Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Angel Claw

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

"I learnt today that you should never, ever go into Religion class with one huge Pentagram drew on your palm..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 619 words

2Ambiance
This is a new story I randomly started, I have major writers block and I know I probably shouldn't post this. But I though, why not? Just don't expect updates like all the time, majorrrrr writers block, hopefully this will help. And if any of you are confused with Ray's family/religion or whatever, it will be explained later. This is only a short intro. Please don't forget to review! I need some feedback on this, because, well I don't know how this will catch on! If all really.


Intro -

Hm, maybe if I, no. “God damn it!” I shouted as the pen went flying off my desk.
“Gerard!”
“Sorry mom!” I lifted my Math homework off my desk and put it in my schoolbag, fuck it, it doesn’t want me to do it, it refuses to be able to let me do it. It’s to fucking hard.
I lean back and tap my fingers, “murk” I mutter. Laying my head on my forearm, I look at my watch. Half six.
Halloween is coming and the goose is getting fat, could you please put a penny in the old man’s hat, if you haven’t got a penny a half penny will do, if you haven’t got a half penny, then God bless you.” I sang, rolling my eyes. Freaking Halloween. It’s never been anything exciting to me. And that Christian guy next door to us, he doesn’t celebrate Halloween because it’s a “Pagan event”. Who gives a fuck what it is, it’s Halloween - “the only time girls can dress like skanks and not get judged”, says the sluts. But if guys dress up like Josef Fritzl and try something with them, well, as they are basically going about naked, we’ll get a gun down our throats from their brothers.
But since my Halloween sucked, I should stop complaining.

I learnt today that you should never, ever go into Religion class with one huge Pentagram drew on your palm, then two other Pentagrams on the back of your hand. It doesn’t go down well.
But it’s sweet when the guy next to you, who happens to be a close friend and is a Satanist. Then - it’s fun. Ray Toro is his name, great guy, amazing friend. Real fucked up family though. How that guy stays sane is beyond me. Living between Muslim ties and Satanism. Really, it is beyond me.

“Gerard! Door!” My mother calls from up stairs. I climb up my basement stairs and turn to the front door.
“Speak of the Devil himself!” I clasp Ray’s hand in my own.
“Literally!” He laughs back.
“So, what’s up then?” I gesture with my hand for him to come in, I plop down on my couch and Ray flops down on the other end.
“So you see, since uh, half of my family is Muslim, my mother is sending me on this trip sorta thing, you have to go out and pray and reflect and the whatnot. Ya’know she knows I’m a Satanist, and of course my father doesn’t really approve of this retreat thing, but she really is trying her hardest to push me back into Islam” Ray droned on.
“Your point?” I grunted.
“I want, no need you to come with me” He gritted his teeth.
“Sure” I swallowed.
“You mean it?” Ray’s face lit up.
“Yeah, I mean what have I got to loose? When does it start?”
“Tomorrow, oh and uh, Ramadan starts in two days, look forward to that!” Ray jumps off the couch and exits through my front door.
“Bastard” I mutter.
Sign up to rate and review this story