Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!!

Lucifer

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

the devils flee from the cops and do all they can

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-11-03 - Updated: 2009-11-05 - 656 words

0Unrated
Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba and Shikamaru were running down the street as fast as they could with ANBU police cars right after them. "Who would have thought someone could survive a shot to the face!!!" Kiba shouted as they ran. "And even after he woke up he told the ANBU which way we escaped!" Sasuke shouted. "He a damn devil his self!" Naruto shouted. Suddenly a cop car pulled out in front of them. "MOVE!!!" Naruto shouted as he pushed his palm out at the vehicle making a powerful blast of wind shoot from his hand and hit the car. It flew way up in the air and hit the side of a building and plummeted to the ground. " Its too many of them!" Shikamaru said as they kept on running. The cars were fast on their trails. Then 8 more squad cars pulled up in front of them. The ANBU quickly got out of their cars and raised their weapons at the suspects. Naruto and the gang stopped abruptly. The cars chasing them stopped too and the police got out. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" An officer said. "Damn....what should we do?" Asked kIBA. "i DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO JAIL!" Shouted Shikamaru. "Shut up trick and let me think." Sasuke said. " Youre the smart one Shika. Why don't you think." Naruto said. Then another Police car pulled up. But this one was different. It was drove by the Police Chief. He stepped out of the car. "Well well well. What do we have here?" Said Gai as he walked forward. "Its bowl cut man." said Naruto. "Quick with the wit arent you Uzumaki? I wanna see how quick you are of thinking of escaping." said Gai. "Believe me..... I'm trying" said Naruto. Shikamaru smiled. Naruto saw him and smiled too. They read each others mind. "Forget this shit!!! At least I'll go down fightin!!!!" Shikamaru yelled as he took out a switch blade and dashed at Gai. "Hold it!!" Naruto said. "Gotcha" a random police officer said as he shot his gun at Shikamaru. But, at the speed of light shikamaru's shadow rose up and deflected the bullet." The cop was stunned by this. "Open fire!!" Gai commanded. Every ANBU there unleashed a hail of bullets at SHikamaru. Shikamaru got massacred. Blood dripped from each hole in his body profusely. He fell to his knees holding on to the thin thread of consciousness that was left... or so they thought. "SHIKAMARU!!" Kiba yelled. "Thats it......AARRGGHH!!!" Kiba yelled dashing at Gai with inhuman speed. Kiba's hands slightly resembled claws. He Swung his hand claw at Gai and slashed his chest. Blood squirted out as Gai stumbled backward. "UGH.... Fire!!" Gai yelled. The onslaught of bullets tore Through Kiba's body with ease. Kiba fell to the ground unconscious, bloody body an all. "Damn damn damn!!" NAruto said. "Sasuke what should we do?" Asked the fox. " I say we go down fighting." Sasuke said as he reachd under his shirt to pull out his Desert Eagle. BANG!!!!! "This is all Sasuke heard before he fell backwards and plummeted to the ground. He hit the ground with a loud thud. He lay there , body limp and all with a bullet sized hole in the center of his forhead. Blood ran profusely from the hole. Gai was holding the weapon that did this. A 12 gauge Semi automatic shot gun. "SASUKE!!!!" Naruto yelled. "What will you do Naruto? will you live and be arrested or will you run and die?" Gai said. Then Suddenly Shikamarus body dissapeared in a puff of smoke. "Shadow clones!!!" Gai realized. Kiba's and Sasuke's body dissapeared too. "When will you learn Gai......you will never catch Lucifer." Naruto said with a devilish grin. "Damn you!" Gai said. as he shot Naruto. Naruto disappeared in a puff of smoke. "I'll get him one day......"



_____________________________________________________________________________________________



Rate and review nice things.....if u don then u r a trick
Sign up to rate and review this story