Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

The Fourth Letter

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 460 words

0Unrated
R Goriad At Allu

What and improvement. Fred thought sarcastically, It has gone from English to gibberish. Now I know that the person out to scary is not only mean but mentally challenged. But that wasn’t entirely true. As Fred stared at the letter something about the word allu jumped out at him for no particular reason. He starred at the small four lettered word as he tried to remember the words because there was something familiar about it – yes something very familiar.

Maybe a Comic Book, Movie, Book, T.V show – the possibilities are endless! Though Fred in frustration. I need to find out what “allu” means. He thought as he walked back to his house. Maybe the internet will help me. He decided as he started to climb the stairs but not without calling out a “lo mom.” To his mother who was downstairs.

When he was settled at his computer with the Google home page loaded he typed in the phrase: “r agoriad at allu.” While the page was loading, Fred tapped his fingers impatiently on his desktop. When the page finally loaded Fred scrolled down the page trying to find a page that looked promising.

He found what he was looking for ¾ of the way down the page.

R Agoriad At Allu
…In most common Welsh legends there is the recurring A Agoriad At Allu. This thing – or person as the case sometimes was – could, in some tales…
https://www.Welshlegends.com/gods/power/elfs/power.com - Catched - Similar

Well this looks promising. Fred thought. He clicked on the link and left to make himself a sandwich while the page was loading. Ten minutes later he returned to a new page munching happily on a sandwich.

The page was just white text against a black background. Randomly, Fred started reading about ½ of the way down the page.

“…The leader of the night elves – Adwyn sought this power with fervor because he believed that with the r agoriad at allu he could overthrow the curse that Ledrith places on the race of Elves night on 42 millennia ago.

The leader of the night elves, Gabrielle believed that this power could be used to plead with the god of magic so that if he believed that mercy was just, they could return to how they were before Ledrith placed the curse on them. In most coming…”

Fred snorted and shut his monitor off. He was being stupid. He decided as he climbed into bed thirty minutes later. This was just some stupid prank that would blow over soon enough. There was nothing to worry about - nothing at all. Now all there is to do is get through this, Fred though as he slipped into unconsciousness.
Sign up to rate and review this story