Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

He Knew I Had A Plan

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

third installment (: hope your enjoying it (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 1015 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up in the morning hoping what Riley had done was just a dream, but it wasn't, the blood from Gerard's face was still on the bed sheets, speaking of which Gerard wasn't beside me were he had fallen asleep, I climbed out of my bed, pulled on my dressing gown and went into my bathroom Gerard was in there he had just gotten out of the shower and was brushing his teeth, I walked up behind him and hugged him, he spat the mouthwash in to the sink turned around and kissed me, "At least my breath smells nice this time"

he had that gorgeous smile when he said it, I couldn't resist it I jumped on him and hugged him, he laughed and asked "Are you ok? You haven't got a temperature have you?" he put his hand on my head and laughed again I just giggled and replied "I'm fine, I'm just in a good mood!"
"Well that's good to see, I'm going to get changed and I'll see you downstairs" he showed me that gorgeous smile one last time before going to get changed. I got in the shower, got changed and ran down the stairs to meet Gerard at the bottom, he luckily caught me, again.

I giggled and said "we have to stop meeting like this!" Gerard just laughed and we held hands as we walked into the kitchen, everyone looked as if it was shocking news that Gerard and me were now together, everyone took it in a fantastic way and were really happy for us, except for Riley, he just mumbled a congrats at us. I was hoping he would consider being a little happier for us after what happened last night, but oh well.

We decided to go to the park for a picnic it was such a beautiful day we all went in my car, an old land rover defender, when we got there Riley refused to get out of the car so I just locked him in it, until he wanted to get out so I let him get out. "So when's the next tour?" Riley said hoping that it was soon. "Well I think we should take a break from touring till we have some new stuff to play, it also gives us a chance to sort out our social lives, and our relationships" Gerard looked at me as he said it I blushed and got all shy. Bob added "yeah my leg's been giving me hell since the 'famous last words' video I need to get to a doctors and give it a rest!"
Gerard announced proudly "so no touring till we have new material to play, Bob's leg has gotten better and we get ray a girlfriend!" we all laughed at what Gerard had said.

After, me and Gerard had gone for a walk and were enjoying it until we noticed Riley following us, Gerard saw that I was getting a little paranoid and worried about what he was up to, Gerard reassured me "He's not going to do anything now were out in public, I'm sure he won't make a fool of himself out here" then that gorgeous smile made me relax and forget about Riley and the fact he wouldn't let go, I felt safe with Gerard, I hugged him tight he laughed and said "okay, you don't have to strangle me!" I giggled and said "sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."
"Don't worry, you didn't hurt me, I'm still alive, kinda." he laughed and I slapped him playfully. He took my hand and we walked back.
We noticed Riley wasn't back, so casually I asked "where did Riley go? Its getting a little overcast we should go soon" Frank who hadn't said much lately told me "he went to find some toilets or something"
"Oh ok, I suppose we'll have to wait for him." I stated in a slightly gloomy tone, Gerard pulled me over to him and sat me on his lap, he whispered to me "don't worry about him, just enjoy the time we have left here." I lent my head on Gerard's shoulder he put his arm round me and that gorgeous smile was back. It was a little quiet so I tried to start a conversation, "so Frank why have you been so quiet lately?" Frank just replied with, "I don't know, just not had a lot to say." Ray said, trying to change subject, to me and Gerard "so how long you guys been together? I mean I noticed there was something going on with you two." Gerard always knew how to handle these questions, from being interviewed quite often he just said to Ray "not long, but that short time we have has been wonderful." I blushed again and Mikey and Bob came out with "awwwwwwwww" they knew how much I hated it, I threw an inflatable ball at them, it bounced off the tree behind them and hit Frank in the back of the head, we all fell about laughing, except for Frank that was a little like "What? What did you do to me? Why are you laughing?"


Finally Riley came back, and just gave us all a look as if to say "you're all pathetic get up and let's go then!" Gerard kneeled beside me and held out his hand, I took it and Gerard pulled me up to my feet, we all walked back to the car, but Frank seemed to be a little behind as if he wasn't with us, I had to find out what was wrong. we all got in the car Riley tried to sit next to me in the car but I said "okay you have specific places to sit, just to assure no arguments happen, last thing I need while I'm driving" everyone moved to where they had to, when we got home I opened the door, everyone bundled in and turned on the T.V, Gerard stood beside me, he knew I had a plan to cheer everyone up,
Sign up to rate and review this story