Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Centre Of A Restaurant

Prologue

by TheGiinger 1 review

When one girls gets disowned for a concert and one is lonely, add MCR and see what happens!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-11-20 - Updated: 2009-11-21 - 1158 words

1Funny
A/N Umm, hey? Alright, absolutely bricking it right now, me and my friend wrote this together and we're so proud of our baby :) Just shows you what a bit of imagination and a computer can do :P
I hope everyone likes and please, please, please let me know what you think!
By the way, it's set in the UK, in a tiny town called Telford where we actually live and we are 'Amy' and 'Rae' :)
This is strictly Prologue people! Although you have to read this bit understand the story better, please please please(!) read on to the next chapters! Please!


Disclaimer- We do not own MCR in slightest. Life sucks.Prologue

Amy POV

Just another day, at college for me and my friends Rae (pronounced 'Ray' and if you ever call her 'Rachael' she will kick your ass, no joke), Rima, Daisy and Vicky. I have been pondering, for a long time now, whether or not to take a year or two off school to explore my musical talents (playing guitar) else where in the world. I am just the average eighteen year old girl. I have shoulder-length mousey-brown hair, dark brown eyes and am little on the short side but hey, I’m proud of it. Rae, the ginger of the class and the closest person to me (apart from my family of course) was a brilliant bassist and an even more talented pianist. Like me, music is her life but both our families think the same about music just being an entertaining hobby but not a career. Because of how dodgy the music business was in the twenty-first century, it has not helped my situation become any where near a reality. I have had enough. I was heading for America and if that didn’t work, then I would be going back to school, in England to continue my studies of Performing Arts (e.g. drama and dance for either a teaching career or to be an actress of some kind).No body else knows about the fantasy I have about going to a different country, by my self at eighteen. I know if I asked for anybodies advice on it, all I would get back is orders on how to run my life and I’m sick and tired of it. My current plan was to get the ticket, then tell my family my plan and if they tried to stop me then all I had to do is jump on that plane with all my stuff then I would be free from all of my controlling family. My parents told me they would seriously disown me if I really did my music dream. My friends though, are all for the idea of being in a band, just after collage when we all was a bit older, but I’m not a patient person, once I have an idea I have to go with it or I feel like I’m letting myself down.

As my dream was coming to a fabulous end, the bell rang waking me and Rae up from our physics pass time. Everyone else abandoned us, as this as a common habit of ours to sleep in any of our science classes.
"Cum’mon Rae we have English and you know what Mr. Wakely’s like" I said to Rae with a sleepy tone to my voice.
"Not yet Mikey, I haven't finished making dinner yet" I shook her then she realised we were in the lab still. As me and Rae run to catch up with the others we see the massive advertisement board, we checked out the concert section (it had requested bands up coming concert dates on it) and both our eyes woke up and shone when we found out 'My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Is Dead' concert finally made its way over to little old London in a month. We both looked at each other in silent shock then jumped up and started screaming in excitment as this was our favourite band in the whole entire world. We sprinted down the corridoors to the english section where the rest of our classmates were waiting outside the door.

We scouted the crowd of students for Rima, Diasy and Vicky to tell them about the tourdates. We all started shrieking in excitment when Mr Wakely came round the corner with his usual stained cup of coffee in the left hand and old and dirty brief case in the right hand. Layla Johnson (the bitchy, geeky bike of the school) elbowed me in the ribs to make me and my friends aware of the tall older being's 'we-would-be-spending-an-hour-in-detention-with-him-if-we-didn't-shut-up-this-instant' presence. We automatically closed our mouths, as soon as we locked eyes on this supreme being of the english language and got into line like the rest of them.

That night I sat my lonely ass at the computer screen, both Josh and his parents are still out busy with god knows what, and went on ticket-master and ordered the last four tickets of the second date in London as the big main christmas pressies for Rae, Rima and Josh (my boyfriend of 3 years).

That was our topic of convosation for up to friday, before the concert actually took place here. Daisy and Vicky were going on the day before us (pressies from their parents for christmas too) so they were just as anxious as we were (well me and Rae, Josh was at University). My parents were aware I was going (Josh's parents insisted that I let them know, but they didn't really care because it was my money) and Josh was going to be there with me so I was prepared a day early. That day flew by so quick, it was unreal. The next morning was a slow starter because I didn't get to bed late because of the assignment due in the following Monday and the urge to 'stay awake for as long as possible on skittles' commenced (a trick I learned from Rae), I got woke up at 10.30 with a cup of black coffee and my MCR ticket waved in my face. At first I felt like smacking Josh in the face and yelling "Fuck off! It's too early" and attempted to turn over so no sun light could hit my face in his room, then he said "Well, if you don't want to see your beloved Frank Iero go nuts on stage tonight then fine, I'm only going for you anyway". Then I latched onto the magic coffee and rose from the bed quickly (to my surprise not wearing the coffee with how clumsy I am) and rushed to the bags of my clothing on the floor and rummaged for my demin blue skinny jeans, my MCR 'Three Cheers' T-shirt, grey jacket and pumps and flew in the bathroom in world record time with my coffee and the last of the Skittles.
Sign up to rate and review this story