Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

I keep telling myself...

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

Everybody knows about Romeo and Juliet. but im just telling you about my life, my story

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-05 - Updated: 2009-12-06 - 642 words

1Exciting
I remember the night I met you, as if it was hard to forget. It was a club. You were the innocent and quiet type. Not looking for love, but not opposed to the idea. You had a sense of style that only you could pull off and you had this way about you that made me want you right there. But your friend was pesky, persistent, always in my face. You headed off to a corner, and your friend cornered me. You gave me the sympathetic smile, the one that knew exactly what I was about to endure. We connected, eyes first and then mind. You knew, at that exact same moment I did, that our lives, our names, our worlds were building to this. It was then, when the world stopped moving, and people stopped breathing, that we found something two in a million found within each other. Every breath, every heart beat had been timed, for this moment right here. As if the world stopped, you were the only one in the room. We were feeding off the same lie. The same breath. I knew my life would never be the same, and my days would be longer. But at that moment I knew my life would seem fuller and you would be right. All the while I keep telling my self I’m not the desperate type.

**3 years earlier**

I never felt more stupid than I did at that moment standing at work. Heather walked past and she asked me what was wrong.
“Do I look fucking stupid?” I asked, arms down at my sides.
“Sometimes, yeah, but at this moment you look lost. What did she say to you?” She said throwing something away.
“She told me to clean out the sink, as if im fucking stupid and don’t know that. I mean fuck, we work at Mcdonald’s, it’s the fucking law here that everything has to be clean.” I threw a pair tongs in the sink, making a loud sound. It caused the grill team to look at me.
“I need to get the fuck out of here, I’ve been here since last fucking thrusday and if I see this place for one more day ill hang myself in the walk-in.” I took my apron off and sat down in the crew room.
“Well that wouldn’t be good for the band. I mean I would kinda miss you, but not enough.” Heather said laughing. She was always the one to help me crack a smile when things sucked. “Lets just go out tonight after work, we’re both off tomorrow and I don’t have classes. I think stephy might be having something.” Heather sat down with a paper cup in hand, taking a sip she looked at me.
“I’ve been meaning to tell you, Friday night is the big gig. Its gonna be at Peabody. It’s the biggest place we’ve played. Maybe it will number our days in this shit whole.” She scoffed.
“What the hell is going on here? Kayla, get the dishes done, I don’t wanna be here all night. And Heather get back up front. This isn’t a fucking lounge.” Our manager Ian bitched.
“He’s such an ass sometimes. Its only 6:30. I have 6 hrs to get the fucking dishes done and with rachel here everything will be back here by 8:30. And I swear on everything I own, I will choke her with one more of her snide remarks.” I put my apron back on and walked back to the sink.
“You need to get laid, and tonight will be the night after work, at stephs, rachels bringing her hott cousin. You know the one who works with Kyle. Were gonna party.” she pointed at me and then walked back up front.
Sign up to rate and review this story