Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Big Bad Hinata

It's not cheating.....right?

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Naruto and Ino go about more of this acting...... mean while Hanabi pays hinata a visit .....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-11-15 - Updated: 2009-11-15 - 1373 words

0Unrated
Okay so I'm going to be refering to Hanabi as HINATA and the regular Hinata as ...Hinata. Now read..... real your eyes out.

____________________________________________





In Naruto's apartment.

___________________________________________________


Naruto and Ino were sitting on the couch watching T.V. "Ino do you think this will work?" Naruto asked. "It's worth a shot." Ino said. Then they leaned in and kissed. "I've gotta get used to that." Naruto said pulling back. "I'm used to it." Ino said. "Yeah but It's harder when you still love someone and you're kissing someone else." Naruto explained. Ino looked down at her lap and thought about what he said. "It's hard when you still love someone and they're kissing someone else." She said softly. "What?" Naruto asked. "Nothing, but listen I'm tired so I'm heading to bed. Now where is the guest room?" Asked Ino. "Guest room? I'm 15 years old and barely affording this apartment do you really think I got a guest room?" Naruto said playfully. Ino grinned. "Well I'm headed to your bed Naruto." She said as she got off the couch and walked down the hall and a made a left into Naruto's bedroom. "Wait My room isn't clean!" Naruto yelled jumping off the couch and running to his room. He stopped at the doorway. "Since when do you care about tidyness Naruto? Hinata musta really changed you." Ino said with a smile. "No trick I just matured alot." Naruto shot back. Ino loved playing with Naruto like this. "Well then I guess it is possible for a stupid ass to mature." Ino shot back. "And I guess its also possible for your house to be the only walls you know." Naruto said grinning. "Oooh that was jus not right.....like YO face!" Ino said laughing. "shut up Thats why Sakura's better." Naruto said. Suddenly The Kunoichi grabbed Naruto's wrists and flung him from the door way to all the way across the room to the bed. He landed on his back. "Ah! What the-" He was cut off by Ino jumping on top of him. "Never ever ever ever compare me to that big ass head!" Ino yelled in his face. "Did I strike a nerve...?" Naruto said evilly. "Why did I agree to play your girl friend?" Ino asked sort of regretting it. "Cuz you a TRICK!" Naruto said laughing. The Ino brought her hand to his face and slapped the shit outta him. "Dam bitch! Why you do that?!?!" Naruto said sitting up in a hurry making her face only inches away from his. She looked into his eyes and felt his anger pouring out of him. This was turning her on. She blushed. "Gimme one good reason why i shouldnt do somethin evil to you." Naruto said still angry. " Because I might like it." Ino said. "Really?" Naruto said as he smiled. Ino felt his arousal move on account of straddling him. She sat down more on it. "Ino I don't-" He was cut off by her suddenly rushing in and kissing him passionately. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around her waist.......




______________________________________________________________




Mean while with Hanabi...as Hinata... remember HINATA okay... but anyway. HINATA was walking down a street with a devilish smirk on her face. "That plan went super good. It's easy enough to fool that fox, but I didn't think I would fool Sasuke, Sakura and Ino as well." She said to her self. "Hey Hinata!!" a voice yelled behind HINATA. "It's Rock Lee." HINATA said. "Hey What's up Hinata?" asked The miniature gai. "Nothing Lee." HINATA said. "Listen Hinata, I need to tell you something." Lee said seriously. HINATA could tell this was important to him judging by his facial expression. "I LOVE YOU." Lee kind of shouted. HINATA look puzzled. Hanabi thought to herself. (Aint no way in hell he has a chance with Hinata let alone me.) "I thought you loved Sakura lee." HINATA said. "Well I did... I thought I did... I mean I do but... I love you too. Be my girlfriend." Lee said with his trade mark signature pose with his thumb up and one eye closed. "Um.........no." HINATA said. "Why not?!" Lee shouted. "BEcause your lame and your hair makes me think of a cereal bowl." HINATA said walking away. "Baby come back!" Lee shouted. Hnanabi laughed on the inside. "Baby please believe me when I tell you that I neeeed a girl!" Lee shouted. "Wierdo." HINATA said and kept on walking. 5 minutes later HINATA kept on walking. Then suddenly Konohamaru came out of a book store as she was walking bye and bumped into her. "Oh Hinata... I'm sorry I was not watching where I was going." He said all mature like. He was only 12. "Well watch where you're going next time and you won't be sorry. Oops.... you will forever be sorry." HINATA said with an attitude. "Whats up with the attittude?" He said puzzled. "I have no attitude, it is just that people need to start learning their place in the world. Just because you are the grandson of the third Hokage does not mean you are royalty. You have no right to look me in the eye. I am of Hyuuga royalty and you are a nobody. Thats what is wrong with this village, the council lets nobodies run it." HINATA said smiling evilly. Konohamaru was taken back. "YO I don't know what you're problem is but please don't take that shit out on me girl." He said calmly. "But I am glad I did bump into you.... some how.... I wanted to ask you about your little sister Hanabi." He said. Hanabi looked puzzled on the inside. "What of her?" she said. "I've started to notice how incredible she really is. Since we are on the same team and all I thought that me and her could hang out sometime." Konohamaru said so innocently.. blushing a little. HINATA was amused. "You think you are worth her time?" She said laughing. "She doesn't have time for insignificant lower life forms such as your self. and with that said I'll be on my way." She said as she walked away. "Well damn...... someone has got sand in their vagina......





_____________________________________________________________________

Mean while In a basement under the Hyuuga house hold a certain Hyuuga lays their bound and gagged on the basement floor. Hinata was crying to herself. She thinks to herself.( Please don't let Hanabi hurt Naruto in anyway cuz I will personally see to it that the bitch is dealt with Properly!) SHe shouted in her head. (I can only imagine what is going on out there....All I can do is pray.)


________________________________________________________________________

Back with Naruto and Ino








Both of them are butt ass naked under the covers of Naruto's bed. Ino is laying on top of him. " That was marvelous Naruto." Ino said dreamily. "Yeah..... I am." He said smiling. Her head was on his chest and his hands was running through her hair. "It's not cheating......... right?" He asked. "No silly fox. You are currently not with any one right now are you? No so it's cool then." She said. "Oh okay..... cuz I really needed that Ino, you just don't know." He said closing his eyes. "Oh you don't know how much I've been craving this Naruto." She said softly. "You are so sexy Naruto, like really, You have a great body.(she said kissing it.) You know how to work with what you have.(as she caresses his endowment.) and You got alot." She said smiling. "Well I guess that means I'm the biggest you have been with so far." NAruto said grinning. "No ......the biggest I will ever be with." Ino said smirking. "Naruto can I ask you something?" Ino said softly. "Yes Ino chan." Naruto said casually. "What would you say if I told you I loved you?" Ino said. He thought for a moment. "Well I would have to say I love you back, because you are everything what I guy wants, Physically and mentally." He said still stroking her hair. "Well Guess wat Naruto?" Ino said lifting her head up to look in his eyes. Naruto knew exactly where she was going with this. "What Ino?"

-


______________________________________________________________





big finisher..lol
Sign up to rate and review this story