Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

Don't Worry, Love Is Stronger Than Hate

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

im sorry if its crappy if you have any ideas how to make it better then reveiw and ill improve (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 813 words - Complete

0Unrated
Eventually everyone except for me, Riley, Gerard and Mikey had gone to bed I stood up and said "I'd better get this mess cleaned up, it'll never get done other wise." Gerard stood opposite me and offered very kindly "I'll help, a young woman that looks after us day and night needs a little help now and then." Gerard's handsome eyes had made me completely forget that Riley and Mikey were still there, Mikey knew that it was his turn to scuttle off to bed, he stood up walked across the room stopped and whispered in Gerard's ear "go for it bro." I looked to Riley to see if he'd get the hint to go off to bed and leave us to it, but as usual he wanted his say in this and came out with "you know what, I think I'll help out to, you deserve the help Deanna."

I could detect the jealousy Riley had for Gerard, I knew how defensive both of them could get when someone messed with someone Gerard loved, or got in the way of something Riley wanted, I looked at Gerard, he could tell I was trying to say "please, don't, for me" Gerard walked toward the kitchen with a pile of plates and chopsticks, I looked at Riley and stated to him "Stay out of this, its nothing to do with you, your not part of my life in that way anymore! I've moved on" I went into the kitchen and lent against the counter, Gerard stood in front of me and put his arms around me and said "don't worry, I'm not going to waste my time, he's not part of our future" I smiled at the fact he had said 'our' future.

I put my arms around his neck, Gerard gently pulled me close, I could smell his usual musky, comforting sent. Gerard lent in closer and our lips met, it was so wonderful there are no words good enough to describe that moment, but It rapidly got worse, the second set of lights flickered on and standing in the doorway was Riley, his look said it all, he was angry and wanted revenge, he was jealous, I should've guessed Riley wouldn't have just left it and let me be happy.

I looked at Riley and shouted at him "I can't believe you! Why can't you just let me be happy?!" I ran off crying and sat on the stairs so I could hear what Gerard was saying to Riley I didn't want Gerard to get hurt. All I heard was "look I'm not being nasty we're friends, but Deanna's moved on, you and her are over, you just have to accept it and move on yourself, Deanna and me are happy together, she just wants you to be happy for her and stay out of our relationship" I knew Gerard would be reasonable and not start an argument, but Riley wouldn't, he shouted at Gerard "No! I won't leave her alone I won't be happy for her as long as she's with you!" all the others came running to see what was going on.

I went into the kitchen to see if Gerard was ok and if Riley had hurt him, Gerard was sitting on the floor blood running down his face I threw myself down beside him "oh god, what has he done? You're bleeding!" I gave Bob the signal to call the police, I couldn't help but cry, I helped Gerard up to his feet and gave him some tissue and walked with him to the front room and held him close until the police arrived, Ray had given Gerard an ice pack, when the police turned up they spoke to me and Gerard in the house and Riley in their car we told them what had happened they understood but couldn't do anything about it, Riley went back to bed as soon as the police had released him, once all the others were convinced Gerard was alright they went back to bed, it was just me and Gerard once again. "Come on, your coming with me tonight" I said to Gerard, he just replied with "what do you mean?" I explained "well after that incident your not sharing a room with Riley, I don't want anymore injuries tonight so you're sleeping in my room with me" Gerard didn't argue with that just simply said "okay"

We walked up the stairs and into my room, I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Gerard, he walked over at sat next to me and reassured me "Don't worry everything's going to be okay, we're not going to let him come between us" I smiled and hugged him tight, he then said one of the most beautiful quotes ever "don't worry, love is stronger than hate"
Sign up to rate and review this story