine teeth were abnormally sharp. His name was Kiba Inuzuka. On the second floor looking down at the first floor hiding so as to not be seen by any was the third young man. He had to be 14 as well. He was very popular among the ladies. His hair style looked similar to a chicken's ass....or rather their tail feathers. His power layed in his eyes. His eye sight was 100x that of an eagle, plus he could copy any movemet after seeing one time. He also had the power of hypnosis in his eyes. His name is Sasuke Uchiha. The final young man was at the checkout desk with a 9mm black handgun to the store clerk's head. This young man had an extraordinary power sealed within him. He was 14 years old too. His name was Naruto Uzumaki. 13 years ago when Naruto was still an infant, a giant Fox demon with godlike power attacked Konoha. The leader of the city could not kill it so he sealed it inside of a baby which happened to be Naruto. Now, Naruto had whisker marks on his face as a result of the demon. His powers included Making countless clones of himself and being able to manipulate wind. His other power included using some of the foxes power. When he does this his appearance changes. He gets fangs and his hands turn slightly to claws. His muscles become harder, his whisker marks become red and his pupil becomes red. But he only uses this power when he needs it. Naruto stood there with the gun to the clerks head.



"All we want is the money." Naruto said calmly. The clerk was sweating bullets. The clerk's name was Mizuki. "Scum like you are the reason the world isn't safe anymore. Just wait till the police gets here" Mizuki shot at Naruto. "You see I will be able to see the police if they come but you won't if you don't give me the damn money." Naruto countered. "I always knew you were worthless trash even back when I taught you and your little friends at elementary school. You belong in prison with the rest of those monsters." Mizuki said. Naruto smiled. "Why thank you...Mizuki sensei. You are too kind but really we are kind of in a hurry so if you don't mind...give us the money before i get mad." Naruto said still calm. "I hate you, Thats why your father got what he deserved and your mother died-" Mizuki was cut off abruptly on account of being pistol whipped hard in the face. Blood ran down the side of his face. Naruto's pupils became slit-like and his teeth were fangs. The whisker marks grew bigger. "Shut your fucking mouth." Naruto said. The whole store felt the intent to kill coming from Naruto. A young girl who worked there was scared stiff. Her mother owned the shop. Her name is Ino Yamanaka. "I know them, they go to my school and are freshman like me." She said. she was with the hostages.


Suddenly Shikamaru yelled: ANBU!! "Damn" said Naruto. Just then Mizuki reached for Naruto's gun. Big mistake. Out of pure reflex Naruto pulled the trigger and shot Mizuki in the eye. "AAAAHHH!" he yelped before collapsing unconscious. Naruto jumped behind the countered and filled his duffle bag with $$575,000 dollars. Then everyone inside the store heard a booming voice. "WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED." The police chief said from outside. "They can't move I have them caught in my shadow bind technique." Shikamaru said. "Good" said Kiba. "Lets go!!!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke ran to the stairs and proceeded to go up. Kiba and his dog ran to the stairs too and went up. Naruto jumped back over the counter and ran through the crowd of hostages. Shikamaru followed. Suddenly a little girl grabbed on to Naruto's leg and he stopped. "No I'm telling the Police on you bad boys!!!" she said. "Naruto what the hell?" Asked Shikamaru confused. "Let go me little girl." Naruto commanded. Then another girl about 14 as well came running up to them. "Hanabi let go of him please he is dangerous." The girl said. Hanabi let go. Naruto recognized them to be of the Hyuuga family. "Your Hinata arent you?" Narut asked. Hinata blushed and uttered wat could have been a possible yes. "You're very cute." Naruto said smiling. "Naruto no time for that we have to go." Shikamaru reminded him. With that said Naruto and Shikamaru ran off up the stairs. Hinata was blushing madly. Then the police came in "I want to know wat happened now!!!" The police cheif Gai said.


________________________________________


What do you think.......there will be more chapters.....please rate and review nice things.....
Sign up to rate and review this story