Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > To be hated

The Reason

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

The reason why Naruto will be hated by many

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-11-22 - Updated: 2009-11-23 - 980 words

0Unrated
In the village of Konohagakure, The leaf ninja are the pride and joy of the city. They serve and protect village fearlessly day in and day out. To be a ninja you are chosen and sent to a ninja training academy where they are groomed to be a functioning ninja of the leaf village. Our story begins with the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze in the Hokage tower.


The Sandainme (the third hokage walks in)

"Minato, I feel today will bring something unnerving." Sarutobi said.

"Sandainme hokage, I understand your feeling. I too feel that today, my whole life will change."
Minato said.

"Leave and see you family." Sarutobi said.


"Yes, That seems to be what my heart is saying." The fourth said.


With that he took his leave from the tower. He walked to his home .


He walks in his door. " Kushina I'm home dear." He said.

He looked at his beautiful wife with loving eyes. Kushina Uzumaki was one of the most beautiful women in Konoha.

"Minato your son said his first words today which were "DADA RAMEN"" She said to him holding their baby.

She looked in the baby's eyes


"You are one beautiful child .....Naruto Uzumaki." She said playing with the day old infant's fingers.


Minato walked over to them and put his arms around Kushina's waist.


"You are one beautiful woman" He said to his wife.


She blushed. "Let us go to bed now, it is very late." She said walking to their stairwell.


"I will put Naruto to bed." She said walking up stairs.

Minato sat down on the couch down stairs. "I still can't help this uneasy feeling." he said talking to himself. "It's gotten worse since this morning.


Then suddenly his door flew open and three leaf ninja were in his doorway.


"To what do I owe the presence of the great white fang of Konoha." Minato said.

"Hokage sama the village is under attack!" The white fang shouted.

"Its a fox beast of some sort." The ninja to the white fang's right said.

"Really Jaraiya sensei? this beast is so powerful that you need me?" The yondainme said.

"We have ninja fighting it but It keeps taking them out with ease." The ninja to the left of the white fang said.

"Itachi Uchiha captain of the ANBU Black Ops at 13 years of age, even the great Uchiha clan is having trouble with this beast?. Let us go now. I fear I will Have to do something that will change the village forever." With that said they rushed off toward the center of the village. When they arrive Minato sees the beast of legend. The nine tailed fox. It is giant and red, its chakra emits a powerful barrier around the area, increasing the gravity.


" Its hard to breathe here." Minato said.

"Everything we've got is not working , we have nothing else. Even the third hokage is powerless against it." Jaraiya informed.


Minato looked deep in thought. "Okay, I know what I must do. Itachi, go and fetch My wife and child. Jaraiya, Summon Gamakichi." The fourth Hokage ordered.


Jaraiya did what he was told. "I know what you are planning, kid." Jaraiya said looking at his former pupil. "I have to do this Jaraiya sensei" Minato said smiling. " Don't call me that anymore." Jaraiya said.


Minato began forming handsigns."Kuchiyose no jutsu!" He said as he summoned the great boss toad Gamabunta. He was standing on Gamabunta's head.



"Well well If it isn't the fox again." Gamabunta said.



The fox smiled evilly. "Ugly frog you will be devoured before The night is over." The Kyuubi said.

Itachi returned with Kushina and Naruto. They are on the ground besides the giant toad Gamabunta.

The fox lunged at the toad and swung its giant claw at it. The toad raised its hand and blocked the hit. The force of the blow created n enormous amount of chakra to be released and sent off in every direction. The ninja surrounding the fox were blown backward.

"AAAHH" Kushina screamed being one of the unlucky ones being sent back and crashing into a tree. A loud cracking sound was heard when she hit the tree. She fell on herback andhit the ground still holding her baby, protecting it to the fullest, but falling unconscious.



"No!" the fourth Hokage said. " This has to end now."


Minato Began forming handsigns. The ninja surrounding the fox kept trying to attack it. Only few ninja recognized the seals he was doing. A ninja on the wall of the village watching from afar with snake like appearances recognized them all too well. In the crowd The white fang, His son Kakashi, Itachi, the third hokage, and Tsunade recognized them aswell.


The fox leapt back after seeing the human on top of the frog make the handsigns. "fool Sacrificing your own life." The fox said.

Minato finished making signs. "Demon seal technique!" He yelled as a bright light shined from his hands as the demon sealing god appeared. "We will both end here tonight." the fourth said as he clapped his hands together for the final time.



The demon sealing god raised its hands and transformed the fox into pure chakra and pouring in a new born baby.... which happened to be Naruto. He was glowing in his dead mother's arms.

"A fool but the god damn village savior" the third hokage said looking at this awesome sight.


The god then reached into Yondainme's body and took his soul out as hedisappeaared. The Yondainme fell on his knees on top of gamabunta looking at his first born son on the ground in the arms of the third Hokage who currently held naruto.


"The villagers will hate him forever but in my book He will be known as the village savior. My Son." he said before closing his eyes never to open them again
Sign up to rate and review this story