Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

Welecome To Your New Home!

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 1215 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Deanna, Gerard are you awake?" it was Ed, I sat up "what's up?" Ed hesitated "I need to get home my dad's going crazy cos I didn't go home last night" I thought a moment, "but don't you have your own place?" she answered quickly "yeah but he checks if I get home at 10 or he'll stop paying rent for me on the flat" I knew the perfect solution "how are things with you and Frank? If they are going ok then maybe I can pull it off give me a couple of days" Ed thought about what I had said then told me "things between us are great and what exactly are you going to pull off?" "Don't worry Ed you go home I'll call you later" Ed smiled and walked off to get her stuff and say bye to Frank,

I turned to Gerard, who was still asleep, and gently woke him up, "Gerard, I need to ask you a favour" he rolled over to face me and said "anything" I thought about what I wanted him to do "can you find out how things are with Frank and Ed and find out how he'd feel about Ed living with us" he put his arm around me "sure" then he kissed me, I got up took a shower, I started to get dressed and I noticed Gerard was staring at me "what?" I asked him "nothing, its just your really beautiful" I blushed again, I walked over to the bed sat by Gerard and told him "your really handsome but I don't stare" he laughed, I smiled and kissed him, "I'm going downstairs don't forget to talk to Frank!" Gerard mumbled from the pile of duvet and pillows "I won't!"


I went to the kitchen for some breakfast, Frank was sitting there, he'd just got off the phone, "you okay Frank?" I asked caringly
"Ed might be kicked out of her flat cos her dad won't pay the rent and she can't afford it, I paid it for this month I wouldn't let her be tossed out on to the street, we have to help her Deanna!" I could tell Frank really cared and loved Ed "well I was going to get Gerard to talk to you, but I may as well tell you the plan. I was going to see how you guys were and how you felt about it, but I was going to suggest Mikey moving rooms and you and Ed sharing a room, I don't want to see Ed struggling." Franks face lit up "I knew you would think of something!!" I didn't want him to get his hopes up but "I have to ask Gerard first, he bought this house its up to him but don't worry I'm sure he'll say yes." Frank leaped on me and hugged me it took me by surprise. "Let her go Frank I'm sure she wants full use of her lungs" Gerard said from behind, and Frank let go "oh I'm sorry" I turned round and mouthed the words "thank you!" Gerard just laughed and smiled gorgeously.

"Gerard" I said in an almost sing-song voice "Deanna" Gerard said back in the same way "Ed's having some trouble, her dad won't pay her rent anymore, and Frank wants us to help her out." I waited for him to acknowledge me "and you want me to...?" I looked at Frank then at Gerard again "Is it ok if we have a move around and let Ed move in with us?" he put his sugar in his coffee and looked up at me "well I guess so I can't leave someone out on the streets and she is Franks girlfriend, he'd do the same for me" I ran for the phone Frank close behind I dialled Ed's number as quick as I could "Ed! Start packing your stuff you're moving in with us! This cause for a celebration!! Ill pick you up in an hour or so! See you then!" me and Frank were jumping round in circles "your like a bunch of little kids!" Gerard said from the kitchen door, I walked up to him and said "would a little kid do this?" I kissed him, he just came out with "hmm no, so Franks just a big kid" he laughed,

I ran to the top of the stairs and shouted to everyone "get ready we're going out in an hour to celebrate our new housemate!!" I skipped into my room, I flung open the wardrobe door and wondered what to wear, "The dress I bought you from New Jersey" I pulled out a black dress "this one?" Gerard nodded, I pulled Gerard in the room and shut the door and put the beautiful dress on, Gerard admired me in the dress "give me a twirl" he said with his gorgeous smile, I did a twirl then had to dig out my shoes, I looked in the mirror to check I at least looked decent, Gerard stood behind me, he put his hands on my shoulders and said "you look perfect" I smiled Gerard kissed me and whispered "let's go or we'll be late" I turned around took Gerard's outstretched hand and walked down to the front door.

we took Bobs car it had extra seats, when we got to Ed's flat I said to Frank "number 6" he jumped out and ran to the door, in seconds Ed was at the main door with her arms round Franks neck. When they climbed in the car, Ed turned round and hugged me "thank you so much! I was afraid I was going to end up on the streets!" I corrected her "it's Gerard you should be thanking he's the one that has the final word and this time it was in your favour" I winked at Ed she said to me "your sick you know that?" I laughed "yeah and your not?!" Ed knew I was right because she had shut up.

I lent on Gerard and he put his arm round me, we went to a local restaurant, Ed was so happy, and I hadn't seen Frank smile as much for months! Frank stood up with a glass of champagne "I'd like to make a toast, to Deanna and Gerard, if it wasn't for Deanna I wouldn't know Ed, if it weren't for Gerard, Ed would be out on the streets with no were to go, no one to be with." Everyone smiled and in perfect unison "to Deanna and Gerard!" Gerard smiled gorgeously "Thank you but I can't take, well none of the credit it's all because of Deanna that we are what and where we are today, none of us would know each other, some of us wouldn't be in love right now." Gerard looked at me, I knew he meant he was in love with me, I skipped a heartbeat as he looked at me "so really it should be a toast to Deanna" everyone raised their glasses and in just as perfect unison as before "Deanna" I felt myself blush, Gerard sat down again and kissed me, a couple of drinks later we decided to leave. Ed was asleep halfway home, she stayed in her new home for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story