Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After Tour Love

6:18 am

by ThatDisenchantedGirl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 975 words - Complete

0Unrated
6.18 AM, the time on my alarm clock when I heard the phone ringing, I got up, "hello?" I said half asleep, the other person was angry and irritated "where the hell is my daughter!! Why isn't she at her flat!?"
A little confused I asked "who is this?"
"Its Ed's dad!"
"Oh hasn't Ed told you? She's moving in with us"
"What!?" He hung up, I went back to bed.

I felt Gerard trying to wake me up that morning, Gerard whispered, trying to be gentle "you know what happens today, Ed's moving in!" I rolled off the edge off the bed, and was now sitting on the floor, I thought then looked at Gerard and said to him "What's the time? And where's Ed?" Gerard smiled and helped me up and sat me on the bed again he answered me "it's 8:45 and Ed's downstairs eating" I stood up still in my pyjamas, and ran down the stairs and run up to Ed, I said a little angry and out of breath "I... will ... kill... your father!!" Ed giggled and replied "I'm sorry about that, but he knows, he's not happy about it, but I told him he's not controlling my life anymore, he's also not happy with the boyfriend thing either" I laughed and walked back up the stairs, Gerard was dressed, he laughed "guess I'm not the only one to see your jammas now then?" I looked at him, slapped him across the arm, and dug out some clothes to wear, I went down to the kitchen and sat on a chair at the counter, "so who's doing what?" bob passed me a bit of scrappy paper it said:

Ed - at her place, telling us what to take and stuff
Frank - helping load cars - Ed's place
Gerard - helping unload cars - our place
Bob - riding with Deanna
Mikey - moving from his room to his new room with Riley
Deanna - moving stuff from one place to the other
Ray - also moving stuff
Riley - riding with Ray


I looked at the paper and thought 'thank god Riley's with Ray and not me' I looked around at everyone and stated "right then lets get started as soon an we can, I'm sure we don't want to take longer than a day on this." I Hadn't noticed Gerard wasn't in front of me, "you sound just like the stage setup team on tour" I turned around, it was Gerard I couldn't do anything once I saw that gorgeous smile, it stunned me from all thoughts, I turned around and went to say something but I had totally forgotten what I was going to say in the end I just said "let's get to it then!" I picked up the piece of paper and stuck it to the wall with some blutack as I passed Frank and Ed I said "No hanky panky!! We have to get this done before Ed's dad tries to interfere!" I saw Frank thinking 'damn it!!'

We climbed in the cars and got ready to start moving, we drove to Ed's now old flat, she had 6 boxes ready to go already Frank and Bob packed them into my car and me and Bob set off, Bob tried to break the silence "so how's things with Gerard?" I replied to him in a cheerful tone "Great couldn't be better, so what did you think of Alice?" Bob looked at me like he never expected me to ask him he stuttered "oh err I err like her but I don't think she's my type to be honest"

I pulled up at our place I got out the car and opened the tailgate bob hopped out and they started moving the boxes to Ed's new room, Ray pulled up not far behind me, he and Riley started to move the boxes out of Ray's car, Riley stopped and looked at me, I turned away from his piercing glance, "come on Riley, we've got to get done" I heard Riley walk up to the house, I went to get in my car again when I felt a warm, gentle, soft hand on my shoulder, I turned around "don't worry about him, its just us now, no one else to interfere" Gerard comforted me, he kissed me, I got in the car, "ready when you are!" Bob said letting me know he was there, after a couple of runs everything had been moved, Ed came in my car, with us in the front and Frank and Bob in the back.

"Ed, Riley's being a major pain in the butt" I told her,
"when isn't he? What's he doing this time?" Ed asked me
"He's trying to come between me and Gerard, he won't stop looking at me as if I'm the one that's in the wrong!" I explained
"hmm well most guys do that, and if he tries to come between you and Gerard then threaten him, tell him if he doesn't stop it, he'll have to find a new place, I mean he has no reason to be there anyway" Ed had a point, I noticed Bob and Frank were almost listening in on what we had been saying "lets talk about this when we get home, we can talk to Gerard and have a little more privacy." Ed knew what I meant, she nodded back at me, the rest of the journey was dead silent.

When we finally got home, I walked upstairs, Gerard run up 2 stairs at a time so he had caught up with me, "Don't do that you scare the life out of me, I'm worried you might slip" he looked me in the eyes "I won't" he watched me walk in to our room, he stood in the door way "what's wrong?"
Sign up to rate and review this story