Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Pennance

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 339 words

0Unrated
Penance

The whip cracked onto his back with the cruel unforgiving torment of pain. And yet – and yet the pain was not pain – not quite. It was a release, a moment of clear and poignant clarity. For you see, as Tryblith knew all to well when estrogen levels are high, the brain's natural painkiller system responds more potently when a painful experience occurs, releasing chemicals called endorphins or enkephalins that dampen the pain signals received by the brain. But pleasure was not the only thing that he got out of this. It was cleansing.

Penance

“Ddiheura Achos 'm Bechodau o 'n Fawr Duw Chan Hud.” He whispered as blood began to run freely down his back. Again and again he struck himself the whip cracking against his back.

Penance


“Burais Myfi Chan 'm 'n Andwyol Chyngawsion.” He whispered and struck at his back one more time. He let out a loosely controlled growl at the pain. “Archa Achos 'ch Faddeuant” He said as he stood up. He cast a disdainful look at the ground where a puddle of his life energy was gathered. “Blood.” He spat in disgust, his eyes turning yellow as the wolf came out in him. “Mai 'r Duwiau Achlesa 'm Acha 'm Aela.”

He set out of his room in the underground grabbing his sword and slinging it over his back on his way out. He then went into the wardrobe connecting to his bedroom. There he selected a pair a ripped jeans and a dress shirt which he had cut the sleeves off of. He put it on; leaving the shirt unbuttoned and grabbed a Luead from the table so that he could track the position of the moon. You never know when you might want to know how strong you are. He though as he went out the door.

When he finally assessed that he was ready he left the room ready to start a hunt. He howled his excitement to the cave and laughed as the sound reverberated making a ghostly wale.
Sign up to rate and review this story