Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Too Exposed - A Slytherin Among Us

The Model

by Neil 2 reviews

Nudity, love triangles, pregnancies and death, coupled with Quidditch, deceit, injustice, adventure and mystery. Sounds like another tranquil year at Hogwarts. Join me for Hogwarts Too Exposed - A ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-04-13 - Updated: 2006-04-14 - 7631 words

1Original
Hogwarts Too Exposed - A Slytherin Among Us Chapter Eighteen


The Model

Hermione's face was ashen as she stared desperately at Severus. The mirror had warned her that the chances of saving Kim were miniscule, but still she had held onto hope until now.

"What's happened?" Hermione asked fearfully, letting the energy drain from her as she fell into the chair.

"I don't have all the details," Severus answered, "but it seems Miss Thatcher performed magic outside of school." The headmaster handed Hermione a copy of the letter that the Ministry had sent to Kim.


Dear Miss Thatcher,

We have received intelligence that a transfiguration spell was performed at your place of residence this morning at fifteen minutes past three.

As you know, underage witches are not permitted to perform spells outside school, and further spellwork on your part may lead to expulsion from said school (Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, 1875, Paragraph C.)

We would also ask you to remember that any magical activity that risks notice by members of the non-magical community (Muggles) is a serious offense under section 13 of the International Confederation of Wizards' Statute of Secrecy.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Yours sincerely,

Percy Weasley

Percy Weasley
IMPROPER USE OF MAGIC OFFICE
Ministry of Magic



"Then she must be all right," Hermione said, somewhat relived. "Certainly the Ministry of Magic wouldn't send her an admonition if she had been hurt."

"Normally not," Severus agreed. He got up slowly from his desk and approached Hermione. "Have you been giving the young lady private instruction?"

"Yes," Hermione answered guiltily. "I felt she needed more skills than a first year would normally possess in order to defend herself."

"Obviously you are an excellent teacher, and she must be an exceptionally quick learner," Snape said brandishing a smile. "Tonks owled me that it was necessary for her to capture a pig that ran out the front door of the house screaming 'help me'."

Hermione smiled. "I wasn't sure if she would be able to do it or not; that's seventh year ability, and even then we never practice with a living person."

"Tonks was able to retransfigure him before the Muggle authorities arrived, but he now has the tendency to oink occasionally," Severus said. "The girl's mother had been beaten rather badly by her husband and was taken to a muggle hospital. She will, however, recover and thankfully be pressing charges against the bastard this time. She requested that Tonks put Kim on the morning train. She should be arriving in Hogsmeade prior to dinner."

"If it's all right with you, I'd liked to go meet her; perhaps she could sleep in my quarters until school resumes," Hermione suggested.

"My thoughts exactly," the Headmaster concurred.






Hermione did a warming charm on both Emily and Caitlin's robes as they waited with her on the platform for the arrival of the train. The temperature was only in the teens, and now that darkness was settling, the swirling snow made it feel even colder.

"I allowed you two to accompany me because you're such good friends with Kim. But I don't want you questioning her about what occurred," Hermione warned. "Whether and when she decides to talk about it has to be her choice."

"We won't pressure her," Emily said earnestly as she struggled to keep the wind from blowing her robes and skirt about.

"Days like this, you wonder if it will ever get warm again," Caitlin complained as she too struggled against the wind.

"I don't know about you girls, but I can't wait until August arrives." Hermione said, longingly.

"Are you anxious to go on the cruise?" Caitlin inquired.

"I'm eager for the cruise, warm weather and not being pregnant," Hermione answered.

"That's right," Emily said with comprehension. "The baby will be two months old by then. Have you and Dad decided on a definite name yet?"

"No. We're down to a short list, but not making much progress," Hermione said, as she heard a train whistle off in the distance. "Thankfully, the train is on time."

As soon as the train slowed to a stop, passengers began to get off. Most of the students that would be attending the Yule Ball were riding this train. Hermione and the girls watched impatiently for Kim. The warming charm had worn off, and they were once again all freezing.

Emily was also hoping to see someone else - her date for the dance. When Tyler stepped off the train, Emily was about to shout and wave to him, but his brother disembarked immediately behind him and looked lecherously in Emily's direction. Quickly, Emily checked to make sure her skirt and robes were properly covering her, not that she'd be embarrassed if anyone else accidentally got a show, but she certainly didn't want to give Dick that satisfaction.

Emily was busy watching Tyler and didn't see Kim until she heard Caitlin shouting her name. Kim at once ran to Hermione and wrapped her arms around her Transfiguration Professor. "Thank you," she said, as she hugged her professor tightly.

"You're more than welcome," Hermione said as she gave her student a kiss on the check and then plucked a tear out of her own eye. "Come on," she called to the girls, "let's hurry to the carriage so we can get out of this cold."

As they reached the carriage, Caitlin stopped momentarily, reached into her pocket and pulled out a carrot. She fed it to the thestral and then patted the animal on the head before jumping into the carriage with the others.

"I thought they were meat eaters," Emily said as they were seated.

"They are," Caitlin said, "but they like carrots as a treat. Sort of the same as we like sweets."

Emily and Caitlin cuddled together for warmth on one side of the open carriage as Kim snuggled next to her professor on the other side. "You'll be staying with us until classes start," Hermione whispered to Kim. The girl didn't answer; she only huddled closer.






"Thank you," Kim said as she stared intently at her reflection in the mirror. "I wish you were alive so I could give you a hug. I dread to think what could have happened if it hadn't been for you and Professor Granger."

"I likewise dread the thought," the mirror responded. "I'm only pleased I was able to help. I would have sorely missed reflecting you."

"You're very special," Kim said leaning forward and kissing the reflective glass before scampering off to join the others.

Hermione and Jamie were preparing hot chocolate as Kim entered the room. Harry and Caitlin merely looked at her in surprise, but it was Emily that commented. "You're nude," Emily said in surprise. "I thought you were ill at ease being naked. After what occurred I didn't..."

Emily stopped mid sentence when she noticed the censorious look she was receiving from Hermione. She had forgotten that they weren't to mention what had happened to Kim.

Kim gave Emily a weak smile. "It's a matter of perspective," Kim said, trying to explain. "I'm more comfortable here with you guys starkers than I would be around him if I had on ten layers of clothes. I think my comfort level is more measured by the people I'm around rather than my clothing or lack of it."

Everyone else nodded.

"I suppose you'd like to hear what happened?" Kim asked, warily.

Harry and Jamie sat expressionless, but Caitlin and Emily bobbed their heads enthusiastically.

"Only when you're ready to tell us," Hermione said compassionately.

"At first, I had high hopes that the mirror was mistaken," Kim sighed. "Although Mum and George, my stepfather, were both rather taken aback by my hair when they saw me, he didn't look at me like - well, in that way - like he had most of last summer.

"I hoped that we would have a nice family holiday, which actually we did. Although everything seemed to be going smoothly, I remained vigilant, never letting my guard down. I even showered with my wand at hand as you had suggested," she said, giving Hermione a little smile.

"Mum told me that she had threatened to leave George unless he stopped drinking. Evidently he had believed her, and it made a tremendous difference in his personality and actions. He was once again the George that Mum had married; the man I had started to think of as a father.

"That was until yesterday. He received word that his company had lost out on a huge contract they were bidding on. That meant no bonus, no overtime and the possibility that he could even be laid off. He started drinking early in the afternoon, and then after he and Mum argued, he went off to a pub.

"I fell asleep with great difficulty, remembering how wicked he could be when he returned home drunk. It was about three in the morning when I was awakened by their arguing. But it wasn't just arguing, there was also a thudding sound as well; I could tell that he was hitting my Mum." Kim took a deep breath.

"She was crying, begging him to stop and not to do it. I had no idea what she was pleading for him not to do, but I knew he was hurting her. I jumped out of bed and ran to their room. The first thing I saw was my Mum lying on the bed, her face all bloody and tear soaked.

"He was standing beside the bed. When he saw me, his face beamed. 'Now isn't that perfect timing,' he said as if he hated me. 'You'll be able to watch the little one get it for the first time.'

"I suddenly realized what they had been arguing about. He had decide to ra... rape me... and Mum had been begging him not to."

Emily and Caitlin sat motionless, hanging on every word. Jamie and Harry were exchanging appalled looks, and Hermione moved to sit next to Kim, putting her arms around the now shaking young girl.

"To boot, I became conscious of the fact that I was standing way too close to him. As I went to back away, he reach out and grabbed at my nightdress. He ripped it off me as if it were made of tissue paper."

Kim forced a nervous laugh. "I must have been a sight, standing there nude except for the wand sheath that Professor Granger had given me attached to my thigh.

"He had me cornered. I reached for the wand, pointed it, and said the incantation I was taught." Kim glanced toward Emily and Caitlin, "I had no idea if it would work, but it was my only chance. I didn't even see him transform. I had closed my eyes in fear, and was expecting the worse.

"Then I heard a loud 'pop', and without warning, there was a strange woman standing next to me - pretty, but with the weirdest orange hair. She took a quick look at my Mum and me and then raced after the pig. In a few moments, she returned with a cage containing the squealing animal suspended in mid air."

"Tonks," Caitlin said gleefully, immediately understanding who the Auror must of been. She looked questioning first at Harry and then at Hermione. "But if you had Tonks watching the house, why did she wait so long before Apparating inside?"

Kim explained. "Without my knowing, Tonks and some of her friends had been watching my home in shifts since the beginning of vacation, but they couldn't just pop into the house unless they had reason to suspect that something was amiss. With the house fully insulated for winter, the argument couldn't be heard outside, but somehow Tonks immediately knew when magic had been used."

"I hope Tonks left George a pig," Jamie declared disgustedly. "It would serve him right to spend the balance of his life wallowing in mud."

"I think that would have suited Tonks just fine," Kim answered, "but since Mum and George are both muggles, it was determined that the situation would best be handled by the Muggle authorities, so she had Mum dial for help. For that reason, she also didn't make any effort to treat Mum's injuries, once she determined that none were life threatening."

Harry looked at Kim in a bewildered manner. "But it would take the Muggle police at least five or ten minutes to get to your home. How did you explain that George just stood there waiting for ten minutes until the authorities arrived?"

"We didn't have to," Kim said, sounding slightly in awe. "That's why I'm glad Tonks is on our side. She transformed George back to his human form just before my Mum called the police, but she did it at the top of the stairs just outside my Mum's room. George was drunk and confused, so it was easy for her to shove him down the steps. Then she broke his arm and leg and zapped him unconscious so he wouldn't get away before the police arrived.

"She left right after Mum called for assistance, taking my wand and all other traces of my being a witch with her. I got them back when she put me on the train."

Hermione just shook her head. She didn't normally approve of physical violence, but she had to admire Tonk's style. "So you simply altered the truth slightly to eliminate the fact that magic was used?"

Kim nodded her head. "I said that he stumbled and lost his balance as I was struggling to get away from him."

"How is your Mum?" Jamie asked.

"Physically, she will be okay in a few weeks. Mentally, I'm afraid her getting better will take a long time, but finally she's admitted to herself what he is and is getting help."

"How about you?" Hermione asked, squeezing Kim's hand. "Do you have any lasting scars?

"No! Actually, I feel better than I've felt for an awfully long time. I feel like a tremendous load has been lifted from my shoulders. It's like a black cloud was hanging over my life, and now suddenly the sun has come out."






December 31, 2004


"Why aren't you with the other girls?" Hermione asked when she entered her quarters to find Kim lying on the sofa staring aimlessly into space.

"They're all charming their hair and taking tanning potions for the Ball tonight, but I decided not to bother since I'm not going," Kim said, sounding downcast.

"That's understandable," Professor Granger, said comfortingly, "I imagine you're still upset from your encounter."

"That's what I told them," Kim answered, "but it's not the truth. I want to go, but I haven't anything to wear. Mum and I were going to shop in Diagon Alley before I caught the train back, but.... Well, you know what happened."

"Have you told Randy yet?" the Professor asked.

"Yeah, he was rather bombed out," Kim said dejectedly. "It would have been our first date."

"I wish I had know sooner," Hermione said, realizing how disappointed the girl must be. "I could have taken you to Hogsmeade, but by now the shops are closed for the holiday."

Hermione started to walk away, but than had a brilliant idea. "Do you have a favorite color?" she asked.

"Not really," Kim answered, sounding more disheartened by the minute. "Mum says I look best in red."

"I have an idea," Hermione said enthusiastically. "If you don't mind wearing a hand-me- down, you can wear my robes from last years Ball. I only wore them half the night."

Kim followed Hermione as she rushed off to her bedroom. "Professor, I truly appreciate the offer, but if you haven't noticed, we're rather different in size."

Hermione seemed to ignore Kim as she searched her closet for the dress, nearly tripping over a box that had been there since her wedding. Finally, she pulled the dress from its protective covering and showed it to Kim.

"Its beautiful," Kim sighed, "but it would never fit me, especially up top. My breasts are miniscule compared to yours."

"You, young lady, have an exquisite body for an eleven year old. I would have killed to look like you when I was eleven. You forget that this isn't a muggle dress. These robes are designed to conform to the body of the wearer. Try them on and you'll see what I mean."

At first Kim just stood in front of the mirror, holding the robes against her and admiring their beauty.

"Will you please put them on?" the mirror said impatiently. "I'm anxious to reflect how beautiful you'll look in them."

Kim had a full body blush, but she slipped the garment over her head and then watched in amazement as it adjusted to her body frame. "What holds it up?" She gasped as she realized the dress was totally backless with no back or shoulder straps.

"Its charmed to hug your body in the front. I was nervous at first when I wore it," Hermione admitted, "but I promise it won't drop off in the middle of the night leaving you exposed."

"I love it," Kim said, practically swooning, "but I think the adjustment charm malfunctioned on the length. It barely covers my bum. I can't help but give a show whenever I move." Kim looked shockingly at Hermione. "Did you actually wear it this short?"

"No I didn't," Hermione admitted, "but the temporary alteration they did for me was minimal. Jamie and Caitlin had the exact dress, but in different colors and wore it as designed."

Kim looked at Professor Granger in disbelief. "You allowed them to go to a school dance knowing that they would be exposed whenever they leaned slightly in any direction?"

"No I didn't. Most certainly I was concerned about the girls wearing such extremely short dresses, especially since they never wear knickers. But no one got a show; they just saw an awful lot of leg. The skirt of the dress is made of a modesty-charmed material."

"Modesty-charmed?" Kim said skeptically.

"I can see that you'll require a demonstration to be convinced. Lift the skirt to your waist, please," Hermione said.

Kim felt weird. A few minutes ago she was standing starkers in front of this woman and thought nothing of it. Now with a dress on she felt like it was wrong to lift the skirt and expose herself, but she did as requested although she blushed deeply.

Hermione smiled at Kim, realizing how strange the girl must feel. "Okay, now point your wand at the skirt of the robes and say "Modestio."

"Modestio"

"Now try to take the dress off," Hermione suggested.

Kim tried to remove the garment, but although she had drawn yards of material over her head, the hem remained firmly in place covering her private area. "Okay, I'm convinced," Kim shouted, as if conceding a battle. "How do I get out of this?"

"For the next hour you don't," Hermione answered with a laugh. "You must wait for the charm to expire."

Kim adjusted the dress until it was once again fitting properly. "I won't get in trouble if I wear this?"

"No," Hermione said, smiling. "Just remember to renew the charm before the hour is up and always sit with your legs together.

Kim hugged Professor Granger excitedly. "I have to get word to Randy that we're going to the ball after all."






"Where are the boys going to meet us?" Kim asked anxiously.

"At the bottom of the marble staircase, just outside the Great Hall," Caitlin answered nervously. "That reminds me, be sure to walk behind us going down the steps."

"Why?" Kim asked, looking at Caitlin incredulously.

"Jamie and I wore similar dresses last year," Caitlin said. "When you go up and down stairs, anyone at the bottom of the steps gets a rather revealing show."

"Oh! I imagine they would," Kim said, blushing intensely as she realized the modesty charm would be of little help in that situation.

"I hate my dress," Emily said, first pulling at the waist and then the bodice. "It clings too tightly. I've only had it on for thirty minutes and its already digging into my skin and giving me welt marks. I'll never make it through the night."

"What do you think they'd do if the four of us showed up at the Ball starkers?" Caitlin said as she also tried to adjust her dress.

"Do you mean before or after they expelled us?" Jamie said. "I hate clothes as much as you guys, especially when they are tight and restricting, but I'm afraid we have little choice but to suffer tonight."

"I don't understand," Kim said. "I'm not the least bit uncomfortable. Actually, I almost feel as if I don't have anything on."

"That's because your robes are made of magical materials that conform to your body supernaturally," Jamie explained. "This year the three of us ended up buying robes that are actually sown and fitted. If I had realized how uncomfortable they would be, I'd have stuck with what I wore last year."

"Personally, I'll take my bare skin anytime over any material," Emily said. "I don't know why most people have such an aversion to nakedness."






Do you mind if we go for a walk?" Emily asked, pulling at her dress in an irritated fashion.

"No, actually it's a grand idea," Tyler said grabbing his camera off the table and then taking Emily's hand and letting her guide him out of the Great Hall.

As they walked down the corridor, Emily tried every door they passed looking for one that was unlocked. Finally they came to classroom eleven, which was never used. When Emily tried the door, it opened, and they found themselves staring into the middle of a forest clearing. At first they both stood stunned in disbelief.

"This must have be Firenze's old classroom," Tyler finally offered.

"Whose?" Emily said, confused.

"Before the war, Cornelius Fudge was the Ministry of Magic," Tyler explained. "He appointed a Hogwarts High Inquisitor whose job was theoretically to purge the school of what the Ministry considered to be sub-standard teachers. When the Inquisitor sacked Trelawney, the divination professor, Headmaster Dumbledore hired a centaur named Firenze to take her place. This must have been his classroom; it was made to look like the Forbidden Forest."

"How do you know about all that stuff?" Emily asked, obviously impressed.

"It's all in /Hogwarts, a History/. Haven't you ever read it?" Tyler asked.

"No," Emily answered, "but this is perfect." She pulled Tyler into the room and did a locking charm on the door.

"Tyler, these dress robes have been annoying me all night. They feel like they're cutting into my skin. Would you mind if I just took them off for a few minutes to get some relief?" Emily asked, candidly.

"You're asking me if I mind?" Tyler uttered in disbelief. "Of course I don't mind, I love seeing you naked."

Emily hastily removed the garment, hanging it on a nearby tree limb and then plopping her bare bum on the springy mossy classroom floor, lying back and relaxing.

"This is more like it," Emily said, stretching. "The Ball was fun, but I could lay here for hours."

"I could look at you lying there for hours," Tyler said as he laid down his camera and then seated himself next to Emily. "Your robes must have really been tight,' he said sympathetically. "You have red marks on your waist and chest."

Tyler began to gently rub Emily's waist.

"That feels nice," she said almost purring. Then she laughed. "But before you get any ideas, don't try massaging the ones on my chest."

"I wouldn't," Tyler said, truthfully.

"Maybe some day," Emily said innocently, wondering how it would feel. "Why have you been carrying that camera around all night? I haven't seen you take even one picture."

"I was hoping to get a few pictures of you before the evening was over," Tyler answered. "You know, to look at when you're not around. I imagine that will have to wait a little longer now."

"What! You wouldn't want a picture of me like this?" Emily said with a laugh as she struck what she thought to be a sexy pose.

"I'd give anything in the world to have a picture of you as you are now," Tyler said earnestly, "but you'd never let me. Would you?"

"No! I doubt that would be a good idea," Emily answered. "Especially after what the family just went through with Playwizard."

"Yeah," Tyler said disappointedly. "I imagine you'd have to trust someone an awful lot before you'd consent to letting them have a nude photograph of you. With my brother's reputation preceding me, I doubt you'd ever trust me that much."

"Tyler, I know you're nothing like him. And as for trusting you, look at me. I doubt I'd be standing here like I am, alone, in a locked classroom with you if I didn't trust you," Emily said with conviction. "It's just....

"I can't always do what I want because I have to worry what others will think," Emily explained, "and how it will affect those I love. If it were my choice, I'd walk back into the Great Hall just like I am and you could take a million pictures because it wouldn't bother me in the least to be seen like this."

"But the textile world won't accept me like this," Emily said, dejectedly. "I'd be thrown out of school and cause the Potters a great deal of embarrassment."

"The very last thing I'd wish, is to see you being thrown out of school," Tyler said, passionately.

"No, I didn't think you would," Emily said tenderly, wishing once more in her life that she had Jamie's infallible ability of judging people. She gazed at Tyler. From the look in his face, it was evident this meant a great deal to him.

"I hope I don't live to regret this," Emily said hesitantly, "but you can take my picture."

"Can I take more than one?" he asked optimistically. "I'd like to finish this roll of film."

"I guess," Emily said, giving Tyler a smile. "How many pictures are left on the film?"

"Only thirty-six," Tyler said with trepidation.

"Thirty-six," Emily cried in amazement. "I thought you just wanted one picture; that sounds like a profession photo shoot." She looked around the simulated forest. "Well, at least we have a grand place to take the pictures. I've never had my picture taken by a 'expert' photographer before so you'll have to tell me how you want me to pose."






"Have you seen Emily?" Kim asked Caitlin during a break in the music. "It's only thirty minutes before midnight."

"I wouldn't worry about her," Caitlin said matter-of-factly. "Her dress has been bothering her all night. She probably just went to find some place where she could take it off for a short while."

"But Tyler was with her," Kim said, as if shocked.

"And?" Caitlin said, cynically. "Do you think for one minute that would bother Emily?"

"No, I guess not," Kim said, shaking her head. "Actually, I guess we should be thankful she didn't just up and take it off right here in front of everybody."

"That's what I'm about ready to do," Caitlin said in frustration. "I can't wait to get back to our quarters and strip. Next year, I'm wearing nothing but the concealment charm whether Mum likes it or not. I just won't dance with anyone that I would mind seeing me naked."

Kim shook her head in disbelief. "I could never be like you two."

"I'm not so sure about that," Caitlin said. "Your bare butt was almost totally exposed the last half of that slow dance."

"It wasn't?" Kim said nervously as she checked her dress. "It couldn't have been, I've been very careful to renew the charm every hour."

"Just kidding," Caitlin said with a laugh. "I wish you could have seen your face. Oh! Here come Randy and Matt with our drinks. What are you going to do if Randy tries to kiss you at midnight?"

Kim colored deeply. "Probably kiss him back," Kim said apprehensively. "I just hope I don't get so keyed up that I pee my pants."

"That's rather an impossibility," Caitlin said, laughingly. "Or have you forgotten that you're not wearing any?"


- - - - - -


"The girls look like they're having a good time," Hermione said as she and Harry surveyed the room.

Harry nodded his head. "I'm so glad the situation with Kim worked out," he said, "she's a lovely girl. I wonder how much longer she'll keep her hair that length?"

"I overheard her talking to Caitlin today; I think they plan on shortening it before the resumption of classes. Even with magic, hair that long is difficult to deal with."

"I imagine," Harry said, momentarily staring at Kim. "Her hair is actually longer than the skirt of her dress robes. She looks very attractive in them, but not nearly as beautiful as the person who wore them last year."

"You sir, are very prejudiced and incredibly sweet when it comes to my looks," Hermione said, giving Harry's hand a squeeze. "We made it through our first year back together, should we try for another?"

"Do you expect an answer immediately, or may I think about it?" Harry said mischievously.

"Don't think too long," Hermione said threateningly. "Neville might be taken now, but the last I heard Severus and Draco are both currently available."

"You're a tease Hermione Jane. Always threatening me with Slytherins. I guess I'm lucky Salazar Slytherin is long since dead or he'd probably be lined up to challenge me for you as well."

"He'd be wasting his time," Hermione said lovingly. "As far as I'm concerned, you have no competitor. You are the undisputed title-holder to all my love."

Harry didn't care how many students might be watching; he took Hermione in his arms and kissed her with passion.

"Should we be taking notes, Professor?" Alex said good-naturedly as he and Jamie approached the couple.

"Only if you think they might be helpful in future endeavors," Harry responded with a laugh. "I've found that kissing is something you don't necessarily want to get right the first time around. Practicing can be quite enjoyable, especially with the right partner." He gave Jamie a quick smile.

"Jamie, you look troubled," Hermione said concernedly.

"I'm worried about Amanda," Jamie answered. "I didn't expect her and Tony to be at the Ball, but I had hoped to hear from her by now. I hope her parents don't take her out of school."

"That would be a tragedy," Hermione responded. "That is a prehistoric response parents and educators once took to young girls being pregnant. If anything, having a child makes it all the more important that she finishes her education."

"Will the Board of Governors allow her to remain in school pregnant?" Alex asked, tentatively.

Harry chuckled. "They will if they don't want to face the wrath of Granger. Take my word; no one wants to fight my wife when it comes to discrimination."

"When I was a fifth year, I seriously considered a career as an activist for elfin rights," Hermione said, "but that was before Professor McGonagall asked me to consider teaching.

"I was going to be an Auror," Harry added. "Instead, Hermione and I both ended up teachers."

"I'm sure you would have both been successful no matter what career you selected," Alex said, "but I'm glad I had the opportunity to be taught by both of you."

"Alex, you're doing fine in both our classes; there is no need to butter us up." Harry said with a laugh, but then turned stern. "I would, however, suggest you stop carrying your wand in your back pocket before you have a serious accident and lose your buttocks."

"Can that actually happen?" Jamie asked with grave concern. Not at all liking the vision her mind had conjured up of a butt-less Alex.

"It's elementary wand safety," Hermione said, shaking her head at Harry. "I've never actually heard of anyone losing their butt; you're more likely to break your wand."

"Did you see them anywhere?" Harry called out to Ron and Sam as they approached.

"No, we even checked the classrooms on the main floor that were open," Sam responded.

"Who are you hunting?" Jamie questioned.

"Your sister, Emily," Hermione responded worriedly. "It's been an hour since I've seen her. She's probably perfectly fine, but after what happened to me last year, I'm concerned."

"Do you want us to help search?" Jamie offered restlessly.

"Let's give them till midnight, then we'll all go look," Harry suggested.






"I've always considered myself rather a tomboy and not particularly attractive," Emily said sighing, "but you make me feel like I'm some sort of eleven year old supermodel."

"Soon to be twelve," Tyler said, remembering Emily's birthday was a week after Valentines Day. "You are a tomboy, and in some ways you are totally unorthodox. I know you could probably out wrestle every boy in our class, me included. Yet you have such a pretty face and your body gets more appealing every time I see it."

"I could stand here all night and listen to you tell me how great I am," Emily said with a chuckle, "but I think its time we get back to reality and the Ball. How many more pictures do you have left to take?"

"Six, but I've run out of unique poses," Tyler confessed.

"I have an idea," Emily said excitedly. "Caitlin and I have been challenging each other at hand stands and I've become rather accomplished."

Before Tyler could respond, Emily was on her hands, her legs and feet pointed directly to the ceiling. Then she did a perfect split, her legs forming a large capital T with her body.
Tyler had the camera in his hand, but he hadn't taken a single picture. He was too enthralled by the image before him.

"Wake up if you want to take a picture," Emily yelled. "I can't hold this position all night."

Tyler reluctantly brought the camera to his eye. This girl trusted him completely. How could he be about to betray her? He snapped one picture and then another. He was as appalling as his brother, perhaps ever shoddier. At least his brother was open with the fact that he was a rotten bastard.






"... nine, eight, seven..."

"There they are!" Jamie shouted in relief and pointing to the large oak entrance doors from which Emily and Tyler had emerged.

"Talk about cutting it short," Alex declared.

"...two, one. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Happy New Year, 'Mione," Harry said taking his wife in his arms and kissing her fervently.

"I love you Sam," Ron whispered before their lips joined.

Neither Jamie nor Alex said a word. They stared longingly into each other's eyes as they drew closer. Only closing their eyes once their lips met; then embracing.

Matt leaned over and kissed Caitlin gently on the cheek, but when she returned the kiss, Matt's cheek wasn't her target.

"I've never kissed any body on the lips," Randy said nervously. "I don't want you to think I'm being presumptuous."

"I never have either," Kim said shyly, "but I like the idea of us learning together."

"I feel like I'm living a dream and I'm afraid I'll wake up," Tyler said, looking at Emily's glowing face.

"If this is a dream, please kiss me before it's over," Emily said, earnestly.

They kissed lightly on the lips and then Tyler embraced Emily in a hug. Unexpectedly, Emily felt moistness on her cheek and pulled away slightly. "Tyler, you're crying," Emily said in astonishment. "What's the matter?"

"You wouldn't understand," he said gloomily, squeezing her even tighter.





"Harry, why do most of the professors dread having to chaperone the Yule Ball?" Hermione asked, as she and Harry cuddled in bed together. "I'd be willing to do it every year."

"You would now because we're young and have personal attachments to a number of the students. You might well feel different in seven years when all our girls have departed," Harry pointed out.

"I hope not," Hermione answered. "I'd feel left out if we no longer went to the Ball."

"Hermione, what are you going to do about Kim and the other students that are friends of the girls when they come to our quarters?" Harry questioned, out of the blue.

"Do about what?" Hermione asked, confused as to what Harry was talking about.

"You made the statement that you were considering staying unclothed at all times in our quarters even when we have company like you did with Ron and Sam. I don't see how that's possible," Harry said.

"Are you referring to the students?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," Harry responded. "I talked to both Jamie and Emily. They did indeed grow up in a totally nude home environment. Neither remembers ever seeing their parents clothed when they were at home. I was especially interested in how they handled their school friends."

"I had asked them about that, too," Hermione said. "It seemed that before any friend was allowed to come over, there was a discussion with the friend's family informing them what to expect. Be that as it may, there were still some problems. Most of the girls who visited handled the state of affairs rather well; some even went as far as disrobing themselves."

"It would seem girls are much more mature when it comes to handling nudity than young boys," Harry agreed. "Some of Emily's friends, who were mostly boys, seemed, on the surface, to handle things fine while at the house, but once they returned to school, had rather a field day describing what they had seen."

"Based on their experiences, you're wondering how I could possibly consider letting the girls' friends, who happen to also be my students, see me in that state? I can't," Hermione said flatly. "I'm an adult and their teacher. No matter how innocent my intentions, others would see it as immoral. There might be a few exceptions, but only with the consent of their parents."

"Who?" Harry asked with concern, "They're still students."

"Amanda for one, assuming she returns to school and Alex for another," Hermione said confidently. "If it hadn't been for Alex, you wouldn't be holding me in your arms right now. That boy found me and carried me to help, but has never revealed to a soul that I was naked."

Harry nodded. "They're both special and mature enough to handle the situation. I agree that you should alert the parents first and have their go-ahead. I assume none of the younger boys, though."

"No, I don't think they possess the necessary maturity. I would like to include Kim if she and her mother are comfortable with the idea. Emily and Caitlin seem to have adopted her as a sister."

Harry nodded. "I still haven't figured out how a girl as sweet as her ended up in Slytherin House."

"Harry, not all Slytherins are mean and evil or have you forgotten we have a daughter in Slytherin?"

"Do you think she'll ever consent to adoption and become our real daughter?"

"I doubt it," Hermione answered, "but it's only a piece of paper. We love her and she loves us. The name Zacherley is a link to her parents that I doubt she'll ever want to break."

"Nor should she."






Saturday, January 1, 2005


"I can't believe you two," Caitlin said, shaking her head in frustration. "Professor Malfoy assigned us that homework three days before vacation began. Why on earth did you both wait until today to start it?"

"It's called procrastination," Randy answered wincingly. "Something I'm sure you're incapable of. You know, you could be a sweetheart and help Matt and me."

"I could, but then you would miss out on two lessons," Caitlin said stubbornly.

"Two lessons?" Matt questioned.

"Yes, two!" Caitlin emphasized. "If you don't write your own foot of parchment on the subject, you won't grasp the theory. You also won't learn not to postpone 'til tomorrow what should have been done two weeks ago."

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have a mean streak?" Matt asked. "What happened to the sweet loving girl that kissed me last night?"

"She still here," Caitlin announced, "but since her homework is done, she's going to go frolic in the snow with her friends while you spend your day cooped up in the library."






"I told you it wouldn't work," Matt said as Randy and he trudged their way toward the library. "She'll literally give you the shirt off her back, but when it comes to letting you copy her homework- forget it. By the way, how did things go between you and Kim last night? Are you guys an official couple now?"

"Unofficially, official!" Randy said. "We didn't exactly put it in words, but some things you can just feel."

"That is called assuming, my friend. When it comes to girls, you should never take anything for granted," Matt recommended. "That's what caused you and Emily to break up."

"No it didn't," Randy said defensively. "We were a couple for convenience sake until we both found the right person."

"So, is Kim the right person for you?"

"I don't know. I'm only eleven," Randy answered. "I only know I like her, and I get nervous and shaky around her."

"That's the way I feel around Caitlin," Matt said as he thought back to the day they had been alone together and almost...

"What do you think of Tyler?" Randy interrupted.

"I'm not sure," Matt answered honestly. "He seems like an okay guy and treats Emily well, but it's hard to believe that he could be nothing like his brother and parents."

"I know his brother is an arse, but what's the story on the parents?" Randy asked.

"They were Death Eaters," Matt explained. "Two loyal followers of He-Who-Must-Not- Be-Named. They ran one of his death camps where they experimented on and tortured people before finally putting them out of misery."

"Then why aren't they in Azkaban?" Randy asked, loathingly.

"They were for a short time," Matt answered as they entered the library. "They probably would still be there, but they ratted on a lot of other people in order to get their sentence reduced to practically nothing."

As they were seated and went about organizing their work area, they heard chairs move on the other side of the bookcase that separated them from the next table.

"Did you do as I instructed?" A voice asked arrogantly.

"Yes," was the meek reply.

"Was she cooperative? Did she allow you to take any pictures?" he continued to question.

"She trusts me. She only hesitated slightly."

"How many pictures did you get?"

"All thirty-six."

"Thirty-six," he said excitedly. "All of them nudes? Do they show everything?

"They're all full nudes and some are extremely revealing, just what you asked for. Now will you tell me what you intend to do with them?

"Certainly, little brother. I'm going to ruin Emily Zacherley's life, like her parents did the lives of our mother and father. I'm going to get her expelled from Hogwarts and humiliate her in the wizard world. If I'm lucky the disgrace might even spread to the Potters so that Hogwarts can be purged of him and his mudblood bitch of a wife."

Matt motioned to Randy to silently gather their possessions together.

"How do you hope to accomplish all that?" Tyler asked.

"I have a contact who dabbles in child pornography on the wizard net. He has assured me that Emily Zacherley can become extremely well known overnight. But I don't want him having all the fun. I'm going to have the pictures blown up to poster size and hung in every hall of Hogwarts. I only wish I didn't have to wait until the next Hogsmeade weekend to put my plan into action. Until then this camera with its valuable contents will remain secure in my underwear drawer"

"Let's get out of here," Matt whispered. "We've have to tell Caitlin, so she can warn Emily. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that bastard truly liked Emily."

Randy and Matt silently slipped away from the table and hurried back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Emily's parents weren't the only ones to testify against Mum and Dad. Plenty of others did, too," Tyler pleaded.

"But it was their testimony that was the most compelling and sealed our parents' fate. Well, they got their due in that so called accident. Thus far, I've screwed up my chances at getting their older daughter, but I'm going to get the little bitch."

"But they never did anything to us. They're both extremely nice girls," Tyler begged.

"You only think they're nice because they strut around displaying their tits and pussy for you. Forget the tart. Be thankful that I love my brother and didn't tell Dad. He would have hexed you from here to hell and back. Instead, you got your new Enterprise for Christmas and even got to help me with the revenge. Maybe, there is still hope for you to end up like me," Dick said, sanctimoniously.


End Chapter 18



I would like to thank those of you who took the time to review. Those reviews are what fuel my writing desire.

Thank you also to my wonderful betas: Amber, Paul and Peter. You are the best.

Want to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first? Join Hogwarts Exposed
Sign up to rate and review this story