Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

by TrueReligion2005 2 reviews

Read please. Just a filler.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-11-16 - Updated: 2009-11-17 - 366 words

0Unrated

The large house normally filled with the sounds for small feet pattering up and down the hall ways, puppy feet, the sound of love, happiness, and family fell silent in the upper middle class neighborhood located in Summerlin, Nevada.

The white piano keys were as clean and white as a freshly fallen snow in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. The black keys contrasted perfectly against the ivory.

She sat down at the piano, her savior, after being away from it for so long.

‘Hello Love, I’ve missed you so.’ She whispered as she set her fingers on the familiar keys.

The sound of the beautiful crystal piano filled the house, letting the memories resonate through out the house mixing with those of the boys, her puppies, and the love of her life.

Classical. It was her favorite thing to play. There was just something about it that made everything: all the worries, all her problems, everything float away.

The piano expected nothing from her. It demanded nothing of her. It was always there for her regardless of her mood or her day. Anything she needed, her piano was there.

The tears slid down her face like a cascading waterfall. It was a subconscious thing. She was unaware of the salty droplets free falling down her face.

She thought about nothing as she played. It had been so long since she had had the opportunity to play like this without a worry of waking up one of her boys, without having to worry about making someone a meal, without having to argue her way out of a situation.

She smiled as she watched her fingers. It was almost as if they had a mind of their own.

As she continued to play, she was lost in her music, lost in the sound, lost in the happiness she has once felt for her music. The same happiness she now felt again.

It was clear to her then what it was time to do. It was time for a change; A change not for Brendon, not for her boys, not even for her but for her music.

It deserved that much from her.

As a Thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story