Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Hot Tent Blues

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” A girly squeak bursts my eardrums, I squeeze my eyes shut and wait for it to stop.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-25 - Updated: 2009-11-25 - 940 words

1Ambiance
It's backkk! I like this chapter, so hopefully, you people will too. I know someone will rate this OOC but hey! It's Fan Fiction right? Also, I wrote another original story a long time ago and posted it here eariler this month or something with the username "ItIsFin" and if you would please could you read it? Link:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/130334

Thanks! And if anyone who reads this is Muslim or whatever and thinks I have the wrong facts and stuff, sorry! I'm getting it from Wikipedia. Ha. I do know some things from the Muslim religion thanks to my friend but other than that, I know nothing. That's why I'm researching! This is also my first attempt at a story like this, I think I'm doing well. I hope.



Ray’s P.O.V
Cabins can suck it. What happened to good old fashioned tents?!
I climb out the cabin window, I have thoroughly planned my plan all out. If I go out the door, the latch is metal and will make a sound, plus the guy I’m (as I like to call it) “cabining” with has the hearing sense of a…cat. He hears everything! I found that out when I called him a “fucking OCD son of a bitch who wouldn’t let me put my ipod in my portable stereo so I could blast Megadeth everywhere and keep everyone up whilst I sleep whilst listening to my music, ‘cause I can do that and then everyone will feel like shit for Ramadan.”
It didn’t go well.

I slide open the window and throw my bag out, swing my legs over the window sill and jump. I silently perch up and close the window again, making sure Sir Ears is still sleeping.

I search for my tent that I hid earlier. I tip toed by all the cabins, every cabin looks the same. Number thirteen Gerard’s in. I stop at a cabin with the gold numbers thirteen shining. I open the latch and step in.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” A girly squeak bursts my eardrums, I squeeze my eyes shut and wait for it to stop.
“Holy fuck, what the-!” I shout when a piece of metal collides with my head. I shot open my eyes and look up.
“Oh, ah, shit” The two girls look at me in horror. “You see, I can explain this, I was - “ I got interrupted when Shimah, the woman supervising the girls cabins strides over and shakes her head at me.
“Name?” She impatiently asks.
“Ray Oritz-Toro…Raymond” I tell her as the two girls giggled at my name. I shot them a glare and looked at Shimah.
“You can explain I’m guessing?” She bores her eyes into me.
“I can, you see, I was looking for my friend and must have went into the wrong side of the cabins and…tada!” I said wearily.
“Back to your cabin now!” She sternly instructed.
“Fuck this” I muttered, threw my bag over my shoulder and walked away.
“Excuse me, Raymond?” I sighed and turned around.
“What?” I snapped.
“Are these yours?” She shook the packet of cigarettes in her hand.
“Um, so that’s where my little brother hid them! We were playing hide things you see and he picked up my dads cigs and hid them and stuff…” I mentally smacked myself in the face.
“Of course, I’ll convascate these” Shimah swirled around and began to talk to the girls before heading off. Towards me.
“I’ll be accompanying you to make sure you go back to your cabin.”
I rolled my eyes and continued to ignore her until I reached the hell hole that awaited me.

Gerard’s P.O.V
“Urgh!” I covered my face with my pillow. “Fuck off” I stuck up my middle finger.
Waqaar scoffed and told me again to get up.
“It’s five o’clock in the morning and you seriously expect me to get up?! What sort of human being are you?!” I groaned.
“Ramadan begins today and we’ve got to eat Suhoor and then perform the fajr” He begins to rummage through the draw inbetween our beds.
“Listen, I’m not Muslim, I’m here with my friend, I haven’t got a clue what they are and frankly, I don’t care and lastly, no way in hell am I doing Ramadan, I’ll eat when I wanna freaking eat thank you” I roll around and face Waqaar, who looked very, very offended.
“And they stuck me with you!” He face had an obscene look to it.
“Oh ring-a-ding-ding! It has an attitude!” I say sarcastically.
“Look, clearly you don’t want to be here, but this is my religion, among other peoples, I expect you to respect this religion, as I would do with yours, no matter what it is, because that’s what the world seems to be lacking these days. Respect.” Waqaar turned away and stamped out the door.
I lay back down, he’s right. He’s one hundred percent right. Fuck, why did I agree to this again?
“Respect, right” I tell myself over and over again. “I have respect, I’m a very respectful person, I am.”
I jump out of bed and begin to get changed. What should I wear? Will it offend some really extreme religionists what I wear, I take that into mind and put on a normal pair of jeans and a plain top, putting on my shoes I walk out the door only to be met by my best friend of the century, Aariz.
Sign up to rate and review this story