Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Will You?

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Things start to blow between Gerard and Georgia, Mikey think of something that could drasticly ruin his and Franks plan, And bert has an interesting Proposal....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-04 - Updated: 2009-11-04 - 1087 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Mikey got us lost, Mikey got us lost.' Frankie chanted, and Mikey felt him temper rising. For the last eight hours, it had been Sam this, Sam that. And now it was Mikey got us lost. That chant had been going on for almost two hours, and whenever Frank stopped, Mikey found himself muttering it under his breathe. God dammit.
Mikey sighed. 'So the plan is, because we're in Jersey now, i know it, is to-'
'How do you know?' Frank inquired sweetly.
'Because-'
'Because i took that sat nav from that SUV? By any chance?' Frank smiled an angelic smile. Mikey turned to glare at him. When Mikey turned away again, Frank stuck his tongue out at him.
'There it is,' Mikey said hesitantly, gesturing to the mall, at the top of the hill.
'At the top, of another hill. Why cant Jersey be flat like New York?' Frank moaned, and trudged towards it. He hadnt noticed Mikey had stopped and was looking at the mall strangley.
'I know, i know, Jersey isnt exactly, hill-y' Frank drawled the word out, 'But its sure as hell not flat - Mikes whats up?'
'What if-'
'What?' Frank joined Mikey, were he too, stood and watched to mall. Mikey turned towards Frank and almost said, so quietly that he almost missed it.
'What if he hates us?'
Frank looked back at him with unsually solemn eyes, clapped him on the shoulder and smiled. Mikey felt all his worries wash away with the sudden gust of wind.
'That'll never happen. How can he hate us, eh?' Frank joked. 'Now come on, last one up this hill's a rotten egg. I still havent told you about Sam's Doctor Who obsession and the way she's my perfect height....'
Mikey sighed, and trudged on, leaving Frank behind standing there wondering what Doctor sam preferred...

'How could you?' Gerard managed to choke out. I was sitting staring in the mirror in horror. I didnt know what the hell waas going on.
'How could you write those things about me? About us?' He was getting more and more worked up by the minute, and I just stared.
'I told you, i wrote two letters. One that i was supposed to feel and one that i meant,'
'You wrote it thought didnt you? And i've got it. You're a fucking selfish little bitch! I was in love with you. I was in LOVE!' Gerard screamed at me, andi flinched, and began crying even more.
'I still do...' I said between gulps of air.
'Lies...' he snarled.I cried, and clutched the mirror. He shook his head and turned his empty hazel eyes on me.
'Its not lies! I do love you! I havent done anything, i told you i didnt mean it-'
'Tell you boyfriend that his little pals dead. Dusted.' Gerard cut across me, and smiled sardonicly. 'Did you fuck him too i wonder?'
'Gerard, no!'
'Save it Georgia. I dont love you. Like i did. Yesterday...'
I felt cold. Looking into his eyes i felt nothing but love for him, anger at myself, and a deep overwhelming sorrow at the situation. I looked deep into those merciless eyes. Then i did it.
I smashed the mirror.

'I love you more,' Gerard whispered as the image of her faded.

I lay on my bed, not crying, not doing anything, just staring in the distance, curling Gerards ring around my fingers. Sam stroked my hair, as i shivered, and closed my eyes. The door burst open, and Sam sprung up and away from me guiltily, as though she'd been doing something wrong. She moved away from me to sit on the dresser chair. Bert strode in grinning largely. He saw me laying there, and picked me up in his arms and spun me around.
'I was in the throne room, thinking.' He giggled,'Always a bad sign. And then i thought, I love my Georgia. I really do.' He cuddled me, and i admit it brought a smile to my seemingly immobile face. He let me on my feet, and smelled my hair, and grinned into my head.
'So i thought, since she's going to have to put up with me for all of eternity, i thought -'
I laughed as he picked my up, and threw me in the air, and caught me, spinning me yet again. Looking in his eyes i saw everything Gerard's eyes had been devoid of. I saw love, kindness, gentleness, and that teeny spark of danger. Which was weird cos' Bert was yknow, Undead. And Gerard was alive. So, urghh.
'So then i thought, then i thought-' He put me down, and got to one knee with a fluorish. I looked at him with wide eyes as he opened a simple black box, which revealed a ring. A white gold ring,with diamonds, and rubies, and sapphires, and emeralds, and black onyx. It was beautiful. It shone and sparkled and its beauty seemed to taunt me. I looked up, with teary eyes and met Berts exstatic ones.
'Will you?' He asked quietly, barely contain his emotions. I smiled. I thought of my love for Gerard, and his parting words. Life would be beter this way. Maybe i could keep Bert away from the surviving Allies, and away from the mall. e'd never need know about Gerard and how i felt. He'd love me, and take care of me. And like he'd told me once before, only the Blood Princess could sire a child with a vampire. Life would be better than what Gerard could give me. My heart tore in two, and a slightly bigger piece flew out somewhere to New Jersey in an abandoned mall.... But i took Berts face in my hands and kissed him.
'Of course,'
Sam who had sat and watched, clapped her hands, and we both spuealed as Bert slid the beautiful ring onto my finger. Bert kissed me quick and sweet. Then he looked around
'What happened to the mirror?'
. . .

Authors note
Sorry its only short guys, Have a like amazing amount of tests al collage =/
Buti'll update a quick and as soon as i can.
More reviews please!! i just wanna know what i can improve, or what i can add, so if you got a thought tell me! I wont bite you. Much.. ;)
Thanks
oxox Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story