Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!!

Reasons

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Why do they rob and steal......why?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!] [!!!] - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 1169 words

0Unrated
Gai stood there angrily. "Lucifer.....one of these days I will catch you all." He said staring up in the night sky surrounded by squad cars.



___________________________________________________


The next day



"Wake up......Wake up........WAKE UP DOBE!" Sasuke said to a sleep blonde blue eyed boy. Naruto opened his eyes and sat up straight. "You snore like thunder." Sasuke said to NAruto. They were in their hideout located underground in the dead center of sector 7. Every subway, pipe line in the city was accessible to them from this hiding place. All the pipes connected there. "Kiba and Shikamaru went to get something to eat." Sasuke told Naruto. There hide out was considerably nice for it to be underground. It had four beds, 5 rooms(one giant living room with a big ass couch in it and four other bedrooms.), a kitchen, a big screen television, a door which blended in with the wall on the inside and out so as not to be seen by anyone passing by. Naruto got off the couch because he had fell asleep in the living room. "Where's the dough?" Asked Naruto. "The money? it's in the kitchen." Sasuke said. Naruto walked in the kitchen and saw the bag that he had been running with the previous day. He picked it up and pour the money out on the table. "All this green..." he said mesmerized. He poured out $575,000 dollars on the table. Sasuke walked in the kitchen. "Alot of money isn't it." Sasuke said. "Yea but I'm starting to regret shooting Mizuki sensei in the face. If they catch me thats attempted murder." Naruto said closing his eyes. "It's all right Naruto" Sasuke said putting his arm around him. Naruto's eyes shot open and he elbowed sasuke in the rib cage. "argh!" Sasuke uttered. "What was that for?" Sasuke asked. "THIS AINT NO DAMN SASUNARU OR NARUSASU FIC. Don't you ever do that shit again!" Naruto yelled stepping back feeling really weird. Then suddenly they heard a door open. Automatically Naruto's hand went to his pistol. "sup." Kiba said as he and Shikamaru walked into the kitchen. "Sasuke tied to rape me." Naruto said. "DOBE!" Sasuke countered. "ANyway where's the food?" Sasuke asked. "Well we kinda got hungry." Kiba said modestly. "ya'll are stupid you know that." Naruto said walking past them. "I'm going to get my own food." Naruto said. "Me too." Sasuke said. "Ima have to put on this hat." Naruto said grabbing a red Phillies fitted baseball cap off the couch. He put it on slightly backwards toward the right side. Sasuke put on a blue blue jays fitted baseball cap. He put his on straight forward almost hiding his eyes. Naruto had on a red short sleeved Polo shirt, blue Levi skinny jeans, and some high top Nike Blazers which were red with white strings and a white check. Sasuke had on a blue button up dressy shirt all the way buttoned up except for the top button, some red skinny jeans, and Blue low top shell toed Adidas. Their pants cuff was covering the very top of their shoes. They both had left the hide out and made their way above ground.





Now they were walking down the street sagging their pants slightly. "Man I'm so starved I could eat choji." Naruto said. They both laughed at this. "Lets go checkers. We don't have to go inside we jus walk up to the window." Sasuke said pointing at a Checkers. They both walked to it and up to the window. "I'll have ramen!" Naruto said. "Naruto they don't serve ramen." Sasuke said. Naruto looked sad. He ordered something else. Sasuke went and ordered too. Now they were standing around waiting for their food to be done. "Naruto I don't know how you do it." Sasuke said. Naruto looked puzzled for a minute then he thought to himself: "Uchiha finally realized my greatness." " I don't know how you do it Naruto." Sasuke said again. Naruto smiled hard feeling flattered. "I simply can't seem to figure out how you operate......WITHOUT A BRAIN YOU STUPID DOBE HEADED IDIOT." Sasuke shouted at Naruto. Naruto looked confused. Then angry. Then confused again. then confused and angry. "You thought I was about to compliment you....hahaha." Sasuke said laughing.






Just then two girls walked by them talking to each other. They walked up to the window and ordered. "Sasuke you are retarded." Naruto said. The two girls turn around facing Naruto and Sasuke. "Naruto caught eye contact with one of them. The girl immediately turned red. NAruto recognized her as the girl that was at the store he and Sasuke robbed. "I know you!" Hinata blurted out. "Well I know you too." Naruto said smiling. "The other girl looked at Sasuke with eyes of lust and confusion. "What?" Sasuke said noticing her. "You look familiar." The girl said. "Whats your name?" Sasuke asked. "Sakura Haruno." She answered. "What a sexy name." Sasuke said. She blushed. "Your'e Hinata arent you?" Naruto asked. "Y-Ye-YES." She said feeling nervous. "And you're that guy who robbed the Yamanaka flower shop with those boys!" Hinatashouted. "SHHHH!!" He said. "I knew you looked familiar, Youre Sasuke Uchiha!" Sakura said." Sasuke looked nervous. "What's to stop us from turning both of you in right now." Sakura said smiling. "Sakura." Hinata said. "You really would do that?" Naruto asked. "Hell yea. The price on your heads are 25,000 dollars each." Sakura stated. "Dam... I might turn myself in." Naruto joked. Hinata giggled. Sasuke looked into Sakura's eyes. "Don't try that eye shit with me!" Sakura shouted looking away. "I'll call the police if you even so much as touch me." She added. "Why?" Hinata said. "Why? cuz they are criminals." Sakura said. "No Why do you guys do such bad things?" Hinata asked. Naruto smiled. "Because of the corrupt government." Naruto answered. "Bullshit. The government is fine." Sakura shot back. "Really? then how come everytime we step out of sector 7 the police harass us for every little thing? How come we are the poorest sector? How come this sector is the only sector with martial law?" Sasuke said to her. Sakura could not answer. "Exactly." Naruto said. "You people are monsters." Hinata said. "Down right disgraceful to everything that stands for right. Everyone sees you as such filth that people pay you no mind you are in need of something." She continued. Sasuke got mad. "You're little organizations belongs in jail, ya'll do such terrible exciting deeds and...........I want in." Hinata finished. All three of them looked shocked. "Hinata?!?!" Sakura said. "It just seems so exciting. I want a thrilling life. Right now life is boring." Hinata said. "You should come to Sakura." Hinata said again. "There is no way I will be doing that." Sakura said. "How old are yall?" Asked Naruto. "14 and 14." Hinata said. "Well alright." Sasuke said. smirking. "So Sakura....will you join us as well?" Asked NAruto.



______________________________________________________________________________________________






sorry its short..............no i'm not...... hoped you liked it review.....please.
Sign up to rate and review this story