Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

chapter 2

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

read!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-12-05 - Updated: 2009-12-06 - 804 words

1Exciting
Heather was my best friend in the entire world. She new everything about me. We worked together, lived together, we were just short of showering together. But we did that when we were little so it wouldnt suprise either of us if we started again. We had a band. We called our selves, Cardboard Armor. We formed when we were 15. We had no idea what we were doing, but we did it and now we had a semi good following, and new people loved the music. Stephanie and Rachel were in the band. We were basically all family. Heather was my stepsister, Stephanie was Heathers cousin, and Rachel was our best friend since we could all remember, so therefore we formed a band and had a tight knit group that no one could break.
Mike, a co-worker, walked past and put trays in the sink. “That should give you something to do. I over heard Ian bitching at you and heather. Ignore him he’s an ass.”
“That’s the point. I cant keep ignoring everyone here. I mean people act like I stupid. I know my fucking job, but yet here I am stuck on dishes and people like rick get to stand around and because hes basically sucking Jill’s dick, nothing will ever be said to him. One day im going to blow.” I was clenching my fist without even knowing it.
“Woah, calm down killer. This job is not worth all this. Just relax, one day you’ll be soemthing awesome while the rest of us will be stuck here, wishing we had been your best friend.” He cracked a smile and went back to grill.
That night after we closed me and heather headed back home. We got ready for the party and that night was a blast. I hit it off with this kid named Jake. He was cute and funny and he loved all the same music as me. I gave him the invite for the next night for the show. He gave me his number after we slept together, and I didnt have the slightest care about him contacting me.

Friday night was the big night, it was here, it was happening. I was scared shit less. I had never felt like this before. We were opening for a band and there was a bigger turn out than we had all thought. Heather and Stephanie were finishing they’re hair and Rachel was listening to her iPod and air drumming. It was nothing special, since we were nothing special. We had a little corner by some boxes and Heather and Stephanie were taking turns holding the little compact mirror.
“Steph, hold it up and straight. My hair has to be right.” Heather kept fixing her bangs and then messing them up and then fixing them again.
“You both look fine. Rachel! Hurry up lets go. We go on soon.” I said getting up and motioning to Rachel to take the earphones out her ears. I than took to the mirror and threw it against the wall. Stephanie and Rachel started a head and were goofing off the entire time.
“Hey, you ok?” Heather took me by the arm.
“For some reason im super nervous. There’s gonna be a million agents here and im nervous. This isnt the usual people who come to our shows.” I was wringing my hands. I did that when I was nervous.
“Dude, listen, everything is going to fine. Just pretend that we already made it big, and go out there and have some fun. Act as though all those people are out there for us. And if they don’t like us, then fuck them, because we have thirty fans that do.” The one thing I loved about her was the fact that when she was passionate about something, her eyes lit up, her body believed what she said, and her heart pumped enough for the both of us. When Heather put her mind to something, there was no stopping her.
“You guys, were on like now!. Hurry up!” Rachel was freaking out, she was always pumped about it. She was the one who never got nervous. Public speaking, people watching her, nothing made me her crack. She was the unbreakable one.
Stephanie on the other hand, was the one who never worried about anything. Rachel didnt get nervous, but she worried about little things. Stephanie didnt move a twitch when it came to certain things. Don’t get me wrong she cared about everything she loved. But she didnt worry about anything. She was the fearless one.
Me, I was the snappy one. I told it how it was. I was the voice. I was never afraid to open my mouth. Hence the reason why I was the singer.
Sign up to rate and review this story