Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

New Appearences

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 467 words

0Unrated
Fred blushed yet again as he saw the amount of people gawking at him. It wasn’t fair. I seem to be saying that a lot lately. He thought running a hand through his hair. It wasn’t that Fred disliked his new appearance – he did actually like it. Deep down – deeper than Fred was willing to look there was a part of him – a small part of him that liked his new look. It was new – it was original. And it certainly is an eyesore. He thought sourly as he walked past a group of girls who giggled and starred at him.

“You got a new appearance freak.” Said a snide voice from behind him.

Fred groaned, Great. Its another lets bash Fred day. “Hello Brandon.” He said turning slowly around. Brandon was on the football team and in his opinion – which he made quite clear – there was no greater honor on earth. He was tall and had a shaved haircut. His brown eyes were narrowed in malicious intent.

“Hello freak – like the new look.”

Fred breathed in and out slowly. He flashed a sarcastic smile at Brandon. “Glad you like it.” He said throwing a flirtatious wink in for good size. As long as he was going to be beat up, he might as well earn it.

“What.” Brandon asked his eyes narrowing and his hands tightening into fists.

“I said do you like what you see.” Fred said slowly.

There was a collective “Ooooooooo.” From the audience. Brandon flushed. Then he lunged at Fred. To Fred, it seemed that Brandon was moving slower that usual. That being said he found it all too easy to move his head slightly to the left to avoid the punch. Brandon’s fist missed his nose by inches. Now that was weird. Fred thought. Brandon stared at him dumbstruck. Then, he tried again. The same thing happened. Quickly, Brandon tried a series of punches all of which Fred easily avoided. This is getting weird. What is happening to me? He thought as he leaned back to avoid the lunging punch that was homing in on his nose.

Nothing good. He decided as he ducked for the last time and as Brandon came charging at him he spun around on his knee on the ground and, using his arms for momentum, completed the circuit extending his foot so that he could trip Brandon. The results were spectacular. His foot connected with Brandon’s and Brandon fell, his arms flailing in the air. He landed with a thump on the ground. This is very, very, very, bad. Fred thought as the same time as someone said, “Holy Shit!” This being said, Fred ran. I guess this is my ditch day. He thought as he sprinted home. Everyone has one right?
Sign up to rate and review this story