Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance

Chapter 2: Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For the Two of Us

by Mia_Manic 1 review

Gerard tries to flee from Helena, but she has information on Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-11-14 - Updated: 2009-11-14 - 526 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For the Two of Us

“Holy shit!” Gerard exclaimed when he saw her teeth. Was she really what he thought she was? Did he really believe in such things? He had been a fan of vampires since he was young, but he had always known that they didn’t exist. At least he thought they didn’t. And this girl fit the description so perfectly. The ghostly skin, red eyes, exceptional beauty, and the fangs. This was the real deal. “Holy shit” Gerard repeated. “Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!” The vampire continued to grin at him. He heard what he thought was more music. But it sounded different. It was similar to how a bird would sound if it were laughing. ‘Is she giggling?’ Gerard asked himself. She advanced towards him. “Shiiiiit…” Gerard trailed off when Helena was close enough that he could feel her body against his. He heard another giggle escape from her throat which exploded into laughter.

“Oh my God!” She chuckled. “You should see the look on your face. It’s hilarious!” Gerard didn’t know what to say or think. There was a vampire in front of him, and she was laughing. Helena sighed and stared at him. “So” She said after a long pause. “Are you going to help me or not?”

“Help with what?” Gerard asked in a shaky voice. Helena smirked and put her mouth at his ear.

“Help me find romance” Gerard felt icy cold lips touch his neck. He let out a loud scream and pushed the vampire off of him. He ran towards the exit of the alley way, but Helena had caught up to him. She grabbed his arm and he spun around to meet her eyes. “Please, don’t run away from me” She pleaded in a soft voice. “If you help me, I can help you” Gerard stared into her vivid eyes and saw that she was meaningful.

“How can you help me?” He asked suspiciously.

“I know where Michael is” She answered. “I can take you to him if you comply” She pressed herself up against Gerard’s shaking body. She kissed his neck again and heard a soft moan escape his throat. “Do you trust me?” She asked looking into his eyes again.

“Yes” Gerard answered. He didn’t trust her. How could he trust a vampire? But he needed to find Mikey and he had no other option than to go with Helena. “Where is he?” He asked. His voice was calmer. He had composed himself enough to work with her.

“Follow me” Helena said. She took his hand and led him out of the alley. Gerard didn’t know what he was getting himself into to. He was certain that he was going to die. Would she bite him and kill him? Or might he turn into one of her? He would do whatever to get his brother back, no matter what his fate held. He let out the breath he didn’t know he was holding in and followed the vampire bravely to where ever she was leading him.
Sign up to rate and review this story