Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

All I Could Do Was Wonder

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

im sorry this isnt the best fanfic ever this is the first one i have EVER written lol heres the second chapter, enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 563 words - Complete

0Unrated
I broke the stare and he led me out my room and down the stairs, he led me into the living room and he sat me down on the sofa, he went to his Japanese suitcase with all his make up in and took out a disc, he said "I saw this film and immediately thought, 'Deanna would love this film' so I asked them to send me a copy to me at my hotel as soon as they could." He put the film in the player and sat beside me, he looked at me then he said "where's the controller?" I giggled at him, got up and got the DVD controller from the top of the cupboard and passed it to him, he started the film, he smiled gorgeously at me again and put his arm around me, he looked at me as if to encourage me to cuddle up with him, so I didn't think and just did.

Gerard was right I loved the film, but I don't remember the end I must have fallen asleep, all I heard was Gerard hushing some of the guys and telling them I was asleep, I sat up and said "I'm not anymore, don't worry it wasn't your fault." I was a little dizzy from sleeping on the sofa but as I stood up I almost fell over, Gerard caught me, we were so close I didn't want to let go of him, it would've been the perfect moment to kiss, I looked at all the guys standing in the living room and just said "thanks Gerard, you always seem to be around at the right moment" he knew from my look I meant a whole lot more than just thanks.

I walked over to the guys and said hi and showed them their rooms. We got everything put away but Mikey caught on that there was something going on between me and Gerard, I suppose it was just one of those brotherly things, but Gerard told him nothing. In the end we all ordered some take-away, Chinese, I went out with Mikey to get some drinks, it was an awkward ride, but I had guessed he was going to ask me sooner or later.

he asked me in a way of trying to avoid it "Deanna, are you dating my brother?" I didn't know how to answer him I did all I could and that was be truthful I finally replied "Well I don't know to be totally honest, but I want to see were Gerard wants to take it.
"Mikey..."
He looked at me like a little kid and said "yes?"
"Please don't tell Gerard about this conversation I want it to stay between us"
"Sure, no problem"
"Thanks"

When we got back to the house everyone except for Frank and Bob was sitting on the sofa, I looked around when I met Gerard's eyes he smiled that gorgeous smile and invited me to sit next to him, I could hardly refuse, I sat beside him and I looked at him and wondered if he felt the same, if every time we met he skipped a heartbeat, if he couldn't help but smile, if he couldn't wait to meet again after every tour, if he wanted us to be together as much as I did, but all I could do was wonder.
Sign up to rate and review this story