Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Never Again

The Lies Begin

by KaguraHime 1 review

Chapter Three: The Point at Which The Truth Ends and The Lies Begin

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bankotsu,Inuyasha,Jakotsu,Kagome,Sango - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 1139 words

1Funny
disclaimer
I, Kagura Fuujinnomai do not own Bankotsu, Jakotsu, or any of the other characters associated with the Inuyasha series.
(Although I wish I did own those adorable, wonderful, super kawaii, sexy little sons of...ahem! anyways)
I get nothing from writing my Fanfics.
I am simply a fangirl who wishes to share her passion with the rest of the world.
- sincerely,
Kagura Fuujinnomai

(AN. My very first work of AU! This is a gift for Skittlez. Only she could inspire something this weird... So she and any shounenai fangirl lucky enough to come across this fic can Read, Review, and most importantly, Enjoy. )

Never Again

Chapter Three: The Point at Which The Truth Ends and The Lies Begin






"Bankotsu?"

Relief flooded through him as he recognized Kagome's familiar voice and he took a deep, calming breath as he opened his eyes.

"You okay?" Sango asked, waving a hand in front of his surprisingly responsive eyes.

"He's out of it again?" Tsubaki interrupted, pushing past her roommates and into Bankotsu and Inuyasha's rented house.

"What a weirdo..." She mumbled, proceeding into the back of the house where she knew Inuyasha's room was.

"Hey dog boy! Get out here with your keys and card and take me out! We don't have all fuckin' day you kn-" Tsubaki raised an eyebrow at Inuyasha's now empty room.

"What the hell?.." She mumbled, turning around as Inuyasha emerged from Bankotsu's room.

"Oh, so you guys sleep together now huh?" She asked, following Inuyasha down the hall.
"Hey if you're gonna be emptying a room you might not want to leave the window open..." She commented, glaring at him as he ignored her.

"I thought you'd get together eventually." She continued on the subject of his and Bankotsu's relationship.
"Tell me this whole trip isn't a 'sorry I'm gay' type thing..."

"You're just as suspicious and bitchy as your boyfriend." Inuyasha replied, greeting Kagome with a slightly hesitant hug.

"I can't wait! Thanks so much Inuyasha for taking us!" Kagome said, hugging him until he began to choke before releasing him.

Inuyasha took a step back, beginning to explain the situation a little faster than he'd intended.

"Well actually, Bankotsu told you I'd do it because he kinda wanted to be alone with his old high school friend who's moving in, which is why I moved into his room...
But anyway he..."

"What?.." Kagome asked, urging him to continue in her excitement.

"He..." Inuyasha sighed in defeat.
"Was kind enough to help me out by calling while I was busy unpacking and getting ready... So let's just get going."

"Finally!" Tsubaki grumbled, pulling Kagome back toward the door, opening it, and shoving her out.
Kagome turned around to head to the car, only to find herself face to face with a tall, shockingly-feminine, black headed man.

"Hey," he greeted her, putting down his suitcase in order to wave.

Kagome stared speechlessly at his painted lips and the odd fang-shaped tattoos going down each of his cheeks for a minute before her eyes fell on his strange choice of apparel: a tight purple fishnet-sleeved shirt with black snake scale patterns, and a long black skirt with a slit up the left side, exposing most of his leg.

The man before her raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow, leaning sideways to peer behind her.
"Bankotsu lives here right?"

Kagome turned back around and walked past Tsubaki, who was giving the strange guy a suspicious glare.
"Um Bankotsu, is this your high school friend?" Kagome asked, gesturing behind herself.

"Jakotsu!" Bankotsu gasped, taking a step forward to shield Inuyasha from his view.
"You're early!.." He continued, trying to look happy about it.

"Yeah," he replied, stepping into the apartment to put his suitcase down.

"So who's the filth?"
"So who's the fruitcake?"

Bankotsu sighed in defeat, his plans crashing down before his eyes as Jakotsu turned to the girl who'd asked about him.

His eyes fell on Tsubaki and he took a step toward her before Bankotsu caught him by the arm and pulled him back to himself, wrapping his arms around him in the welcome hug he'd promised to give him many days before.

Instantly forgetting about Tsubaki, Jakotsu cuddled closer to Bankotsu in his embrace, closing his eyes and wasting no time hugging him back.

Bankotsu removed his left hand from Jakotsu's back and signaled for Inuyasha to hurry and leave before Jakotsu had the chance to turn around and see just how many "pieces of filth" were in his new home.

Inuyasha caught Bankotsu's eye and hurried Sango and Kagome back out the door with Tsubaki, locking it behind himself.

"Come now, ask questions later..." He instructed the girls, leading them to his car and unlocking it with the keychain remote.

Kagome got in on the passenger side and she and Tsubaki questioned Inuyasha about Jakotsu as soon as he'd pulled out of the parking lot.

"That's his high school friend you mentioned right?"
"Are you sure that wasn't his high school boyfriend?"

Inuyasha shrugged, not taking his eyes off of the road.
"I'm not sure about their relationship, but I did see that guy in a few of Bankotsu's framed pictures... I'm sure it's him."

"Well he did look a bit odd..." Kagome said, pondering Bankotsu's relationship with the strangely feminine man. "But Bankotsu seemed so..."

"Why else would he have wanted us to leave so suddenly? He must've wanted some alone time with his old fuckbuddy." Tsubaki interrupted, propping her knees up on the back of Kagome's seat, and laying back lazily.

"I don't know... It could've been because his friend didn't seem too happy to see us.
What was the term he used?..."

"Filth," Inuyasha answered, "Bankotsu warned me about that. Apparently his friend hates women..."
'Makes sense, considering he's gay...'

"I think he sent us out for our protection..." Sango finally spoke her opinion.
"Did you see that look in his eyes when he saw Tsubaki?"

Kagome nodded, turning to stare thoughtfully out the window at the passing scenery.
Sango was right... She remembered that look of utter loathing. And yet, he'd been civil to her when she almost ran into him at the door...

She turned to look into the mirror and caught a glance at Tsubaki, who was staring fixedly at her cell phone, apparently contemplating something.

Maybe there was something more, aside from sex that Jakotsu had against her...




(AN. There is always a time when the truth ends and the lies begin.
The truth may be hidden, whether for one's own good or for the good of others.

As long as the truth remains there, no one needs to feel the pain of knowing they've been lied to. As long as the truth remains hidden, everyone has the chance to live happily.

Or do they?)
Sign up to rate and review this story