Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Chapter 4

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 877 words

0Unrated
Sakura was blushing the whole time Sasuke had his arm around ehr shoulder as tey walked with everybody.Kiba just kept glaring him down,and Ino and Hinata and Naruto were just snickering to themselves.Tony and Sakuna were just talking and starting to like eachother to themselves..hehe...mini romance...hehe...

"So,how about we go shopping,Sakuna?",Sakura asked.Sakuna smiled brightly and nodded.
Can I come with?",Tony asked.Sakuna smiled at Tony blushing lightly and nodded.
"Alright,I'll go with Naruto and Ino and watch some movie.Bye.",Hinata said waving as the three left.Now there was only Sasuke,Sakura,Kiba,and the two mini lovers alone.
"You guys want to come along?",Sakura aked looking up at them.
"Sure,I'll come with you Sakura.",Kiba said smiling at her.
"Hn.",Sasuke said nodding at her.She smiled and started to walk ahead with Sakuna and Tony.But Sasuke and Kiba followed slowly just glaring and ready to jump and kill eachother.

"Alright,is this cute?",Sakuna asked coming out of the dressing room wearing a skirt with a very cute and glitery blouse and flats.
"It looks sweet.",Tony said blushing lightly.Sakuna started to blush too.
"You look awesome,Sakuna.",Sakura said clapping for her.Tony joined in too.
"Hey,Sakura,why don't you try something?I'll pay.",Sasuke said smirking.
"Really?I shouldn't.",Sakura said.
"It's okay.",Sasuke said.
"Here,I'll buy you something too,Sakura.Get anything you want.",Kiba said smiling.Sasuke glared at him.
"Same thing,get what you want.I'll pay it all.",Sasuke said as Kiba stared back glaring at him.
"Oh,ok.I'll pay you guys back some other time.",Sakura said giggling and going off to get something.
She picked out two outfits and tried the first one on.
She wore a short pink dress with puffy sleeves that went down her shoulder and a big green belt over with pink heels.
"Is this cute?",she asked.
"It looks awesome on you!I'll pay for that one.",Kiba said smiling happily at her.
"Oh,thanks.",Sakura said gigglign and blushing.She skipped back into the dressing room and got into her other outfit.
She now wore short black shorts with a white short-sleeved shirt that had a guitar and said words all over it with a black vest and knee-high black converse a belt over her shirt and under the vest.
"Ok,how does this one look?",she asked.
"It fits you perfectly and you look so cool.I'll pay for that one.",Sasuke said.Sakura smiled and nodded heading into the dressing room to get abck into her clothes.
"Oh,so Kiba likes the girly kind of girls and Sasuke likes the rock & roll bad chicks.",Sakura said to herself as she got dressed.

After,they all went to watch a movie .A scary thrilling,but funny movie.Sakuna kept hiding behind Tony,and Tony tied to confort her.Yay,more mini love!
Sakura,on the other hand,loved the movie and just continued to watch it.Sasuke and Kiba just kept glaring at eachother secretely and smiling lightly at Sakura as she would sometimes look at them smiling or laughing about some part of the movie.

"Wow,that was fun!",Sakura said as she and the guys had exited the mall.
"Yeah,but we should be heading back to the dorms.",Ino said.
"You only want to start calliing that guy you met at the movie.",Hinata said as Naruto started to snicker.
"Whatever.",Ino said starting to blush.
"Ok,well.See ya guys tomorrow morning.",Sakura said waving.They nodded and waved back.She and Ino and Hinata jumped into Ino's car and drove off.
"You better leave Sakura alone.",Sasuke warned Kiba as soon as Sakra was out of fight.
"You better stop trying impress her.",Kiba said.
"So,my number is...",Sakuna said telling Tony so that he could call her.Ah,hehehehe,mini love!
"Ok,got it.",he said putting the paper away and smiling at her all lovey-dovey.
"Whatever.Let's go,Sakuna.",Sasuke said.Sakuna waved at Tony giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking off with Sasuke blushing.Tony had started blushing alot now and was just staring off into space with his hand tohcing his cheek.
"Come on,lover boy.",Kiba said grabbing Tony's collar and dragging him to his car.

The next morning,it was Sunday and Sakura decided to go to the library to read some of her favorite books she just read over and over again.
She smiled as she read the book,but a voice interrupted her.
"Hey.",the deep and husky voice said.She looked up and smiled happily.
"What are you doing here?",Sakura asked standing up to give him a hug.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,a cliffhanger!I want my readers to review and tell me who you think should be the one that she sees at the libarary and gives a hug too.
"Choose,if it will be either Sasuke or Kiba.Or even some other guy,like Naurto.But mostly choose between Sasuke and Kiba,because I would so love to make this story a total love triangle!
WHOO!Go Florida Gators!
...

Woah,random....
Sign up to rate and review this story