Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

First Blood

by Gamer191 0 reviews

VIOLENT CHAPTER!!!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 445 words

0Unrated
Medicus was in a very good mood. He had gotten a meal yesterday and was feeling rejuvenated because of it. Adwyth wanted him to do some of his…experiments on some victims today. It will be a good day. He thought and would have probably burst into song had he not considered it uncivilized and overall a waste of good and wholesome air. He examined his two victims. Two girls…not old by the look of them, with raven black hair that hung all over their faces.

“Welcome to today’s experiment.” Medicus said addressing the two females. “Today, I will be cutting off each of you limbs and attaching it to the other. Then I will do it again, and so on and so fourth until I have all the data that I need. Unfortunately I cannot do anything to make the pain lesson but I have full confidence that you will eventually pass out from the amount of pain that I am going to put you through.”

Then, getting out a butchers knife, he approached the first female. With a swift cut, he severed the arm clean off and watch as the crimson liquid poured on the ground soaking his shoes in a pool of blood. He glanced at the arm. The severed muscle was not cleanly cut. Damn. He thought. Carefully, he began to bite away at the wound, eating the muscle that was not absolutely necessary for his master’s experiments. After he had slurped the final ligament of muscle into his mouth and swallowed it he turned back to the crippled elf. “Thank you my dear.” He said. After repeating the same process to the other female he switched their limbs.

Carefully, he aligned the arm to the shoulder that he was going to attach it to enjoying the wet, squelching sound that that ripped muscle made when it was shoved against more ripped muscle. “I doesn’t fit quite right.” Medicus grunted as he pushed the severed arm into the dripping arm socket of the female. Blood and other juices were being squeezed out of the two items that he was trying to push together. “It just doesn’t work.” He concluded sadly.

After recording his findings he turned back to the two females who, as he had told them, had gone numb from the pain. “I did say that you would eventually faint.” He told the fainted women with a sly smile gracing his lips. “It’s your fault that you wouldn’t listen.” And with that, he took his first bite out of the first female. Life is good. He thought and it was, for him anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story