Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

24

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

24

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 992 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wanted so badly for this day to never come, but I knew that it would, and it came round quicker than I wanted it too. Wednesday, I was made to go back to school. I had now had a whole week away from that place, but I prayed to have more.

When I woke up that morning, my heart instantly began pounding against my chest, and it hurt. A lot. My stomach felt like it was swimming and summer-salting inside me, making me feel very sick. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay home.

As I jumped out of bed, I tried to think of some happier thoughts that would, hopefully, calm me down. Like Saturday, for example. I had a great time with Alicia and Jamia. There was nothing uncomfortable about being with them, except from the odd look they would give me, a look that was filled with nothing but worry. It was clear that they knew something I didn't, and it was starting to scare me.

About the movie, I would say I really enjoyed it, had I not fallen asleep five minutes in. I guess I hadn't realized how tired I was. The night before was filled with terrible nightmares. After the movie, they took me home and told me they'd see me sometime soon. They also said that I should go to school on Monday. But I didn't.

My parents were making me go to school. I think they sensed that something was wrong with me, but not once did they ask. They just bought the whole story of me being sick, but now they getting tired of it and sending me back.

After I got dressed and organised my bag, I went downstairs into the kitchen to find a note stuck on the fridge from my parents.

Samantha,
You will go to school today. We've had a complaint from one of your teachers.
If you do not go in today, the principle will want to see us.

I couldn't care less if one of my teachers had complained. I would rather have them do that than have them know what was really wrong with me. I just hope today isn't going to be too bad and that people won't talk about how I spoke to Gerard last week. I just wanted that to be forgotten.



As I saw the school gates, I also saw a group of people standing outside them. As I got closer to the school, I half smiled when I saw it was Delilah, Tom, Suzanne and a few football players that were Tom's friends. Two I recognized as Johnny and Reece.

I waved at them all, "Hey guys. What are you all doing out here?" I asked, putting my hands back into my pockets and waited for their reply.

Delilah was the one to answer. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug, "You haven't been at school for a week. We wanted to see if you showed up. We were worried about you." She pulled away from me and I saw how much she cared, which I smiled back at.

"I'm fine, really. With having started school it all got to me. It's very different, made me very dizzy and sick. But I'm fine now." She gave me a strange look making me think she didn't believe me, but it didn't matter. I was sticking with that story. I sighed mentally; I didn't like lying to people, especially to those I didn't even know very well.

Delilah then forced a smile and turned back to a guy I didn't know. I wasn't standing alone for long because Suzanne came to stand with me, "I saw my doctor on Saturday." She blurted out, getting to the point right away.

I turned to her, "Really? Is everything okay? Did Tom go with you? What happened?" I asked quickly, wanting to know.

She looked behind her at her older brother, then back at me. She then sighed as she tried to form words together in her head, "I am pregnant. Two months gone. Tom did come with me, but I haven't told my parents yet. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Every one's gonna think I'm a slut." She told me, close to tears.

I shook my head, "No they're not. Everything will be okay. I'm your friend Suzanne, and I will help you, and so will Tom. Delilah would help if you told her, and your parents will help you too. You're not alone in this." Suzanne smiled up at me, and I hugged her. I felt sorry for her, she didn't need this at her age.



On the way into school, I was walking alone again when I saw Tom leave his football friends to come over to me. He smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Hey Sam. Where have you been hiding? We've missed you." He laughed at the end.

I shrugged, "I've been unwell. But I'm back now." I smiled at him as he smiled back. Our eyes connected longer than I thought they would, and it was the first time that I noticed how great his eyes were. They were an emerald green color that shone under the school lights. They were so bright and mesmerising. Finally, I felt my cheeks grow hot and I looked away, as did he, "So, uh, have I missed out on anything big?"

He shook his head, but didn't look at me, his face still held a light red color, "No, not really. Delilah has been saying that Mr Way seemed pissed off you haven't been at school, but other than that? Nothing."

I nodded, and nothing more was said between us, making it a little awkward, though I didn't know why. So we blushed when he realized we were staring at each other for too long. It's not like it meant anything.

Right?
Sign up to rate and review this story