Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Chapter 6

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-15 - Updated: 2009-11-15 - 1350 words

-1Cliche
"Gosh,I think I'm late.",Sakura said cheching her watch.She,Sasuke,and Kiba were finishing eating at the restaraunt.
"For what?",Kiba asked.
"Ballet.",Sasuke answered rolling his eyes.
"Correct.",she said throwing money on the table.
"You're paying?",Kiba asked.
"Yeah,I did treat you guys.",she said with a shrug standing up
"Oh,thanks.",Kiba said,a blush forming on his cheeks.
"Welcome.Bye.Bye,Sasuke.",she said waving and walked off fast hurrying to get there.
"Alright,Uchiha,do you have to keep bothering me and Sakura?",Kiba asked.
"Please,I'd say those words to yourself.",Sasuke said standing up.
"Please.",Kiba aid standing up and walking off.
"I'm warning you,Kiba,stay away from her.",Sasuke said.Kiba stopped in his tracks and a smirk spread across his face.
"No thanks.",Kiba said after a while,and walked off.Sasuke narrowed his eyes and sighed turning around to walk back to the dorms.


Sakura was in her rufffly skirt,her tights,ballet slippers,and leg warmers moving swiftly across the floor with the light piano playing.
She sighed and stopped running her hand through her hair and rubbing her eyes.
"Try something different.",she said with a nod walking to the radio and putting in another CD.
"Perfect.",she said as she found a Cd and put in it.She skipped some songs until she put the right one on.
It was Ring Ring Ring from S.H.E.She smiled and stepped out to the middle of the floor taking a deep breath.She moved to th beat,slowly at first,speeding up.
Soon,she hadn't realized,she was dancing while doing ballet.She had her eyes closed just moving with the beat with rythym.

"Gosh,why isn't Sakura back?",Sasuke asked as he walked back in forth in his dorm.He sighed and just shrugged grabbing his jacket and walking outt he door towards the White Porch.
"Uchiha!",Kiba yelled running up to him.
"What?",Sasuke asked turning to him very frustrated.
"I'm coming.",Kiba said.
"Yeah right.",Sasuke said turning back,but Kiba grabbed his shoulder turning him back.
"Look,I'm coming,got it.",Kiba said.Sasuke grabbed his hand and threw it off turning to him completely.
"Back off.She's been with me longer than she's been with you.So don't interfere in what's not yours.",he said.Kiba scoffed and smirked crossing his arms.
"Then don't claim what's not yours.",Kiba said.Sasuke narrowed his eyes,and his jaw clenched.
"You better keep away from her.",Sasuke said and turned around walking off quickly.
"I'll have her.",Kiba said,no longer wearing a smirk and now glaring.


The song Too Late by Hebe Tian,one of the singers from S.H.E came on and Sakura was now dancing to that one.
She took a deep breath and ran forward jumping,but failed and fell ot the floor.She groaned and grabbed her ankle as it hurt a little.
Sasuke walked up the stairs and opened the door,to see Sakura grasping her ankle and biting her lip.
"Sakura?",he asked.
"Sasuke?",she asked looking up.He walked over to her and bended on his knees.
"What happened?",he asked.
"I just fell,no biggie.",she said rubbing her ankle.
"Well,be careful.You might break your ankle.",he said.She started to stand up.
"I'm okay.",she said.He helped her up and sighed.
"Still.",he said.
"I'll be fine.",she said as she kept hol of his shoulders and moved her ankle around.
"Well,come on.Let's head back to the dorms.",he said.
"No,I'm going to stay here and practice more.",she said turning around and walking to the radio.
Sakura,rest a bit ore.I've already told you that you were perfect.There's no need to practice so much.",he said.
"I want to.",she murmured.He sighed and made his way to the seat taking off his jacket.
"Fine,but I'm staying.",he said.
"Fine.",she murmured.


It was morning and Sakura woke up witha loud yawn.She stood up from bed and made her way to ehr closet grabbing her towel and toothbrush.She made hey way tot he showers and took a long cold shower.
When she finished,she went back to her room and got dressed in a short jean skirt with black knee tights and a black collar shirt with black tights,she put her hair up and made her way out of the school and to the White Porch.
When she got there,she opened the doors to see Sasuke.
"What are you doing?",she asked.
"I'm looking through yours CD's.",he said.
"Why?",she asked.
"Don't know.Man,you have boring CD's.",he said.She rolle dher eyes smiling and walked up to him grabbing a CD and putting it in.It was Can by Koda Kumi.
"Like this one?",she asked turning to him.
"Sure.",he said with a shrug putting the other CD's down.
"Here,let's dance.",she said grabbing his hand.
"It's not even a good song to dance to.",he said.
"Yes,it is.",she said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the middle of the floor.
"I can't dance.",he said.
"Oh,be quiet.",she said.She grabbed his other hand and started to mvoe her feet slowly.He sighed and moved with her.
"Jeez.",he muttered.She laughed lightly and started to move faster with the beat,but he kept good pace with her.
"You're actually doing pretty good.",she said.
"Really?",he asked,and he started to move faster than her.She smiled and got up to his pace moving with him.
"Ok,fine.I admit I have a challenge.",she said.
"And I admit I am dancing with a chicken.",he said.She scoffed and started to dance around him,making him smirk.
"I wouldn't say that.",she said.
"And why not?",he asked.She stopped and patted his head.
"I'm not the one with a chicken butt hairstyle.",she said.
"Oh,you're so dead.",he said.She laughed running away.


Kiba was making his way to the White Porch to bring Sakura to her surprise he bought her.He started to fix his hair making sure it was spikey enough.
"Ok,I can do this.",he said walking up the steps and brushing himself off.


"No,stop it Sasuke!",she giggled.Sasuke was trying to step on her feet,but she kept pulling away.
"Don't be a chicken!",he laughed as he hugged his arms around her making her laugh with him.
"Sak-"
Sakura looked up and smiled as Sasuke pulled away.
"Hi,Kiba.",she said.
"Oh,hey.",he said,as his smile fadded away.Sasuke smirked and crossed his arms.
"Inuzuka.",he greeted.Kiba looked at him,and forced a smile a moment after.
"Uchiha.",he greeted through his gritting teeth.
"So,what'd you want?".she asked.
"Oh...I just wanted to come check up on you.",he said with a sigh still forcing the smile.
"Oh,ok.Well,bye.",she said waving.He nodded and waved turning around and walking off.
Sasuke smirked and went back to trying to get Sakura.
Kiba could hear her laughter,and felt utter rage in him.
As he got to his car in his parking lot,he leaned against the passenger door with a sigh.
He ran his hand through his hair and turned.He grabbed Sakura's present fromm the passenger seat and lifted it in his arms.
"I'm going to ave you if it's the last thing I do.",he said as his fist clecnhed,along with his jaw.He threw the box back into the passenger seat and walked around to the driver's seat getting in and speeding off in his car.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,this is a redo of Chapter 6.I thought the other one really sucked,so hope you like it.
I personally like this one better because it seems more...Dramatic!
So Like it too!!!!
Or Else!
Nah,JK!I'm just playing around.Haha!
So,ByEbYe!!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story