Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > To be hated

This Feeling

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

How Naruto's life is so far....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Published: 2009-11-23 - Updated: 2009-11-23 - 969 words

0Unrated
6 years after that fateful day, The leaf village continues to thrive. The third Hokage resumed leadership after the fourth died. He made a law that states that what happened on the horrific day 6 years ago is forbidden to speak of. Our story follows the village savior on the streets of Konoha. Naruto is running for fear of his life on the dark streets of Konoha. Sweating dripping down the scared expression on his 6 year old face, thoughts racing, mind panicking.


"Leave me alone!" He screamed as he continues to run.

His pursuers ignore his comment and continue to chase after him.

"Shut erp! Stupid Brat!" One of the men says in a slurred speech. He was drunk.

There were 4 men chasing, one with a beer bottle.

"What did I do?!" Naruto screams as he comes to a corner and turns it zooming down a dark corridor. His attackers follow. He comes to a brick wall.

"Damn!" Naruto shouts as he turns around to see four men standing facing him, blocking the only way out.

"Why does this keep happening? What did I do?" Naruto says scared stiff.

"You were born!" The guy with the beer bottle says as he hurled at Naruto. It struck Naruto on the side of his face next to his right eye.

"Argh!" He cries out for plummeting to his knees. "Why does this keep happening? Why does everyone hate me so much?" Naruto asked as tears formed in his eyes.

"You demon brat, you don't deserve to be alive!" Another drunk guy shouted. "Just take this punishment and maybe we'll leave you alone." Another guy says.

Naruto was crying and thoughts racing wat he should do. The men walked toward him.

"No, please." Naruto said.

"Shut up and take it like a man!" The guy that threw the bottle said as he rammed his foot into Naruto's forehead.

"ARGH!" Naruto uttered being sent back into the brick wall. Blood dripped down his face. He wiped it and saw it on his hand. His eyes widened. He thought to himself (Do they wannna kill me?) This thought was interrupted as a fist was jammed in to the side of his head. He almost lost consciousness as his body hit the cold hard ground.

"Stupid brat! Demon brat!" His attackers said as they began kicking and stumping the six year old half to death. All NAruto could think is how he wanted anyone to come and save him he needed it, he craved for it. But no one came. Not a soul heard his cries in distress.

"That'll be enough brat." a guy says. His attackers got bored and left him. A beaten and bloody human being.

Naruto lay there breathing difficultly on his back just staring in the night sky.

"Why do they hate me? Why does everyone look at me with such disgust? I can't have done anything that terrible." He sat up after he said this. "I don't have any family in this whole village. No friends except maybe Those guys at the academy, Kiba, Shikamaru, andd Choji, but Their parents won't let them hang out with me." He started to stand. "What is this feeling? I feel as though I can never do anything good enough to be changes in their eyes." He said as started to walk home on the look out for any attackers.


Naruto came to his empty apartment house. He went and immediately laid down in his bed.
___________________________________________


The next morning Naruto woke up sweating and panting. He remembered last night's events, Then proceeded to get washed up. After he was finished He decided that he would eat later on and got dressed in his usual outfit of an orange t-shirt and black pants. He then left the house. Pretty grown up for a six year old right?

Naruto was walking down the street torward the academy. He watched as the other student were dropped off by their parents or there older siblings. He noticed that boy he could not stand, Sasuke Uchiha was being accompanied by an older boy who looked alot like Sasuke. Naruto secretly envied them all because of the fact he had nobody to walk him to school. Naruto proceeded to walk up to the door when he heard Sasuke talking to the older guy.


"Thanks for walking me to class Itachi!" Sasuke said happily.

"No problem, little brother, just as a reminder for tonight....Come home as late as possible." Itachi said before walking away. Naruto ignored this and proceeded inside the classroom.

Inside the classroom.


Every child in here was six or seven years of age. Naruto came in and sat down in the back of the classroom and looked at everyone else talking and chatting. Then Sasuke walked in pass Naruto. They caught each others eye contact. Naruto thoguht to himself. (Whats so great about that Sasuke kid? Why does everyone like him so much.) Sasuke kept on walking. "He thinks he's better than me!" Naruto silently yelled. "I'll show him." "Show who?" Naruto heard a voice to the right of him and saw shikamaru along with Kiba and Choji sitting down besides him. "When did you guys get here?" Naruto asked "About the time you kept staring at Sasuke." Kiba answered.

"Alright class settle down!" a voice boomed as an older Male Chunin said as he walked into the classroom. "Iruka sensei is always late." Choji said. Naruto looked at Sasuke across the class from him whom seem to have most of the girls in the class sit near him. Little did Naruto know that what was about to happen that night was going to make Naruto and Sasuke closer than they think.


_________________________________________________________


Finished the chapter so wat do you think? review and rate please.....favorite if you want to
Sign up to rate and review this story