Categories > Games > Wild Arms 3 > The Mirror World

"Ninjas!"

by Blind 0 reviews

*Ninja poke*

Category: Wild Arms 3 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Clive Winslett, Gallows Carradine, Janus Cascade, Jet Enduro, Virginia Maxwell - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-04-13 - Updated: 2006-04-13 - 718 words

0Unrated
Note: I have no Mary Sues in this fanfic and the OC you see in this chapter is not the only one in the story.

The team was caught in a swirling hole that seemed like forever. The hole ripped open and out they fell on a grassy field. Virginia stood up to feel a slight breeze ripple through her hair. Her green eyes filled with sights that seemed impossible in real life Filgaia.

This was not Filgaia. There was grass. It was not scorching hot. There were lakes and flowers and many tiny organisms. The skies were filled with colorful tiny birds and soft puffy clouds. It was like the desired Filgaia.

The void reopened and out popped Janus and his team. Virginia spun around in shock.

"Y-you followed us?" Virginia said.

"Yeah, so what." Janus said. "Anyway, where are we?" He was shocked to see the lush colorful fields.

Gallows ran in circles. "Screw that, how are we supposed to get back?!"

"Relax," said Virginia. "We can stay here for a while."

Clive looked around. "We have to find a source of civilization." His glasses gleamed in the sunlight. "Over there, do you see that guy over there? He has a sword just like Todd's."

The team saw a dude not too far away. He was about as old as Janus. He was muscular with silver hair that went down to the side of his face. He wore mostly a skin-tight black outfit.

"Damn," said Gallows. "He looks like one of them freakish spies from that action movie I saw last night!"

Virginia started drooling. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's go talk to him."

Jet looked pissed off. He pulled Ginny away before she could speed off. "N-no, that's not a good idea. He might, ya know, try to kill us.

Clive and Gallows looked at each other. "Oooh, Jet and Ginny sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Janus and his team were watching silently nearby.

Jet just ignored them with an angry glare and chased after Virginia. Virginia walked up to the man sitting on a pile of rocks.

"Excuse me! Do you know where the nearest town is?" Virginia squealed. Jet ran up and held her mouth. "Sorry, this is a big misunderstanding. Please ignore everything she just said."

Virginia slapped it off and started babbling. "Hi, my name is Virginia Maxwell, but some people call me Ginny."

Jet got back up. "And some people want you to shut teh ---- up!"

Virginia ignored him. "Don't mind him, okay. His name is Jet Enduro. The guys over there are my team. The green hair guy is named Clive Winslett, and the Baskar guy is named Gallows Caradine. We're kind of lost. Anyway, what's your name?"

The guy jumped down from the pile of rocks, the long black scarf on his neck fluttering in the breeze..

"My name is Kuwashii Shichyou. I'll be glad to assist your group."

Jet slumped, "Yeah, whatever pretty boy."

Virginia did that /OMG he's so freaking hot look/. Kuwashii walked over to Janus and team. "And who are you people? Are you friends of that crazy fangirl?"

Janus was stuck in a situation, so he had no choice but to oblige. "I'm Janus Cascade, the badass drifter of Filgaia. That fat person beside me is my -----, I mean, Dario Nicolodi and the skinny dude is Romero Gigio."

Kuwashii's eyes directed to Romero. "I've never seen you around these parts. You must be a new ninja from the academy."

Janus and team store at Kuwashii weirdly.

"What teh ---- is a ninja?!"

"You guys don't know what a ninja is?" said the silver-haired man.

Virginia interrupted the conversation. "What is a ninja?"

"And there's another thing I'd like to ask you people," Kuwashii said suspiciously. "Why are you dressed differently, what's a drifter, and what's that?"

Virginia drew her dual pistol. "It's an ARM. You know, /you fight with it/.

"Maybe we should get a move on," said Kuwashii. "It's getting dark and you can explain to me about your customs on the way back to the village."

On their way to civilization, they told Kuwashii about the mirror, drifters, ARMS, and their adventures in Filgaia...

Note: How dare Virginia screw with someone else besides Jet. Well... She can screw with Janus! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story