Categories > Anime/Manga > Fushigi Yuugi > The Next Chapter

(5)The Stray Stars

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

Category: Fushigi Yuugi - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Amiboshi,Hotohori,Suboshi,Taiitsukun,Tasuki - Published: 2009-11-25 - Updated: 2009-11-26 - 439 words

0Unrated
I look at Amiboshi with intent flareing in my eyes as I listen to him. "Please, tell me, why do you not accept your designation?" I ask him wearily.

He looks away from me and leans against a near-by tree. "We were simple farm boys. The only twins of the province. We did everything together. We dressed alike, had the same hair style, and even sounded like one another. But we were completely different people. He enjoied fighting while I liked to play music. He liked blue while I prefered red. We looked alike but we were exact opposites."

"Who?" I asked quietly.

"My brother and me. We discovered our marks early in life and knew we were celestial warriors for the same god of our province. I never liked it. I wanted to be normal while he was eccited about our fate." he continued, "We started drifting apart shortly after we started training. I dreamed of the south province and the warm heart that fill it. I was hopeing to go to see Taiitsukun to see if there was any way to change my constilation to that of Suzaku's regin."

"I see." I said quietly looking toward the ground. I then smiled and looked at the innocent boy, "Alright. I induct you into the Suzaku warriors. Formal or not. Will you help to protect me as I look for the other celestial warriors?"

"I'd be hnored priestess." he said with a smile as he dropped to one knee and took the pose of a loyal knight.

At first it was a mier trick of the light but everything began to grow brighter to me. I didn't even notice that my body was getting hotter and my breath started comeing in short pants. I had no idea that my fever got worse from being out in the cold air for so long in a light night kimono. I fell back but I felt a hand behind my back catch me as I blacked out.

When my eyes open again I find myself in a soft bed with a thick blanket on top of me. I feel so hot that I think I'm burning. My head hurts and I reach up and touch my forhead and I realize I have a very high fever. I can't really move and I look around to try and figure out where I am but to no avail. My eyes are blury from the fever and my whole body feels like it was in a fernus.

"Where am I?" I ask in a weak voice.

_________________________________________________

I'll add a lot more to this story later.
Sign up to rate and review this story