Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Confrontation

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 399 words

0Unrated
Fred glanced at the three people who were starring at each other. What the hell is going on here? His mind screamed at him. “Saeth – how nice to see you again.” The wolf-man said smiling, showing two rows of blood red teeth.

“Leave him alone Tryblith.” The blue haired women said narrowing her eyes in hate.

“And Briddor how nice to see you also.” Tryblith said a mocking smile coming to his lips. “After all we know that Saeth can’t get anything done on his own after all,” He turned his eyes to the man with the blonde Mohawk, “He does fail at doing things an awful lot don’t you think?”

With a roar Saeth jumped at Tryblith. Their swords met in the middle with a clang. “Get the R Agoriad at Allu to safety.” Saeth gritted at the women. She nodded and without waiting for anything else, she lifted Fred onto her shoulders and began to run.

This, Fred found to be immensely degrading. He was being carried away from danger by a girl, being saved by a girl, and probably being taken into more danger by a girl! He tried to squirm away from the woman who was holding him. She only held him tighter latching onto his abdomen as she ran. “STOP!!” Fred ordered as she ran.

“No.” She answered shortly.

Fred squirmed with more force trying to get away. “Let me go.”

“No.” She said again, still running the streets whipping by her at supernatural speed. “We must get you to a safe place.”

“No you don’t.” Fred said who was not trying to kick her.

“Yes – Yes I do.” She said. “You will die if we don’t get you to safety.”

“I don’t want to be taken to safety.” Fred argued.

“Well I want you too.” She said. Fred was now really worried. I don’t think that she means me harm but this is all too unreal for me to believe. I just want this weird day to end. “It won’t.” She answered carelessly. Fred froze. Did she just read my mind? How did she do that? “It’s a gift.” She answered confirming his suspicion. Fred decided that there was nothing he could do at that point except keep still and hope for the best. After all, He thought, how much worse can this day get
Sign up to rate and review this story