Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

31

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

31

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 1287 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few days had passed and it was getting nearer to Christmas, a day that should be fun and to be with your family. I was almost certain my parents would want to spend as little time with me as possible. They don't work on Christmas day, but I'm sure they'd rather be.

I vowed to myself last night that I wouldn't think about school or Gerard until I got back after Christmas. I just wanted to forget all about it for a while and enjoy Christmas as much as I could.

I was currently in town doing my last minute shopping, as I normally do. I didn't like buying present so early because the people I buy for could easily buy it themselves, so I wait until about three or four days until Christmas, then I shop.

I would be buying presents for my parents, Harry and some other relatives I was quite close with. I wouldn't be buying for Delilah, Suzanne or Tom because I had only just met them, therefore, didn't actually know a lot about them. I would, of course, feel terrible if they got something for me.

Of course I had to buy something for my mom and dad. They were my parents. As much as I really didn't want to, I had to. Although, I didn't really know them at all.



It took me a few hours, but I did get almost everything I needed with money left over. For my mom, I bought a couple of CDs by Nina Simone. I knew she was a fan of jazz music, but I hadn't seen a CD at home by her. I also got her Xanadu on DVD starring Olivia Newton-John for her.

For my dad, I got him The Lord Of The Rings books by J. R. R. Tolkien. I couldn't think what to get for Harry, and because I hadn't seen him a while, I could wait until after Christmas before buying his gift.

After dropping everything off at home and wrapping everything, the home phone began to ring in the living room. When I answered it, I found that it was Suzanne. I was confused at first and asked her how it was she got my number, she laughed and reminded me that I had given it to Tom in case she ever needed me for anything. I slapped my forehead at how silly I was to forget that.

"So what do you need, Suzanne?" I asked. We had been on the phone for nearly ten minutes and she hadn't mentioned what she phoned me for.

She laughed again, "I'm sorry, I was rambling. You should have stopped me. Actually, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over. Me and Tom are bored and Delilah is visiting family is Wisconsin."

I nodded, but then remembered she couldn't see me, "Yeah sure. I'm not doing anything right now. Just tell me where you live and I'll be there as soon as I can," She gave me directions but then asked if it would be easier if Tom picked me up. I told her no, it would be fine for me to get there by myself and that I would see them in a little while.

With a goodbye from each other, we hung up. I grabbed my house keys from the coffee table. After thinking about it, I decided it would be best to leave a note for my parents to tell them where I was and that I would be home later. I then left the house and tried to find my way to my friends place.



It wasn't actually that hard to find. It was only nine blocks from school, but in the opposite direction I went. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell that was placed by the side of the door. I waited. Within seconds, the door flew open and I saw Suzanne with the biggest smile on her face. It was contagious, because I couldn't stop smiling either.

"Hey Suzanne, what's up?" I asked as I stepped in her house.

Suzanne began jumping up and down, and yelled, "The doctor got it wrong!" I watched her jumping with a confused expression written on my face and asked her what she was about to which she stopped jumping, but the smile never left, "My doctor got it wrong. I'm not pregnant! Isn't that great?"

With everything that was going on with Mikey, Gerard and my parents, I had completely forgotten all about Suzanne being pregnant. I suddenly felt very selfish that I was constantly thinking about my own problems. After coming back to reality, I wrapped her in a tight hug, "That is great! That is so great, Suzanne."

With some more talking from each other, we went into the living room where I saw the TV on. We didn't even pay attention to the TV, we just continued talking, getting to know each other which was nice. I was happy that I was finally making friends.

After a while, I realized that I needed to go to the bathroom and asked where it was. On my way up there, I saw Tom standing outside of a room with a goofy smile on his face. I soon found out why when I saw he was holding up some mistletoe playfully. I laughed at him and went passed at him. He laughed too and said, "You know you want to," which made me laugh more.

When I had finished in the bathroom, I opened the door and saw that Tom was outside the bathroom still holding the mistletoe. I just shook my head and laughed again as I went to move passed him but he stopped him, "Come on, Sam. You know the rules. If two people stand under mistletoe, they have to kiss," He cheekily told me.

I tried to give him my most serious look, but it didn't work and I finally gave in, "Fine!" I leaned in and quickly pecked his lips as he did with me. We both laughed at how silly we had just been and I tried a second time to walk away, but this time, Tom stopped me differently.

He placed his hand on my hip to hold me still. His hands were cool against my skin. I looked up into his dark brown eyes that were looking at me closely. I saw him lean closer and I couldn't resist closing my eyes and leaning forward as well. The feeling of his lips on mine was something I had never felt before, but I liked it. They were soft and warm.

As he moved them against mine, I realized that I didn't know what to do as I had never kissed a boy before, but I found myself just going with it and repeating what he was doing. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. My own hands rested on his upper arms; it felt as if I would fall.

Eventually, Tom stopped and leaned back to where he was previously and took his hands off me, dropping the mistletoe to the floor. We stared at each other for a moment before he pecked my lips once more and went off into what I think was his bedroom.

On the way back down to the living room, I was feeling mixed emotions. I had never really felt anything for a boy, never kissed one, and now I feeling all different things. For a split second, I thought of Gerard before he was gone from my mind.

I wasn't going to tell Suzanne or Delilah. But I knew I had some thinking to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story