Categories > Games > Wild Arms 3 > The Mirror World

"Don't Touch the Mirror Ginny!"

by Blind 0 reviews

Virginia and team stumbles into the mirror world after a desperate attempt to buy it first. First fic.

Category: Wild Arms 3 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Clive Winslett, Gallows Carradine, Janus Cascade, Jet Enduro, Virginia Maxwell - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-04-13 - Updated: 2006-04-13 - 521 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own WA3, but I own my OCs so shut up.

One day, the Maxwell team was at a strange flea market. Booths that carried many exotic valuables and food lined the alley. Music from many categories and places erupted into the souls of anyone who wished to enter.

Jet's nostrils widened. "Everything looks like crap. It smells like it, too."

Virginia glomped him. "Come on Jet, at least try to have fun."

Gallows was eating a hot dog and nearly choked. Clive was eyeballing an artifact. Ginny wanted to check out a Jewelry booth and so they did. But they didn't know someone was watching them...

There were many sorts of crazy jewels, rings, pins, earrings, necklaces, and many other magnificent baubles. But none of them seemed to catch her eye. Until she spotted a beautiful mirror behind the counter that seemed out of sight.

It was a white Victorian mirror. Its border was lined carefully with tiny jewels that were the real thing. The border was made of many different pure gold and silvers. And finally, the mirror was made of diamond so masterfully cut, that it had such a clear complexion. It was crafted so magnificently that it must have taken years to complete.

Virginia's breath was blown away by its beauty.

"I want that mirror!"

Jet took one look at it and instantly disagreed. "You have to be kidding me! That piece of shiny crap must cost a fortune! Plus, even if we do have enough gella to buy it, including having debt up to our eyeballs; there's no way we can haul it back to your home!!!"

Ginny just ignored him. She gestured to the shopkeeper. "Sir, how much is that mirror."

The shopkeeper seemed to take notice and looked extremely pale following the words out her mouth. "Oh no madam, that mirror is not for sell."

"I'll pay you anything. I want that mirror!" Ginny said, about to drool.

The shopkeeper looked desperate. "No, you don't understand. Do not go near the mirror. Don't touch the mirror. Don't even look at the mirror. Just leave."

The shopkeeper scurried off to handle another customer while Ginny thought up a clever plan.

She secretly made her way behind the counter and passed the view of other people. Her team hesitated at first, and then followed.

"Ginny Maxwell, what are you doing?!" Jet snapped.

Virginia couldn't take her eyes off the mirror. It was like she was hypnotized. "Maybe if we take the mirror and leave all our gella here, everything will be fine..."

"No," protested Clive. "Stealing is never a good idea."

She took her gloved hand and traced her finger up and down the mirror. Her face was so clear in the mirror's image.

"Help!"

A hand grabbed her finger and tugged at it. Another hand grabbed her shoulder and dragged her in as the mirror turned into a void.

"Leader!" Jet, Clive, and Gallows tried their best to pull her out but you guessed it. They got sucked in.

Her screams were not heard by anyone but them. Or so they thought...
Sign up to rate and review this story