Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Round The Campfire

by MyFamousLastWords 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-14 - Updated: 2009-11-15 - 825 words

3Funny
It's starting sorta boring I know, but I want it to...I think. It's my birthady tomorrow. (: Woohoo. I got a fucking epic Yoda hoodie. Anyway! Please review, I would like you to. (; Or if you wanna complain about this, go ahead. And yes, Spongebob is epic.


I looked around at the crowd on the bus, all seemingly tanned skin, nice smooth or fuzzy hair. Then you look at me, pale as fuck, greasy hair that never looks clean. Oh yeah, I’m going to do so well. I don’t get why people have this vision of Muslims, people who cover up every piece of their body and always wear hijabs. I mean the majority of girls were wearing hijabs, but there was also a lot in normal clothes, with nothing on their heads.
Don’t mind me, but there was quite some few guys that were soft of the eyes, if I don’t say so myself. I smile and lean my head against the window. I’m not gay, or bisexual - or straight for that matter. I’m just open minded, my friend. Ha.
The bus driver shouted that we’d be there in fifteen minutes.
Minutes later, the bus halted to a stop.

“Oh my fucking god” I gaped, “you’ve got to be kidding me.” My eyes darted from the trees to the river and back to the trees again.
“I mean I knew we were staying outside in nature or some shit, but not in the middle of fucking nowhere! I hate my life” I groan.


I put my hands under my head and squint up at the sun. I haven’t lay on the grass like this in a long time. I chuckle hearing Ray curse.
“Gerard get your fucking lazy ass up and help me with the damn tent!” Ray ordered.
“You know, you know I will never involve myself in the setting up a tent” I say as the bad memory of setting up a tent comes into my mind. I sat and waited until Ray finished putting up the tent, it was a beautiful place we were camping in though, it was just the insects that would bug me. No pun intended. “Alas” I hear Ray puff behind me. I turned around and surely the tent was finished.
“Yes, I can finally sit -”
“The mudarris is waiting for us at first camp, let’s go” a fellow camper told us. God, why did I agree to this?
“Musdarris?” I looked at Ray.
“It means teacher” He said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Lets gather around the campfire, and sing our campfire song. Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song, and if -”
“Ahem” I looked up at a tall man in a long jacket, staring down at me. “So anta shaabbon you follow Allah?” His deep brown eyes boar into me.
“Me, uh, no?” I say rather stupidity.
“Then why are you here?” He smirks.
“Accompanying a friend” I raise my eyebrow.
He claps his hands and shouts something in Arabic. Everyone but me closes into a circle around him.
“Gerard, get your ass over here!” Ray shouts at me. I stumble over and stare at the man again.
“I am Aariz - meaning respectable man, therefore I want everyone here, and not just me, to treat all with respect, whether you’re here to follow Allah or not” he told us all, “now the cabins we are all staying in, I shall now tell who is staying with who” he takes out a piece of paper from his pocket.
“Wait, sir, you mean we aren’t staying in tents?” Ray looks bewildered.
“Tents? No, where would you even get the tent from?” Aariz gaped at Ray, confused.
“I brought one! I bought it from Wal-Mart, eight freaking dollars! I then proceeded to carry it onto the bus, out here, I then set it up, with my own sweat, blood and money!” Ray cried. Kids sniggered and bit their lips.
“Calm young one, calm” Aariz raised his hand, “Now, get ready kids, I will be ruling out what boy stays with what boy and Shimah will be doing the girls. Now if all boys could form a line in front of me…” he droned on, I felt my body relax and I started to day dream.
“Gerard Way and Waqaar Rashid in Cabin number 13” He pointed our a medium sized boy, very dark skin and long straight hair, Aariz waved his hand in my direction, Waqaar didn’t even look at me. Great, I’m going to be stuck with an arrogant prick.
“Hello!” I walk over and introduce myself. Grinning from ear to ear, I stick out my hand. He nods his head and begins to walk ahead of me.
“So, uh, you like it here?” I try to start conversation. He doesn’t look at me and keeps on walking.
What a fucking douche bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story