Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-26 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1938 words

0Unrated
"What are you doing here?",she asked hugging the person tightly.Itachi sat down across her and looked up at her with a smirk.
"Well,can't I visit an old friend?",Itachi played.Sakura smiled closing her book.
"So,how have you been doing?",Sakura asked.
"Good.And how has the small cottoncandy faired?",Itachi asked.Sakura laughed lightly remembering when he'd always call her candy.
"I've been good.But my life is not what you'd call perfect.",Sakura said shrugging.
"Id say so too.Still trying to get ahold of Sasuke?",Itachi said.
"Is it really that noticeable that I'm in love with Sasuke?",Sakura whispered.
"Yes.",Itachi answered simply.Sakura sighed.
"I can't get it.Why can't he realize it?We've been close for so many years,and he's only looked at me as a friend.",Sakura said.
"Well,have you tried telling him?",he asked.
"Yes,but every single time,something interrupts and I can't tell him.",Sakura said.
"Well,try tell him tomorrow.If it don't work,just keep trying.",Itachi said.
"But,what if he doesn't feel the same way.He might stop talking to me,looking at me.He may even change schools!",Sakura said.
"Doesn't matter.The it means you guys weren't meant to be.Go for it.",Itachi said.
"Ok,but if our bond is broken,I'm blaming you.",Sakura said.
"Yay,another bad deed completed.",he laughed.She rolled her eyes laughing along.

The next morning,Sakura woke up getting dressed in some dark jeans and sleeveless black shirt with some black flats and big black hoop earrings and black mascara with pink lipgloss and her hair up in a ponytail that she curled and straight bangs down.
"Sakura!",Ino yelled banging on her door.Sakura hurried to the door opening it.
"Ok,I'm ready.",Sakura said.
"Good,let's go.",Io said.Hinata rushed up to her smiling.
Ino wore a short jean skirt with a pink tank-top and a jean jacket with her hair up and pink flats.
Hinata wore some jeans shorts that went down to her knees with purple converse and a purple short sleeved shirt with her hair down.
"Alright.Let's go.",Hinata said.Sakura nodded and grabbed her cell quickly before closing the door and walking with them.
"Well,I just really want to know.Why are you not late today?",Ino asked.
"Well,I kinda have something important to do.",Sakura said nervously.
"I bet it involves Sasuke.",Hinata whispered to Ino secretly making her nod in agreement.Sakura hadn't heard though and was thining of how she could get Sasuke's attention.
"Yo.",a sudden familiar voice said from behind.Sakura jumped falling to the ground flat on her face.
"Sakura?",Hinata asked.
"Ow.",Sakura said.
"Sakura,you ok?",Sasuke asked helping her up.She blushed lightly breathing heavily.
"Y-yes!",she yelled as she stood up.Sasuke wore some jeans with a white buttoned shirt that had his sleeves pushed up and some black sneakers.
"Umm,ok.",he said wierded out.
"I gotta go!",Sakura blurted out running for her life.
"What's up with her?",Sasuke asked.
"She's just so love struck.",Ino said.
"By who?",Sasuke asked looking back at them.
"You'll know soon,for sure.",they said laughing and walking ahead.Sasuke sighed and just followed them.

Sakura ran all the way to some other hall and breathed hard tying to calm the repeating loud beat of her heart.
"Come on,Sakura,you can do this.",she cheered herself on.She took a deep breath and turned,but to see Ino,Hinata,Sasuke,and Naruto walking towards her.She gasped and her eyes went wide.
She turned and burst out running before they can see her.
"Umm,did you hear something?",Ino asked.
"No,why?",Naruto asked.
"Thought I heard running footstpes,but guess it's just my imagination.",Ino said shrugging and then went back to talking with Hinata.
Sakura hurried off and immediately smacked her back against the wall trying to calm her fidgeting.
"Why am I so nervous?",she asked herself biting her lip.She took a deep breath and stood up straight shaking herself off.
"Sakura!",a voice said making her jump and yelp.She turned her face to see Kiba.He wore normal jeans with white sneakers and a black short sleeved shirt.
"Oh,Kiba.",she said breathing heavily.
"What's wrong.You seem so nervous.",he said walking up to her.
"Oh,nothing.Just,a little jumpy.",she said nodding to it.
"Oh,ok.Well,want me to walk you to class?",he asked.
"No,I think I'm going to stay here for a while.I'm just thiking about something,nothing else.Bye.",she said waving and walking off leaving him confused.
"What's up with her?",Kiba asked softly to himself just walking off to class.
Sakura ran downstairs to the first floor and to the benches around the corner o f the school.She sighed standing up on the table and jumping on a branch climbing up the cherry blossom tree that stood beside very tall and strong.She sat on the big trunk and sighed laying on the tree.
She stayed there for a while thinking,before she accidentally drifted off to a sleep with the soft wind blowing her hair in the wind and the blossoms of the tree falling upon her...

"Where's Sakura?",the teacher asked looking at Ino ad Hinata.
"I have no idea.She was here this morning.I really don't think she would've skipped class.",Ino said shrugging.Hinata bit her lip and cleared her throat.
"Well,she did say something about her stomach hurting.I think she went to the clinic.",Hinata said.The teacher sighed and just finished with attendance.Hinata looked at Io and shrugged.They looked back at Sasuke who had his eyes narrowed in some kind of deep thoughts.
"...mm,Sasuke....",Sakura murmered softly slowly opening her eyes.Once she opened them fully,she bought her hand up rubbing her eyes and yaned softly before sitting up straight and stretching.
"Where am I?How long have I been here?",she asked herself looking around.Suddenly,everything got slammed into ehr head and she jumped starting to climb down the tree.She jumped off the table and ran towards the school quickly.
She burst into the classroom making everybody jump and Sasuke get knocked off of his thoughts.
"Oh,Sakura,do you feel better?",the teacher asked.
"What?",she asked.She looked over at Hinata and Ino who were motioning for her to nod.
"Play along.",Hinata mouthed.Sakura started to laugh nervously and rubbed her head looking at the teacher with a small smile.
"Yeah,my head feels better.",Sakura said.Hinata and Ino smacked their foreheads shaking their heads and looking down.Sakura looked at them confused.
"I thought it was your stomach that hurted.",the teacher said crossing his arms.Sakura's eyes widened and she laughed nervously again with a nervous smile.
"Hehe,yeah.What am I doing?My head didn't hurt.I must really be getting sick.Sorry,my stomach feels better.",Sakura said rubbing her stomach now.The teacher looked at her for a moment,before sighing and relaxing himself.
"Ok,glad you feel better.Sit down now.",the teacher said.Sakura nodded and hurried ot her seat sitting between Hinata and Ino.The teacher went back to reading,and Io and Hinata gve Sakura a questioning look.Sakura shruged and just followed along.
Though,a few minutes inot class,she sneaked a look behind her at Sasuke who was looking out the window with his usual motionless face.
"I'll tell him for sure.",she thought nodding to herself in determination.

Class had ended and Sakura was walking from the cafeteria to go find Sasuke.She walked up the stairs and she looked up smiling,because Sasuke stood there.
She continued to smile at him,and soon he gave her a small ssmile of his own.She walked past him totally forgetting that she had to confess to him.She stood at the top of the stairs and closed her eyes taking a deep breath.
"..1..2..3..",she counted softly to herself.She put on a big smile and turned around excited but to see Sasuke walking off.
She frowned looking down.She instead just turned going to where she wa going to at first.But a voice interrupted her.
"Sakura!",a voice said.She turned to see Kiba and smiled.
"Kiba,hey.",she said walking up to him.
"So,heard you got a little sick.",Kiba said.
"No,it was just an excuse.I fell asleep and everything,came late and things.",she said shrugging.
"Oh,good.",Kiba said.
"So,how's school going out for you?",she asked.
"Good,but this girl is just so hard for me to get.Every time I'm around her,I get too nervous and I can't even ask her out.She has such a beautiful smile,and makes me smile at the ight of her bright eyes...",he trailed off staring at Sakura with a small smile and mesmerized eyes.
"Realy?",she asked.
"Yes.",he said softly still staring at her.She giggled and walked up to him placing a hand on his shoulder.He blushed lightly looking at her soft hand and then back at her.
"Trust me,this girl seems like she's going to be the one.Man up and give it all you got with her.",she said.
"Oh,ok.",he said slightly confused,and understanding.
"Well,I'm gonna go get some good food don at a shop close to here.Wanna come?",Sakura said.
"Sure.",Kiba said nodding.Sakura smiled and hooked her arm around his pulling him along.

Sakura and Kiba walked towards the front door of the school,when Sasuke suddenly opened the dor walking in to find them both laughing and talking walking towards him.He now had a jacket on with his sleeves pushed up.
"And he was all like,'Oh,so that's where my keys went.Ew!',and it was so hilarious.You should've been there.",Sakura told Kiba while laughing.Kiba laughed with her amused by her jokes and stories.
"Sakura.",Sasuke said.Sakura stopped and looked ahead with her eyes wide and er mouth wide open.Kiba stopped laughing and looked up to have his smile knocked off and his happy eyes replaced with narrowed,glaring eyes.
"S-Sasuke.",Sakura stuttered.
"What are you doing with him?",Sasuke asked.
"I,I was going to get some lunch with him.",Sakura said.
"Yeah,mind if we leave now?",Kiba asked.
"Yes,I do.",Sasuke said crossing his arms.
"Ok,then,umm,how about you come along?",Sakura asked.
"What?",Kiba asked looking down at her.
"Sure,I'd love to.",Sasuke said putting his hands in his pocket.Kiba looked back at Sasuke and sighed crossing his arms.
"Alright,let's go!",Sakura said grabbing both their hands and pulling them along.As they were pulled though,Kiba and Sasuke just stared at eachother like hungry packs of monsters wanting blood in their hands and a dead body before them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,people.Sorry for not writing any sooner,and my friend,punk1210,is so telling the truth of us being best friends.Even thought we're like nothing alike!Seriously!Hehe!
Alright,please review for two things.
#1:What you think should happen at the little food store with the rivals and wanted girl?Hmm,hmmm????
#2:Should I give my cell number out to talk with all of you,or not?
Alight,do as I say..


AND YOU LIVE!!
Sign up to rate and review this story