Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Drama Drama Drama

by CyanideChild_ 2 reviews

A Lot happens now. A certain someone jumps off a building. a certain someone gets dusted. a certain someone runs away. and a certain someone betrays someone else....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-09 - Updated: 2009-12-09 - 1146 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Hey man,’ Quinn greeted Gerard from the gate, ‘Leaving so soon?’ Jeph looked up hopefully as Gerard stood impatiently at the gate.
‘Yeah. Errand. For the Queen,’ Gerard said, furiously. He stood tapping his foot impatiently as Quinn got to cranking the lever that let the gate open.
‘How is she anyway? I heard she’s even more beautiful.’
‘Oh yeah,’ Gerard said as he walked quickly through the gates, leaving Georgia and everything else, behind. ‘Drop Dead Gorgeous,’

Mikey ran after Gerard. He stood at the gates, watching Gerard disappear, through abandoned cars and buildings. He too stood impatiently until Sam caught up to him.
‘Mikey! I have something to tell you!’ Mikey turned around nonplussed.
‘Who are you?’
‘Im Sam, silly.’ Frankie wheeled to a stop behind them. ‘I’ve been waiting till you got back to tell you that I loved you-’ Franks eyes widened in hurt, anger and shock. He abruptly turned away and walked back in the opposite direction.
‘-But im in love with Frankie now,’ Sam finished happily. She turned around and saw Frank heading towards the highest tower. She frowned. ‘Why is he-’
‘Go after him. I think he heard part of that out of context…’ Mikey gave Sam a look. ‘Nice you meet you…’
Sam skipped off after Frankie who was now running towards the tower.
Mikey ran out of the gates past a bewildered Quinn and a disappointed looking Jeph. Connor watched the frantic departure from the shadows.
‘Good old Micheal,’ He smiled, setting after Gerard, quicker than Mikey could ever run.

‘Frank! Come down from there!’ I yelled, at Frank who, was clutching at the window ledge of the highest tower.
‘I love her!’ He yelled back, through his tears. I was in tears myself, and was screaming at him to come to his senses and listen to me.
‘She loves you too;’
‘No!’ He screamed, ‘She loves Mikey! I heard her! Its too much for me, I cant go one like this!’
‘Drama queen,’ Brendon said smoothly, standing next to me, observing the whole situation. ‘Not had a good day you, have you?’ I shook my head, ignoring him.
‘Franklin, Antony, Iero!’ I screamed, ‘Come down from there now!! By order of the Queen!’ Frank gave a strange smile; I could see it from here. The way his olive eyes crinkled at the corners – the way his whole face smiled.
‘As you wish,’
He jumped.
‘FRANKIE!!!!!!!’

‘Not so fast Gerard,’ Gerard wheeled to find Connor behind him.
‘She’s a vampire?’ Gerard said quickly, ‘She’s a fucking vampire, and you think, you can tell me what to do?’ Connor looked slightly bemused.
‘I’ve come, miles, to get to her. I’ve given up my brother and my best friend, to be with her, I lied, I’ve told her hateful things that I would never mean-‘
‘That’s why she did it Einstein.’ Connor drawled, ‘She’s going to try to keep Bert on the straight and narrow. Make it boring.’ Connor stretched lazily. ‘Its all good at the moment. Despite what she thinks, Bert wont cave. He’s got big plans yknow. And guess who’s there, right next to him through it all?’
‘His right hand man.’ Gerard said sarcastically, ‘Since his left hand man, is now a dust bunny under my bed,’
‘Watch what you say, you fucking bitch! You are nothing on him. And guess what? I’ve got a new friend, one I can count on forever, which wont let me down, or turn his back on me. And you know who that is? He’s closer to you than you think-‘
Connor’s eyes widened and he looked down at the large jagged piece of wood protruding from his chest. He burst into dust, and it all flew across the building tops and disappeared in less than a second.
‘Mikey,’ Gerard said quietly
Mikey was standing there, now just holding the wood. He’s hair was white with dust and his face smeared with dirt. If he had his glasses, they’d be slightly askew, and his had a familiar lop sided smile on his face/
‘We need to talk,’

‘You. Are. An idiot of the highest order! An imbecile! A loser child! You’re mother dropped you on the head at birth. You need a hearing aid. You need to ask questions before you jump of seventy feet tall buildings, and forget you’re a vampire – so you wont die. It will just hurt like hell!’ Sam said angrily to the head in her lap. She pouted, while soaking Frankie’s forehead with a moist flannel. Frank groaned, but he loved it.
‘I mean if you hadnt of been such, a drama queen, you would have heard the rest one the sentence!’
‘You tell him, girlfriend.’ Brendon drawled sarcastically from a lounge, where he was reading.
‘Yeah, and what you reading Brendon? How to become the world’s biggest asshole?’ Sam said to him angrily, Frank turned his head toward him and smirked. Brendon laughed.
‘I would say that out loud, but I think I’d offend the ladies.’ I glared at Brendon. He winked at me.
‘If looks could kill. I’d be… Well I’d be the same. But yknow if you really meant it…’ I rolled my eyes, and smiled to myself, and Sam fussed around Frank some more. I smiled and curled up in a ball, watching Bert stroll round the throne room, bossing people around. My smiled faded slightly as I watched Frank and Sam – so in love that it made me sick – I knew what they’d have to go through. If Sam was to remain safe, she’d have to stay with me. With Bert. Frank would eventually have to join Mikey and – Oh my gosh, Gerard. He must hate me. I frowned. Gahhh! Its so complicated. I don’t know what I feel anymore. I love Bert. A lot. It hurts just watching him, because he’s perfect yet flawed in so many ways. And Gerard. I loved him too. I feel… confused. Gerard is the same as Bert but opposite. He’s right, and Bert’s wrong. Bert’s black, and Gerard’s white. No, im not going to burst into Katy Perry.
‘Cos your hot then you’re cold…’ Brendon said from beside me, offering a sympathetic smile.
‘Get outta my head Urie.’ I smiled slightly. He laughed. And began siging a tune. Yes he sang it. It was, Doo, Doo, Doo Da, Doo, Doo. I was just looking at him. I think he’s finally gone insane.
‘Its Super Mario Two. Yes im a nerd.’ He grinned.
'You know what Brendon? Whatever.' I laughed. He winked.
'You know you want me,'

'Mikey rushed in through the double doors.
'We. Need. To. Talk.'
Sign up to rate and review this story