Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

20

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

20

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 1872 words - Complete

0Unrated
Who knew the sound of the school bell could make one person happy? That's what it did with me this afternoon. My last class was History, and I wanted nothing more than to go home and bury myself in the homework I got today, hoping it would distract me from the events that occurred earlier. So when the bell rang signalling the end of the day, I was out of the room in a shot.

Luckily, I hadn't seen or heard anything from Gerard since lunch. After what I said to him, I found myself feeling rather frightened of him. His face was so full of anger. I was almost sure he wanted to kill me, and there was nothing to stop him from doing it. It was completely my fault though. I should have kept my mouth shut.

As I walked down the almost empty hall, I saw a tall young man running. I almost laughed when I saw it was Tom. I then remembered how upset Suzanne had been at lunch, and wondered if he was going to talk to me about it, "Tom? What's wrong? How's Suzanne?"

He shook his head. I noticed that he didn't suffer from loss of breath from his run, "Suzanne is fine, but I'm not hear to talk to you about her right now." I furrowed my eyebrows and urged him to continue, "Mr Way just stopped me on my way to my locker. He asked... No, he demanded that I sent you to his room now." My eyebrows knitted together tighter, but before I could reply to him, he continued, "I heard about what you said to him at lunch. It's been going round the whole school. I must admit Sam, you have balls. But it wasn't smart."

Fear shot threw me. By tomorrow, the whole school would have heard of my yelling at Gerard. What would that mean for the both of us? What would that mean for him? That if I can stand up to him, everyone else could? Would Gerard be forced into a vulnerable state?

My stare never left Tom. He gave me a sad smile and said something about luck before running off to find his sister. I watched him until he was out of my sight. I sighed, knowing I should get going to Mr Way's room.

Because of the many times I had been in his room since starting at the school last week, I have been able to memorize the way to it, meaning that it didn't take all that long to get there, which I was disappointed with. I carefully opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. Nobody needed to see the fight that was sure to start in here.

Confusion swept through me when I thought that the room was empty, but the dark voice soon startled me, "It's after school... And you still can't get to my room in good timing." I spun round to see him leaning against the wall, his arms folded across his chest. His face still held that 'murder' look. I really felt as though I was going to die. I didn't want to. Seventeen was way too young. I had to watch what I say, "What you said to me earlier was very inappropriate. I could get you into a lot of trouble for it, and that would mean a great deal of detentions." He paused for a second, "But I'm not going to."

I furrowed my eyebrows. When he saw the confusion and curiosity in my face, he went on, "As I'm sure you're aware by now. I don't want to spend more time than I have to with you. I don't like you, why should I have to put up with you?"

I sighed. You know what? Seventeen wasn't too young to die. Dear God, please let my family know that I love them, and Harry. And please let Mikey and Frank know it was nice meeting them, "You know what? I think secretly you do want to spend more time with me. Yeah. Everywhere I turn you're always there, watching me. It's like you're waiting for me. I actually think you're stalking me."

Gerard's eyes turned darker and they narrowed, "I don't know who the fuck you think you are! How dare you fucking talk to me like that! And to your theory, I think you're the one stalking me. You are the one turning up at my friend's house, making friends with him and my little brother. You are the one who turns up in his car where I am with him! You know what I think? I think you purposely get to my class late just so you can get into trouble, knowing you would have to spend time with me! You are the one that watches me, Samantha!"

I glared at him, though I didn't ignore his rant, "My name is Sam!" I spat.

He gave a sarcastic smirk, "Oh I think you're forgetting something Samantha... I am the teacher and you are the student, and I will call you whatever the fuck I want." He told me with an icy voice.

If he thinks he can get away with that, he was very much mistaken, "You're a fucking asshole Gerard you know that?"

"We are in school Samantha, which means you call me Mr Way!" He yelled, getting right up close in my face.

I stepped away from him, and walked around him towards the door. I was done here, "Oh I think you're forgetting something Gerard!" I yelled, mocking him, "School finished ten minutes ago, so I will call you whatever the fuck I want!"

Just as I was about to turn away from him and open the door, Gerard stepped towards me, fire burning in his eyes. He grabbed hold of my arms and gripped them tightly. It felt as though his fingers were going to break through my skin. He pushed me hard against the wooden door, and my head smacked against it. I groaned at the pain it had caused, and was scared for whatever was going to come next.

But he didn't do anything else, except his grip getting tighter. I tried to claw him away from me, but the fight in me was nothing compared to him. It wasn't until then did I realize that my breather had become heavier, my heart pounded harder in my chest. This may have been the first time since meeting him that was truly terrified of him. I honestly thought he was going to cause me serious pain.

Tears pricked my eyes as he pulled me away from the door and pushed me into it again. If his game was to scare me half to death, then he had won. Gerard leaned in closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face. The smell of cigarettes and coffee filled my nose as he spoke, "You better watch your step Samantha. Trust me, you wanna stay on my good side. And believe it or not, this is the bottom end of my good side, because I could hurt you a lot more than what I'm doing now... When you come into school tomorrow, you will be like the other students, and I may just be able to tolerate you a little more."

A sob escaped my mouth before I spoke in a whisper, "Why are you doing this?"

He breathed in deeply, "Don't you understand Samantha?... I own you... You're smarter than I thought you were, because you figured it out to... I control everything you do. All I have to do is snap my fingers and part of you hides in a shell."

I felt hot tears slide down my cheeks, "What have I ever done to you? There has to be a reason for all this?" I asked, desperately wanting some answers.

He nodded, "Yeah, there is a reason... You're just not aware of what that reason is just yet." Rather suddenly, Gerard let go of my arms and he backed away from me. I gasped as I felt the relief, though my arms did feel as though they had their own heartbeat. I checked my arms, and was shocked to see a small amount of blood seeping through the skin, "Leave. Now." I heard him say. And he didn't need to tell me twice.



I went out of the front doors of the school, and felt the cold air hit me, but I felt it more on my arms, and they stung. I checked to make sure no one was around before letting the tears fall from my eyes. That guy was insane, and he needed help. It wasn't right that he was teaching in a school, when at any moment he could change in a second.

I was crying so hard. Crying because the pain in my arms was unbearable, crying because I feared my Art teacher, crying because I had no one to talk to, and crying because a little part of me actually wanted to help him. If I felt like a broken mess, I couldn't imagine what he felt like.

My arms were quickly forming large, dark purple bruises. Where ever the skin had been pierced, it was going to leave a scar. How could I hide them from people. I had left my jacket in my locker.

Because I was crying so hard, it was difficult to walk straight. Tears clouded my vision. The average person seeing me would think I had been attacked in an alley. Well, they weren't far off from the truth.

I wiped my eyes, and my vision was clear long enough to see a familiar car coming down the street. It was Frank's. Oh my god, I needed Frank, and Mikey. I needed to see friendly faces. I needed them.

Luckily, they had seen me and stopped at the side of the road. Mikey rolled down the passenger window, "Holy shit Sam! Is that you!? What the fuck happened!?" Mikey quickly unbuckled his seat belt and jumped out of the car, coming over to wrap me in a hug, "What happened?" He asked again.

I sniffed, "Just shit, don't worry about it... Please just take me somewhere, anywhere."

He sighed, not happy with the answer I gave him, "You wanna come back to my place?"

I hesitated a second, "Does Gerard live with you?" He furrowed his eyebrows, but shook his head, obviously sensing that his older brother was part of the problem. I then nodded, "Okay then... Thank you Mikey." I blubbered, and he took me in his arms, guiding me back to the car.

Mikey opened the back door and helped me climb in. He the noticed how cold I looked and removed his hoodie, throwing it to me and closing the door before I had time to say anything. I carefully pulled the hoodie on, being sure to watch my arms. Frank didn't say anything, but looked at me through the mirror with great concern.

I soon felt my eyes starting to droop, and I had no energy to keep them open, so I let them close.
Sign up to rate and review this story