Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Tonight

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

It alls happening... Tonight

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-10 - Updated: 2009-12-10 - 636 words - Complete

0Unrated

‘What do you mean?’ I asked, stalling for time.
‘You know exactly what I mean,’ Mikey spat, angrily. This was the darkest I’d ever seen him, and I was scared.
‘You’ve made my brother a shadow of the man he was. The man he is.’ Mikey corrected himself, ‘You’ve sentenced me to eternal damnation, you’ve married a Devil, and killed the heart of my brother – You’ve made my best friend jump off a tower-’
‘No I have not.’ I said offended, ‘If we’re blaming people, I’d blame you. You, walked out that night, I came after to apologise to you. I risked my life to save Frankie – who I’d only just met. Yeah, we failed, but where we you Mikey? Not at the fight! I married Bert so I could stop him from ruining Gerard’s life, stop him from killing the people I hold dear. I looked to you, to hold the fort. I looked to you to look after Gerard. Was it my fault I felt like that was my only option? Was it my fault that you turned left, instead of right and got lost in New York, instead of heading back to New Jersey? Was it my fault that William got to Gerard before you? That he gave him the letter before you did? That Connor trusted you, and you killed him? That he was more of a friend then you ever been? That I am in love with both him and Gerard, that I would give the sorry excuse of my existence for both. Is this my fault?’ I looked at Mikey furiously, tears in my eyes. He looked at me impassively, before gathering me into his arms in a giant hug. A brother’s hug. You know the kind; the ones your best boy friend gives you, just when you need it? We stood for a moment swaying while we hugged. He kissed the top of my head softly.
‘Tonight,’ He whispered. I pulled away from him.
‘Tonight?’ I queried.
‘Yes, tonight. I’ll get us all ready, I’ll steal another map from Trojan – she won’t miss it. We’ll get Sam, and Frankie, and we’ll escape.’ He drew the last word out like Dory did in Finding Nemo. Es Cap Ey. Es Cape Ey…. Okay shutup…
‘Tonight?’ I asked fearfully, looking threw the partially closed door as Bert smiled, and laughed with Brendon, Frank and Sam. They all looked so happy… I felt partially happy…
‘I’ll tell Gerard…’ Mikey was saying, but everything had glazed over.
Bert’s voice…pleading…. Begging…
Dark eyes…Enticing eyes…. Brendon’s eyes?
An evil laugh… an evil smirk…an evil deed.
Sad eyes… blue eyes… Bert’s eyes?
On my knees… screaming at the sky… dust in my hands, running through my fingers…
I shakily smiled, and nodded to Mikey, and returned to the throne room where everyone else was. Bert was telling the story of the way he’d destroyed the statue of liberty. I’d heard it many times before, and knowing Bert there was bound to be some added twists for everyone’s entertainment. Brendon glanced at me sharply, while I pondered over my thoughts. I started to wander off, and he soon caught up with me.
‘You have visions?’ He asked quickly, agitated.
‘Get out of my head Urie.’
‘No, im being serious – no, im not incredibly irritating, and no I wont leave you alone,’
‘Yes I see things sometimes okay? Its just little things!’
‘Anything about me?’ He asked slyly. I looked at him warily.
‘No. Not as of yet. Why? You got something to hide?’
‘You know I have.’ He smirked, and walked away, leaving me with worried thoughts, on his eyes….those dark eyes….
Sign up to rate and review this story