Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

One Down Three To Go

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

fourth? bit i seem to have lost track haha (: well i guess if people read this then it isnt THAT bad (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 959 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked upstairs, pulled out my address book and grabbed the phone Gerard knocked then lent on the doorframe, I told him "you don't have to knock, its our bedroom now." He smiled gorgeously again I had the phone to my ear and they answered "hey do you wanna come over later? ... Well the guys are home and I thought I'd get the girls round ... yeah I think Frank is still single ... cool 6 then? ... Do you need a pick up? I'll have to pick Emmie up ... okay cool see you then" I put the phone down on the bed and said to Gerard, who was still watching me, "one down three to go!"

He shook his head and walked over and sat on the bed "trust you to play matchmaker!" he laughed and kissed me on the forehead then walked back out of the room, I picked up the phone and made some other phone calls and walked downstairs with a mischievous smile, "Okay guys, listen up we gotta get this place tidied up, then you lot have to go make yourselves look pretty." Bob turned around and asked "why?"
"We are having some of my friends round, they'll be here around 6, its 4:45 now you have an hour and 15 mins, so get started" Frank walked up to me and said in a hushed tone "Deanna, is Ed going to come?" I smiled and said "of course she's my best friend", I turned and walked up the stairs and back into my room and laid on the bed, Gerard walked in, "you must be tired, wanna take a shower?" I knew that he really wanted me to take a shower with him. "How could I resist an offer like that?" he held me close and he kissed me, then he picked me up, I put my arm around his neck he smiled and said "don't worry, I won't drop you" he could see I was uneasy he kissed me again and put me down in the bathroom. He pulled his top off and turned the shower on, I undressed and got in the shower with him, I won't go in to details but I will say an hour and 15 mins flew by

we got out and got ourselves dressed, Gerard was kissing my neck while i was looking in the mirror, when I heard the doorbell and had to go answer it, "that'll be one of the girls, I've got to go answer it, and sorry for any screaming fangirl-ness" he just laughed and said "well if it cheers up the guys after a hard year of touring" this time that gorgeous smile meant "thank you, now go on, answer the door." I ran down the stairs and opened the door it was Ed, she had picked up Emmie for me, "hey Ed, hey Em, come in I'll get some of the guys to come down"


I ran up the stairs and knocked on Mikey and Franks door "come in" both of them said in perfect unison, I opened the door and said "Ed and Emmie are here, can you go down there and socialise with them please" Frank couldn't say "yeah" quick enough, he walked past me and almost rushed down the stairs Mikey asked "what's with him?" I just smiled and walked toward Ray and Bob's room and told them our guest were here, I walked back to my room and watched Gerard trying to decide which jeans to wear "The black ones you wore when you came home" he turned around and said "these ones?" I nodded, he hopped around as he put them on, I couldn't help but giggle.

as I turned toward the stairs Gerard took my hand in his and we walked downstairs, we all sat down on the sofa, "let me introduce my friends, Ed, Emmie, Leah and Alice " they waved as I said their names. Ed being her said "Is Gerard your boyfriend?" I went bright red, I nodded Gerard just smiled the gorgeous smile and said "your so... blunt and to the point Ed" she laughed I added "yeah well that's Ed Bless for you" Frank looked at me then at Ed I knew he wanted me to get them talking, I thought about what to say, "take-away again?" everyone agreed "if you tell Frank what you want I'll order it." The menu got passed around and everyone had the usual, when it came to Ed "I don't know what to have I've never ordered from here, I'm to poor" Frank laughed and suggested "the special chow mein is good, it's what I normally have." Ed smiled at Frank and agreed "okay I guess I'll have that then" Frank passed me the list and his face said "thanks" he sat next to her and was talking to her.

Gerard started to help me out he said "who wants to play a game to pass some time?" I said "depends on what it is this time" remembering last time we played a game he learnt on tour, he smiled and assured me "it only involves pen and paper and being in couples"
"Well I suppose it couldn't hurt, I have dibs on Gerard!" he looked at me and said "my pleasure"
Frank smiled and asked "Ed?" and held his hand out toward her, she looked at his hand and then took it. Emmie went with Mikey, Alice with Bob and Leah was left with Ray
Me and Gerard were first, it was a funny game to play but it brought everyone closer and get to know each other.


Sorry its so short and a strange place to end it but im trying to spread it out a bit (: thanks for the patiance (:
Sign up to rate and review this story