Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Fight Under the Earth

by Gamer191 0 reviews

N/A

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 471 words

0Unrated
While Fred was walking back to Biology many miles down and many more miles away there was a ravine. In the middle of that ravine there was a stone pillar that stretched out from the bottom and rose all the way to the top. The pillar was not very big. Probably 25 feet across and 10 feet up and down.

Now normally, there was nothing special about this ravine – today however – something very unusual was happening. This abnormality was two men – not men – one had the bottom of a wolf and the top of a man. His silver hair was cropped in a faux – hawk and his eyes were hidden behind round sunglasses. He was currently stuck in a power struggle – swords crossed with the other man.

The other man had a Mohawk that was dyed blonde. He was wearing jeans and a long black overcoat that went all the way down his body ending at his feet. The most interesting thing about this man the black wing that was protruding out of the right side of his back.

“You won’t beat me.” Saeth grunted as he whirled away from the other man weaving his sword in an elaborate motion.

“Oh but that is where you are wrong Saeth – I intend to.” Tryblith snarled back. The two men stood on opposite ends of the platforms staring at each other. “Daflu off Allt…”

Tryblith began to say but quick as lightning Saeth said “Arhosa Sillafa.”

Tryblith’s ghostly laughter echoed around the ravine. “So you have improved.”

“I had to.” Saeth grunted. “I need to kill you.”

“You must?” Tryblith voice sounded surprised. “Why is that?”

“You know all to well.” Saeth growled through clenched teeth.

Tryblith smiled showing two rows of blood red teeth. “Yes I do.”

With roar Saeth launched himself at Tryblith sword raised over his head. Tryblith calmly extended his sword above his head to block the blow. When the two swords connected, Tryblith drove Saeth back with diagonal slashes or vertical thrusts. Saeth met him blow for blow. They strove against each other neither giving the other any quarter.

Finally as Saeth brought his sword down in a clumsy strike Tryblith lifted his foot and slammed it down onto Saeth’s swords knocking it into the ground. Quickly he ran up it and when he reached the blade’s hilt he jumped and spun around in mid air brining his leg around in a ark so that when he completed the circuit he brought his foot down with a sickening crunch onto Saeth’s collar bone.

Saeth dropped like a log. Tryblith grinned at the downed man “Until next time.” And he gave a salute and with a giant leap, jumped back onto the ledge and ran away through the tunnel.

And just like that – Saeth was alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story